Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 67. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi All,

Updates:

1- New bounty program next week. Starts Monday.
2- Vietnam and Mexico are coming on board. Mining pools and I believe at least 1 site. I will keep you posted on that. Over 150 new miners.
3-We are about a week away from a commercial announcement, and might possibly be adding a project to the list. The project has various aspects to it, but CHRC can be used as payment method for a good portion. Once it is finalized, the details will be published on forum and on a new news page that will be on our site.
4- MAC wallet will be ready for BETA testing end of October same with the Apple App store APP.
5- New feature that will be added to CHRC wallet will be live pricing (after our upcoming listing).

If we are quiet, we are either developing or working on an issue that someone has pointed out. Thankfully we do have some community members one being @epicfailman who has been exceptionally helpful.

@duanedainbob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC
Thanks, watching carefully  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi All,

Updates:

2- Vietnam and Mexico are coming on board. Mining pools and I believe at least 1 site. I will keep you posted on that. Over 150 new miners.
3-We are about a week away from a commercial announcement, and might possibly be adding a project to the list. The project has various aspects to it, but CHRC can be used as payment method for a good portion. Once it is finalized, the details will be published on forum and on a new news page that will be on our site.
4- MAC wallet will be ready for BETA testing end of October same with the Apple App store APP.
5- New feature that will be added to CHRC wallet will be live pricing (after our upcoming listing).

If we are quiet, we are either developing or working on an issue that someone has pointed out. Thankfully we do have some community members one being @epicfailman who has been exceptionally helpful.

@duanedainebob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC

Great news! Good to hear that its beeing worked on when its silent in the thread Smiley

thank you for update!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hi All,

Updates:

@duanedainebob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC

nice update
Activity: 19
http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ pool down for a bit now  Huh
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Hi All,

Updates:

@duanedainbob a thank you also for some of your unique insight.

CHRC
Activity: 504
wohoo! diff is ultra-low! Gonna kick it with my rig again Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The dev seems very active which is easily the most important factor when evaluating the prospects of a coin.
Activity: 322
I am using the cli wallet and it's still not working for me and gui gives me error. help would be great.

Did you make sure your daemon (charnacoind) is synced before you ran the wallet?

Also, to everyone wondering about exchanges, do remember that we got enough votes on NovaExchange last month.  NovaExchange does not support CryptoNote yet, but it has not rejected the listing, meaning NovaExchange may still be building CryptoNote support (we're still processing on the addcoin page, not rejected - https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/).  No way to be sure whether this will happen, but newcomers should know that exchanges are being tried at least.

What all exchanges support cryptonote coins, so that we can try on them, do you have any such list?

I don't have a list I'm afraid, but if you go to the addcoin page I linked for NovaExchange, you can see there are several Cryptonote coins pending (LeviarCoin and Meduza as well).  This is more evidence that Nova does intend to add Cryptonote support, or it would have rejected all of those coins.  Hopefully it comes soon!
Activity: 148
wts 25000 @200sat
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I am using the cli wallet and it's still not working for me and gui gives me error. help would be great.

Did you make sure your daemon (charnacoind) is synced before you ran the wallet?

Also, to everyone wondering about exchanges, do remember that we got enough votes on NovaExchange last month.  NovaExchange does not support CryptoNote yet, but it has not rejected the listing, meaning NovaExchange may still be building CryptoNote support (we're still processing on the addcoin page, not rejected - https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/).  No way to be sure whether this will happen, but newcomers should know that exchanges are being tried at least.

What all exchanges support cryptonote coins, so that we can try on them, do you have any such list?

Why you are making wallet, when this wallet works perfectly fine: https://github.com/charnacrypto/charnacoin-gui
Activity: 322

Activity: 445
can you please share with me the working wallet without any problem.
Hello Miners,

In support,

I have for sale 50000 CHRC for 0.1BTC ,We'll use the all amount. for list Yobit..If each donate $ 10, the listing will take place in max. 1 week.

I think few exchanges approve without block explorer as well.
Activity: 546
Hello Miners,

Because we realized we were alone and that we had no support from the owner to sell our coins, we would have to do our own.

I have a friend for him, we talked about introducing more coins, including charanacoin.

Because of the policy, you do not accept coins without a block explorer. This problem will welcome you on all listings.

We will need to get a minimum of 0.1BTC for yobit listing.

Besides 0.1BTC we need a block explorer, the sooner we get the amount I will list myself.

In support,

I have for sale 50000 CHRC for 0.1BTC ,We'll use the all amount. for list Yobit..If each donate $ 10, the listing will take place in max. 1 week.

Hi Dev,

I don't want to have a negetive impact on this wonderful coin but is it possible if you can let us know about the exchange for this coin or how much time it will take as most people are looking for this information.

I believe for cryptopia it's around 2.8BTC . Hopefully this coin will grow.
Activity: 7
WTS 90000 @200 sat
Activity: 89
The superior solution for trading coins.Best wishes for charnacoin.
Pages:
Jump to: