Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 70. (Read 49765 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Some signature for community  Wink

Code:
[center][b]CharnaCoin [CRYPTONOTE][POW][GUI WALLET][/b]
[color=gold]△△△[/color]✰[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097782.0 LINK][color=#ee1466]Announcement Thread[/color][/url][/b]✰[b][url=https://charnacoin.com/][color=#ee1466]Official Site[/color][/url][/b]✰ [color=gold]△△△[/color][/center]

CharnaCoin [CRYPTONOTE][POW][GUI WALLET]
△△△Announcement ThreadOfficial Site△△△
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Solved: Many thanks for solving the problem Smiley  newcoindev1
Activity: 171
kiramine.com
Hey miners and charna community,

We want to announce that we have created now a nice hash port on our pool for all they want put some huge power on it  Grin

chrc.kiramine.com

We wish happy mining!

greetz

alex from kiramine team
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
Exchange is important so I certainly agree we should move in that direction, but too many people act like it's the most important thing.  If you read through the post history of @newcoindev1, you'll see he's said some pretty amazing things about this coin, including its involvement in several commercial projects.  Of course, one needs to have faith that he's not lying or exaggerating, but I've seen no reason to mistrust his motives.  

I'm happy for this coin to stay under wraps for as long as possible so we can continue to mine profitably.  Once the coin is exchange-listed and the projects are publicly announced, the difficulty is going to go further through the roof as everyone else jumps in.  Take advantage of this time now.

Thanks as always for the support!
Exchange is important so I certainly agree we should move in that direction, but too many people act like it's the most important thing.  If you read through the post history of @newcoindev1, you'll see he's said some pretty amazing things about this coin, including its involvement in several commercial projects.  Of course, one needs to have faith that he's not lying or exaggerating, but I've seen no reason to mistrust his motives.  

I'm happy for this coin to stay under wraps for as long as possible so we can continue to mine profitably.  Once the coin is exchange-listed and the projects are publicly announced, the difficulty is going to go further through the roof as everyone else jumps in.  Take advantage of this time now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi All,

Lets continue this and make sure the community and miners/coin holders can all enjoy a great return: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/address.dws?1Hr14YBP8bwJmHKQsWds5VsNQxtz4tZNpm.htm

CHRC
Cmon people, donate who what can, project need community support.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Diff is rising every hour. Dev must get listed on a good exchange as soon as possible.
Hi All,

Lets continue this and make sure the community and miners/coin holders can all enjoy a great return: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/address.dws?1Hr14YBP8bwJmHKQsWds5VsNQxtz4tZNpm.htm

CHRC
Omfg.. forgot -allpools 1.

Now here I come with my 1.6 khs! 😂😂

Edit* been mining for several hours and have had Alot of payouts but none are showing in my Wallet. Any ideas why?

try this for your wallet. it should works

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

well look at that! It works! thank you soo much Smiley

May I ask how this "bug" even can happen? My "original" wallet just synced and was up to date..really strange.

Nevertheless, thanks a bunch Cheesy

glad to help - dev should answer this if he can

Myself and several others have multiple times already. After 48 hours awake, I got some sleep. Also folks need to back read.
Activity: 504
just start to mine this coin. will hold the bag until it hits bittrex. will mine for 1 week or more its all depends on dev

Yeah, I lbve the fact that its based on cryptonote and wallet/tech looks really great !
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
just start to mine this coin. will hold the bag until it hits bittrex. will mine for 1 week or more its all depends on dev
So, no official telegram group yet? It would be alot easier there, faster responses etc and so on Cheesy

what u think?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Edit* been mining for several hours and have had Alot of payouts but none are showing in my Wallet. Any ideas why?

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

May I ask how this "bug" even can happen? My "original" wallet just synced and was up to date..really strange.

glad to help - dev should answer this if he can

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

grm
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello,

The pool http://charnacoin.chickenkiller.com:8080/ is still alive.
Fast payment, 0.5% fee.

Spread the hash !
Grm
Hi All

Thank you to those so far that have stepped up and shown solid support by donating DOTcoin. Remember any amount helps reach the cryptopia goal. Many good announcements coming for September. I will keep everyone posted as closely as possible.

CHRC

Donated some DOT, will donate more soon : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/tx.dws?51fe382bdb5f572f4afb94e3dfe6377730a418a20fb6a79c1c7c455d9f925933.htm

Thank you! Plz, pm me your CHRC address for reward.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi All

Thank you to those so far that have stepped up and shown solid support by donating DOTcoin. Remember any amount helps reach the cryptopia goal. Many good announcements coming for September. I will keep everyone posted as closely as possible.

CHRC

Donated some DOT, will donate more soon : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dot/tx.dws?51fe382bdb5f572f4afb94e3dfe6377730a418a20fb6a79c1c7c455d9f925933.htm
Dev around? i can perhaps get this coin listed at Nova for a fee. It would be a direct listing and no voting required.. what does community think? Smiley

Edit* and one mor thing.. when I mine the coin it works for a few mins until it loses connection and complains about faulty loginadress. Even though I get accepted shares at first.. same thing regardless of what pool I chose.

Nova vote is already done and this coin is pending for listing, which could take some time, if you have any links with Nova, you can push it for listing faster.
For mining, I have never faced any issue, i hope after downloading wallet you have synced blockchain so that your address is registered with blockchain

Oh, so Wallet needs to be 100% synced to be able to mine?
Pages:
Jump to: