Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 73. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101

I had already posted an actual message from them that it would be done, but will take a bit. No sense in voting again since it was already done. We will just wait on Nova until they are ready. Were focusing now on Cryptopia and others.

CHRC
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
hello every one me and my team, riashabhrpg and akashrawat123 are joining the tech team for support and further development and improvement.

A very big welcome and glad to have your talent. Also we have a few new promotional members coming on including a long standing associate of mine who used to do media relations work for Puerto Rico. He is very familiar with the industry and looks forward to helping us grow.

CHRC

UPDATE: Listing price has now been reduced, 400,000DOT is the new price (old price was 2,000,000 as in the pic) thats for cryptopia. Listing price is down for now.
Good news dev, Cryptopia listing would be nice and helpful for project. So listing will be paid or need to collect this fund first?
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
hello every one me and my team, riashabhrpg and akashrawat123 are joining the tech team for support and further development and improvement.

A very big welcome and glad to have your talent. Also we have a few new promotional members coming on including a long standing associate of mine who used to do media relations work for Puerto Rico. He is very familiar with the industry and looks forward to helping us grow.

CHRC

UPDATE: Listing price has now been reduced, 400,000DOT is the new price (old price was 2,000,000 as in the pic) thats for cryptopia. Listing price is down for now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Wellcome aboard if so  Wink And who's be responsible for promotion part of project instead dannycloman?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
i wait for coinexchange.io and novaexchange i really want to see where the coin is landing.
Dev can u update us about the solar project?Huh?
Activity: 335
looks like we are only two here and no one else is coming to this thread
i always online and visit charnacoin 's thread, with  novaexchange 's market is active , i believe  we don't wait too long .
Activity: 294
i'm here  Cheesy
the coin dying day by day, everyone just busy to pray it can live so cannot reply topic as well  Grin Grin
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
looks like we are only two here and no one else is coming to this thread
What is the next milestone?
since the block 95000
yes we got the 30 million border

?? in what context?
yes we got the 30 million border
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I am mining with below address CrAQCNzDgpCYvZVAqGDinzS7YCPSrvRAEJXxsNcvtdhYUrhjgKA9HQ1Dq7kK6368Gr8QiBiH1zZafXB 38ajSwjncCtuSd5o but not getting any amount in GUI wallet, however pool https://charnacoin.com:435/# showing payment made 20 mins back

wallet is running fine and blackchain is sync with latest block number, not sure what is the problem here

any help?

I think you will need to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)
New "giveaway for repost" in russian facebook!
https://vk.com/charnacoin
500 CHRC bounty

can we launch signature campaign here as well to promote it
Activity: 322
New "giveaway for repost" in russian facebook!
https://vk.com/charnacoin
500 CHRC bounty
followed the steps share two post before and its fixed now
I am mining with below address CrAQCNzDgpCYvZVAqGDinzS7YCPSrvRAEJXxsNcvtdhYUrhjgKA9HQ1Dq7kK6368Gr8QiBiH1zZafXB 38ajSwjncCtuSd5o but not getting any amount in GUI wallet, however pool https://charnacoin.com:435/# showing payment made 20 mins back

wallet is running fine and blackchain is sync with latest block number, not sure what is the problem here

any help?
Pages:
Jump to: