Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 10. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

In my opinion, ethereum, ontology and vechain are the cheapest and have the potential to have large profits in the future. Don't hesitate to invest in these three.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
coins are cheap and have good potential to reach or increase their prices, I can advise you to buy IGNIS, Cardano, XLM, XRP, TEN, and many more, choose coins that are in the top 15 coinmarketcap
Activity: 62
September 07, 2018, 06:28:25 PM
Well, looking at ethereum, litecoin, Montero,TRON seem cheap as at market rating, but i will enjoin not to invest by that means, invest if a coin will stand the test of time, I mean will remain through the cause of market fluctuations. A coin cheap today can be on a high side today and vice versa. Will suggest that we invest by a very solid review of the market.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
There are many good cheapest altcoins right now! I would suggest you buy Pundix, PKG, CYMT, ESHIP, ADA, TOTO, HYDRO, HOT, XYO Coins. There are more cheap coins but not every coin good enough for the investment! Before investing in these coins, you need to research by yourself. Have a good luck.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 06:24:33 PM
If you are looking for alternative coin to invest in, being cheap should not be the main criteria for purchasing the coin, check coinmarketcap there are shit cheap coin all over. The alternative coin you must invest in must be cheap with promising project and market.
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 06:19:35 PM
Above all else, the least expensive tokens don't mean greater benefit openings.

There is no connection between the two.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:16:25 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Now any top coin has lost 70-80% of its former value.Choose any of the top 10-30 and invest in it for a long time. And better in a few coins, so you reduce your risks.

I have seen a lot of altcoin in the top 10 to 30 last year to hit the top 100 and currently in the top 200 and above. So do not focus on whether you invest in coin top, or concern and understand the project you are investing
copper member
Activity: 85
September 07, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Now any top coin has lost 70-80% of its former value.Choose any of the top 10-30 and invest in it for a long time. And better in a few coins, so you reduce your risks.

Yeah, you're quite right mate, If I wish to Invest In an altcoins I preferred litecoin, monero and etherium ofcourse because they are quite good condition market, even now the were struggling drops Its value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

Activity: 56
September 07, 2018, 03:30:05 AM
ok but i feel that  investing on expensive crypto is risk because i invested on bitcoin and had a loss . But when i invested on TRON i had a  profit . So if ou think that investing on cheap and expensive both have same risk you could tell me which one is profitable
I agree, for example, the ripple in recent months is not so much lower compared to other altcoyins that are expensive.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 09:31:19 PM
You can find out more about some of the coin such as Poly, MTC, ... or even EOS, ETH, or Neo. They are really cheap compared to earlier this year.
because all cryptocurrency drops in price, so many coins are cheaper now but we don't really know which coin is the best future potential.
Activity: 202
September 06, 2018, 09:29:31 PM
If you are looking at altcoins be sure it is at least on the top 20 of the market cap and it's price should be cents of a dollar. With that, the chance of making profit out of volatilty is quite high.
Activity: 217
September 06, 2018, 09:26:33 PM
You can find out more about some of the coin such as Poly, MTC, ... or even EOS, ETH, or Neo. They are really cheap compared to earlier this year.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
I have earned a cheap altcoin, and i receive it by airdrop campaign. The token name is ALTX and its price is about 0.001$ and i think it is the cheapest altcoin.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 09:13:46 PM
Cheap altcoins are not the best option for investing, because they are basically unstable and vulnerable to drawdowns. I usually try to invest in the most reliable and promising in a same timr.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:14:19 PM
There are many cheap coins in the coin market cap. You can choose it yourself after doing a good analysis. I consider cheap coins to be coins that have the potential for the future. It will be useless if you hold cheap coins but the coin doesn't have the potential to grow.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 06, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

Theres a lot of cheapest coin in market that is worth to hold because if their potential in the duture, but I dont know what is the cheapest altcoin because i aint focus on that, i always focus on the coins who have strong establised because thats one of the things that i consider before investing in a projects. For me, cheap altcoins means low profit for now but who knows, maybe in the future they will become on the top list of famous coins in crypto.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 08:18:26 PM
At this market trend, I suggest you put the investment in a strong established coin than a new shitty cheap one. As even the price of that strong coin already down alot (some 70%) from the all time high, that mean you will got a nice profit when the bull come back.

If you like high risk, high reward, try Priv, a community privacy airdrop coin, the team work professionally with long term plan. Price now is about 200 sats, you can get x10 easily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:26:23 PM
all of them will getting there don't worry. %95's are not worthy useless scam like projects and copycats. i hate them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: