Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHARNATOKEN] [TOKEN] [COMMUNITY] [NEWLY LISTED] [Stellar] - page 4. (Read 49760 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ahh third thread about CHRC, that is not good. You need to fix the graphical side of this thread or return back to previous which was full of all informations.
Activity: 41
It is a pity that the coin died
Activity: 41
Hello. The wallet is not synced. Is it no longer supported?
http://prntscr.com/jvlstf
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
coin dead Huh Huh
nope, it's trading in Stellar platform. i think the price will be increase in the end of this year. 

We agree. Especially with the fresh team coming on board, new energy, new ideas I think everyone in the community will benefit from it, and we are very happy about that.

Activity: 602
Merit: 134
coin dead Huh Huh
nope, it's trading in Stellar platform. i think the price will be increase in the end of this year. 
Hi all,

There's a complete new team incoming to work on CHRC and many things will be happening soon. New bounties, new avenues of use and fresh direction. New energy is coming.

CHRC
Activity: 97
There's a complete new team incoming to work on CHRC and many things will be happening soon. New bounties, new avenues of use and fresh direction. New energy is coming.
Activity: 24
A long time go
Would be nice to see more activity here
Activity: 30
Activity: 12
kinda weird. i scan at virus total nothing detect. and when im mine its like making my own chain, block found so fast then i delete the block. the block start low again
Sounds interesting...Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?

Take part in the bounty program and than when you get the bounty rewards, you can trade the tokens you receive.

CHRC
The truth is that the scammers do not miss a chance to get something out, and this time I play charnacoin, but thanks to the staff for being alert and telling the community quickly so that no one falls into the networks of this riffraff, now charnatoken is moving on, we will see how the currency advances and see if it has an interesting price by the end of the year.

Sent you a DM
The truth is that the scammers do not miss a chance to get something out, and this time I play charnacoin, but thanks to the staff for being alert and telling the community quickly so that no one falls into the networks of this riffraff, now charnatoken is moving on, we will see how the currency advances and see if it has an interesting price by the end of the year.

We will be having some new "official" channels as some new marketing members have joined on, and some new fresh blood with new ideas for chrc are coming on board. Again they will be putting new ideas out their for all to participate in, but if the chrc community wants this to grow, you have to participate.  If you want things to happen or want "news" you have to participate and help grow. It is not hard to post on twitter or facebook and  here is some basic level help:

Twitter or Facebook: hey CharnaToken (chrc) interesting token with good future potential and good options, also has good bounties #chrc #charnatoken #crypto

We will re-promote the bounty this week. And some new members will be taking charge to push some new ideas to help inject some energy into CHRC.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Hello everyone . we are ALERTING everyone here from scamming. There are some people who are opening Facebook page and group with CHRC name
stealing and posting same posts of CHRC official page to fool many users that it's us. promising them of getting a lot of token and CHRC and asking them or directing them to a website (to take their secret key ... etc)
Keep in your mind that CHRC team will never ask for secret key or derect you to any link to get more token
keep in your mind that this is the only Facebook page of CHRC https://www.facebook.com/CharnaToken/
Everyone is responsible of protecting his self from scammer.

Ur giving the statement abt the hack after everything is done...
Y didn't u informed abt it earlier as i was the one who they tagged in Facebook...
I lost my coins because of that...

We did not know about that before . We found out same time as everyone else did .
We will never do a bounty or airdrop of that size to each token holder.
Also you should always check and confirm from official place before going on (there's always an official email or here on BTCtalk)
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Hello everyone . we are ALERTING everyone here from scamming. There are some people who are opening Facebook page and group with CHRC name
stealing and posting same posts of CHRC official page to fool many users that it's us. promising them of getting a lot of token and CHRC and asking them or directing them to a website (to take their secret key ... etc)
Keep in your mind that CHRC team will never ask for secret key or derect you to any link to get more token
keep in your mind that this is the only Facebook page of CHRC https://www.facebook.com/CharnaToken/

Ur giving the statement abt the hack after everything is done...
Y didn't u informed abt it earlier as i was the one who they tagged in Facebook...
I lost my coins because of that...
Activity: 74
Sounds interesting...Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?
Activity: 84
It's all about speculations. Traders bought enough coins when the market crashed and now they are pumping price back so people would gain confidence and they start buying again.

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hi,

Select left menu STELLARSWAP ACCOUNT > LOG IN WITH SW

@newcoindev1 are u talking abt old swap from charna coin to charna token or else new swap...
i am facing problem in login stellar account with private key as it shows invalid key which has my charna tokens in that account
This is my address  GCEONSXDPHVNKHM4SP5ILFA5L543FOTMZ6MOHYKXNCCGB6JM7JOZIGAM

Hi the old swap of course. No new swap. We are just doubling back so that ALL have their tokens.

Y i am getting error for private key as it shows invalid key
Pages:
Jump to: