Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 11. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
your question is strange. don't just look for cheapest alt coin. just look for a coin that have a good potential with a lower price that you can afford ( assuming that you don't have good money on hand at the moment)
If you have money always top 10 currencies are ideal involvement opportunities.
oh.. consider about RDD (REDCOIN) IT IS VERY CHEAP AT THE MOMENT.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

I think some Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash are way cheaper now compared to their previous prices way back December 2017 so I think it is still the best time to buy some if ever you have capital. I actually gain good return with those coins a couple of months ago  but now I unfortunately don't have enough funds to buy more and hold that is why I am now hunting for bounties to look for my luck.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 30, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
What do you mean by the cheapest altcoin? I think that you are finding the most undervalued altcoin (if we compare the all time high price and the current one, we will get the number which will show us how much is current altcoin undervalued.)
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
Currently ethereum prices are cheap and these altcoins are very valuable coins, so you have to buy them and invest them in winning red.
Activity: 185
August 30, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Well if you talk about cheap, then go for Lamden, Cardano and Power ledger. They are quite cheap but the performance is excellent and you will be profitable very soon once you start investing in these.
Activity: 175
August 30, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Well honestly, the cheapest altcoins can be one of these:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are my great coins that I am currently using and which have never let me down, not to forget. They are cheap but excellent in performance.
Activity: 226
August 29, 2018, 09:38:42 PM
Cheapest? I can't say for sure, but there are really a number of good altcoins that are quite cheap, some even as cheap as a dollar or even less, and the good thing is there is a higher chance of making more profits from investments like these cos if you are buying a good number of these coins, and there an hundred percent increase in the coin price, multiplied by the number of coins that you have, you will be making sooo much.
August 24, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
I look a altcoins is very known to now it is called of the copy of eos. This is enumivo, project very good and appear as multiple whites with on your field and trying to add enu. I have received this free in a character. This will be converted to currency
Activity: 36
August 20, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
Why you ask for cheapest altcoin? Cheap price is not mean to be able to grow very much. It is depend on their market cap and their technology like you buy Kin (1 KIN = $0.000120 ) now. This is very cheap price but circulating supply is 756,097,560,976 KIN. Now market Cap is $90,543,793 and will more in the future(Total Supply is 10,000,000,000,000 KIN). It is not easy to hit market cap $109,124,311,643 like Bitcoin or $1,373,798,438 like Tron. If someone want to buy cheap price altcoin I think he should think about market cap plus technology  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 20, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
you should choose a potential good coin in the future. not only the cheapest or the cheapest. in my opinion personally there are some altcoins that seem good. among them:
1. Monero (XMR)
2. Litecoin (LTC)
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. Ripple (XRP)
5. IOTA (MIOTA)

it can all be done for you to examine the graph, before you make sure to choose in your investment plan. hopefully useful and profitable. Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
I know a couple of projects that should grow well. But their cost can not be very high. So you have to be realistic. MVP EGT TKY
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
August 20, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

how about major altcoin like Litecoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Cardano, many altcoin have big discount in market for now, this is a big chance for trader when holding bitcoin in their wallet
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 08:35:56 PM
You should find some positive projects. Wait until it go to exchanges. Now the downtrend affects to their price. The more tokens you buy, the more money you get. But do not use all your money to buy.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:26:24 PM
Rather than cheapest it is good to use the low priced altcoins, and from my view cardano, stellar, vechain, zilliqa, seems to be the best pick that has got the potential to grow much high in value profiting the investors. Unlike the assets profiting is assured of we've got the patience to hold long term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 20, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

You may visit https://coinmarketcap.com in which there are various of cheapest Altcoins to choose from. I like this site because it is a crypro currency user friendly in which complete details of the coins including exchanges are already provided for your convenience. You may review in this site some of my cheapest Altcoins like CAPP, XPAT and DTRC in which i keep on holding with hope that these Altcoins will bounce back if the bullish market will start.
August 20, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
NEM is considered to be a low altcoin coin. One of the main causes for its loss of value comes from the Coincheck attack on a Japanese stock exchange, with no significant damage, which affects the value of NEM.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
many altcoins are now very low rate but they can provided big pump if market come back.waves is the one of them. waves team is very active and professional. their roadmap is very good.so that waves rate is now very cheap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
August 20, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
if you want profits in the near future, cheap coins I think are not the right choice. The attention of some cheap coins has very little increase even more often the price of them falls.

Actually it depends from MarketCap and Circulating supply . I know newbies think if the Token at ICO cost like 1$ then they shout in telegram that is expensive and you have no chance for profit lol . They dont even notice that the Cirkulating supply will be like 10 million . Thats actually quite ok for project .
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 20, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Cheapest tokens means you will get cheap profit too unless if you bulk buying which i guarantee you that you will get a good profit but with the expense of your investments you will have to be very careful of choosing your tokens, and the risk of doing it is very high and i cannot guarantee you the success of any tokens that you wanted to invest. Because the crypto currency market is very unpredictable and you might end up losing lots of your investments if you don't know what you are doing.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
if you want profits in the near future, cheap coins I think are not the right choice. The attention of some cheap coins has very little increase even more often the price of them falls.
Pages:
Jump to: