Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHART] Bitcoin Inflation vs. Time - page 12. (Read 1087945 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:02:58 AM
I have the pictures display well
Activity: 350
February 04, 2018, 11:51:09 PM
Pictures not working...
Activity: 226
February 04, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
Bitcoin inflation which different from the normal currency inflation is unpredictable.Also bitcoin supply chain willreach to its end soon.....
Activity: 37
February 04, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
A clarifying note: These charts show the monetary (supply) inflation of Bitcoin. They bear no relation to price inflation, which is an entirely distinct phenomenon. When Austrian economists say "inflation," they're typically referring to monetary inflation, whereas Keynesian economists are typically referring to price inflation.

Also, please note that the top axis ("Year") on these charts is approximate, based on the scheduled block generation rate of one block per 10 minutes. The actual block generation rate has averaged a bit faster than this, due to the perpetually increasing hash rate, so we're already a little bit further progressed than the labels along the top axis would suggest. This doesn't mean there will be any more than 21M bitcoins; it only means that we'll reach the end of supply generation a little bit sooner than we would have if the hash rate had always held constant.

Permission given to use and reproduce freely.

On the above diagram shows that inflation rate is decreasing in day by day and monetary base is increasing day by day. That means Bitcoin is an important and very benefitial for us. so we must have to work to Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 03:42:56 PM
On a purely theorical point of view, a currency is supposed to auto-correct itself.

... relative to what?

I guess nobody still understand how cryptocurrency will behave in the future
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 05:37:15 AM
Very nice picture. This is the evidence that the bitcoin rate is increasing when the time goes by.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
January 30, 2018, 06:55:53 PM
Interesting info. I read it few times.
Let's see how will BTC chage price this year.
Activity: 258
Merit: 14
January 26, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Seriously, why premined coins are no good?   Ok, I'll make a bunch of phony tokens and keep a big portion.

Then just give out enough for the peasants to use and build up it's value.  Once they built it up, I sell my premined tokens and buy up all the value to keep for myself. 

In this case, I dump it and get all the BTC for myself and leave the peasants with a worthless tokens.
Activity: 161
Merit: 8
January 25, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
Could someone plz care to explain why premined coins are not welcome by all the community? A premined coin as Iota or Raiblocks (I'm not saying that they are good) do not create inflation on the expanse of the monetary base and they are not mined - so there is no taxes for transactions as well. Why is the minning and expanse of the monetary base so dear to a big part of the community?

In general inflation is never good. One may say it is important becouse they see deflation or stagnation as no good either... but inflation per se ir never good.
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
Ummm that is interesting, I have not seen such a information. Thanks for the work.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
January 23, 2018, 03:36:12 AM
On a purely theorical point of view, a currency is supposed to auto-correct itself.

... relative to what?
Activity: 24
January 20, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Nowadays, almost every governement or central banks use credit rates to support their economy.

It will be pretty interessing to see how a curency that is not subject to those QE/QT policies, behaves.
Doi
Activity: 39
January 19, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
How can we when will be the inflation occur? Newbee here i have no idea sir. Can you please give me advice?
Activity: 22
January 19, 2018, 11:04:14 PM
Am I allowed to use the graphs with regards to author? I would like to use it on my blog page. Very clear info graphics
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Awesome chart here; obviously traditional fiat currency rules don't apply to BTC yet, but they definitely are food for thought.

Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
A clarifying note: These charts show the monetary (supply) inflation of Bitcoin. They bear no relation to price inflation, which is an entirely distinct phenomenon. When Austrian economists say "inflation," they're typically referring to monetary inflation, whereas Keynesian economists are typically referring to price inflation.

Also, please note that the top axis ("Year") on these charts is approximate, based on the scheduled block generation rate of one block per 10 minutes. The actual block generation rate has averaged a bit faster than this, due to the perpetually increasing hash rate, so we're already a little bit further progressed than the labels along the top axis would suggest. This doesn't mean there will be any more than 21M bitcoins; it only means that we'll reach the end of supply generation a little bit sooner than we would have if the hash rate had always held constant.

Permission given to use and reproduce freely.
When it terms of money we are all not innoscenes of that and it most of all when it terms of price inflation  because it is also increase money so that it might create a big impact to society. When it terms of time also it is too hard to determine that through time passes it can be permanent in its inflation.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:26:02 AM
Inflation will not affect Bitcoin at all. Bitcoin will fall/rise or rise/fall but definitely will grow as it will become known and widespread worldwide.

well the price of BTC will depend mostly on the market value and the amount of TRUST people put on to it. It works basically on how many people use it thats why its value continues to go beyond our expectations. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
January 10, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Does the graph still hold true?

It's off a little bit on the dates of the halvings due to blocks having been slightly faster than 10 minutes at times, but the basic shape of the chart is still accurate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 02, 2018, 01:35:04 AM
The non presence expansion in the bitcoin is an issue, which was settled with the dogecoin. Swelling is vital, so individuals spend the bitcoins in contributing and not keeping it without utilise. Offering enthusiasm to the general population, when they choose to get it, so other can contribute and not holding it under the pad once more.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 04:28:34 AM
Looking at 2021 and 2015 now. Will see how it plays out.
Pages:
Jump to: