Pages:
Author

Topic: [CHART] Bitcoin Inflation vs. Time - page 14. (Read 1162869 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:14:00 PM
Consistent with Bitcoin, its current value continues to rise making it more valuable as an investment commodity. People buy Bitcoin not to use it as a means of payment when shopping online, but rather to wait or find other Bitcoin buyers who want to buy their Bitcoin at a more expensive price.

Interesting statement!
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:26:52 AM
Consistent with Bitcoin, its current value continues to rise making it more valuable as an investment commodity. People buy Bitcoin not to use it as a means of payment when shopping online, but rather to wait or find other Bitcoin buyers who want to buy their Bitcoin at a more expensive price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
December 11, 2017, 06:44:51 AM
It seems that the inflation rate will continue well into the 2030s till it plateaus out!!! This is some very interesting stuff and I can only imagine its impact on the world! Different people with different backgrounds will be very interested in this one! I wish btc all the best Smiley
Boy, that inflation you're talking about and something natural, it's not just in BitCoin as in all economies in general. Today, Bitcoin has a great demand for it whether it is for sale or exchange or even mining, which grows every day.

And since the quantity we have today is very limited (in addition to being limited, many currencies have simply been lost since its creation to the present day), the tendency is for inflation to rise to the heights along with the price added to the product or case in the currency.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 10, 2017, 02:11:31 PM
We are looking forward to 2030+ for "no inflation"...  Grin
IMHO it will be much sooner
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 12:11:31 PM
Very interesting with the charts. Thanks for sharing Smiley
Activity: 23
December 08, 2017, 07:12:33 PM
bitcoin has fixed quantities ,so ,it will keep price steady
Activity: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:52:00 PM
There are so many useful information, thank you. As for me, bitcoin is currency of our future.
Activity: 50
December 06, 2017, 03:24:41 PM
In Economy There are two main causes of inflation Demand-pull (when there is excess demand), and Cost-push (when costs rise) Demand-pull inflation
This occurs when there is excess aggregate demand in the economy (overall) or in a specific market or industry.The main causes of demand pull inflation are A weaker exchange rate which increases the price of imports and reduces the foreign price of UK exports A reduction in direct or indirect taxation - consumers have more disposable income causing more demand Cost-push inflation. This occurs when costs of production or operation are increasing. The key causes include:External shocks (e.g. commodity price fluctuations) A depreciation in the $ exchange rate (weaker $ = more expensive imports)
What does this has to do to with bitcoin. Well Bitcoin is a financial asset. The basic is same for every financial asset.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 06, 2017, 12:48:46 PM
Useful graphs for view and study for economics course notes. I will use them when i study for my course.
Activity: 101
December 04, 2017, 10:24:36 PM
Do you believe that the BTC will continue to rise?
Absolutely BTC will be rising up in a short time Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 31
December 03, 2017, 10:57:40 PM
Financial college will help, for sure))
Activity: 26
December 03, 2017, 09:33:15 PM
This is a pretty good graph but is it based on some research or its just calculated by the things that happened till now. Also is there any graph like that one but for Ethereum, if yes please someone hit me up with it, I would be very pleased.  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
December 02, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

I think the rise will continue. The demand is still too strong. People are buying BTC like crazy.And there are lots of people who are not aware of cryptocurrencies and potentially new buyer of btc and other altcoins.
It is impossible to predict the top of the price maybe $100000 maybe $1000000
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:56:48 PM
Here's the latest chart for 4 years time period up to this date

Activity: 2
December 01, 2017, 02:43:33 PM
Forgive my ignorance here, but I'm not sure I understand this graph. I'm not a math genius or economics genius, but I thought inflation was a rise in prices due to an increase in the money supply, which is obviously not what we see graphed here. How is inflation defined in this graph?

Increasing supply of money correlates to an increase in the price of goods and services (traditional) due to more money reducing the value of original money (if that makes sense), in this sense inflation refers to the inflating price of bitcoin over the time period in question.
Activity: 115
December 01, 2017, 07:13:04 AM
Did you see how bitcoin raised last night???
Activity: 56
November 30, 2017, 07:27:03 AM
Related with Bitcoin Inflation, I would like if someone can answer a doubt that I have:
What do you think is better, invest on Bitcoin taking the risk/advantage of its high volatility or in Tether Coin (or other similiar coins) knowing that the benefits may be less and slow but safer?

I have been searching information about Tether Coin because I have heard it has a very reduced volatility and inflation due to it's value is based on USD. Means 1 USDT = 1 USD, and also Tether Platform says they are 100% backed by their own reserve account with fiat currency.

Tether coin is supposed to have the same value all the time ~$1 , investing on Tether will not give you any profit it doesn't matter short-term or long-term. Bitcoin is different , in one year (2018) might double or even triple your investment.
Activity: 104
DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.
November 30, 2017, 05:15:44 AM
it's really important that people realize the difference between "price inflation" and "supply inflation" and it's good that you referred to this point at the topic
I study economics and know that there is a big difference between the two terms and I really hope that everybody can realize
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 30, 2017, 02:09:49 AM
yes, I am very sure of that. bitcoin always has a positive impact on people (especially bitcoin users). the value of bitcoin that is currently rising very high, whether it is influenced by thanksgiving festival or before Christmas, we also dont know. but clearly, with the convenience of transaction and security in using bitcoin, people will switch to bitcoin for transactions (buying goods, or a gift). that's what I think bitcoin will keep its value.
Activity: 8
November 29, 2017, 12:58:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: