Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 7. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 28, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
It's so subjective concept 'cheepest crypto'. Some people can pay 100$ in crypto, others 10 000$. What kind of people are you?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Try to buy Trx, Dent, Tky, Utk, Lyl, Npxs, Xlm, Xem, Rdd, and Metm, those are cheap now but has lot of potentials and can able to give you big profit more than your expectation, depending on the flow of the good progress of their program in the market to their community then once you buy any them hold then.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
You are right, good working product with low market cap may bring good profit in future.

But you should not stuck with the price a lot, potential is most important while investing long term, I think

Check Bitclave (CAT) project. It may interest you. It has really professional devs team and extremely potential project.

Anyway before investing do good research

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 26, 2018, 04:37:06 PM
There really is no benefit to identifying what the cheapest altcoin in, because the cheapest altcoins are the ones that have close to zero value because they are shitcoins. What you should be asking is, what is the cheapest altcoin that is actually worth buying, or what is the cheapest altcoin relative to its predicted value 6 months or a year from now. There will definitely be a few solid candidates around the $1m market cap region, just browse CMC and find the ones that best pique your interest.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 26, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
I do not think that you will earn as much as you want with cheap coins. I believe that you need to choose something in between cheap and expensive. I prefer litecoin it is not very expensive but very promising.
What coins you need to choose will depend on several factors, some of the most important is what kind of risk you want to take and the size of your capital, because even if you love to take great risks you cannot really do it if you have a capital that is so big that is equal or even larger than the daily volume of the coin, so you need to take into consideration those two factors before choosing a coin in which you want to invest.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
On the one side, cheap coins can bring you more profit, but it's only because such coins are much easier to pump or dump. I prefer to analyze coins before investing in it, not just to choose it because it's cheap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
September 25, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
I guess you are asking about the cheapest because you don't have money so you want to buy a big amount of the cheap coin Wink I think you need to take a look at coinmarketcap.com , but try to find the coins that have big volume and its price at most low bottom relatively  
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
if you are interested in investing in a cheap token, there may be very many choices that you can choose to start investing, and the best, in my opinion, is probably doge coins that we can get in some of the best market exchanges. but doge has a drawback, namely the development of the old doge may be a negative value, but if you are interested in investing long-term, maybe doge is the answer
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
of course there are very many altcoins at very cheap prices, especially under 1 $, but cheap doesn't mean it's good for investment, because it will return to the altcoin project, you should buy top 100 coins under 1 $, like stellar, cardano, ripple, tron, iota, etc.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

I do not advise you to get involved in the buying of the cheapest altcoins in the hope of their significant growth in the future. All your hopes may be in vain and you will lose both time and money.
Some altcoins may have potential and a lot of people already see that. Like ETH,DASH,XRP,XLM,XMR,LTC and many more. Then why not buy it and hold it for a moment, right? Surely people hope to get advantage from what they are doing.
Activity: 322
September 25, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
There are many good coins which are available on very low price due to high correction mode of this market so don't think about to go with cheapest coins.I suggest you to go with some good 4-5 coins out of top 20 coins, they coins can gives you good returns as compared to cheapest coins.
Activity: 52
September 22, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
I do not think that you will earn as much as you want with cheap coins. I believe that you need to choose something in between cheap and expensive. I prefer litecoin it is not very expensive but very promising.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Personally, I recommend you to invest in the BTC and DASH now. These coins are the very stable and the cheapest in the long term.
Activity: 173
September 25, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

These are my most favorite projects and it is a good cryptocurrency to invest for the short term. WAVES, PUNIDEX, ECC, RIPPLE
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

I do not advise you to get involved in the buying of the cheapest altcoins in the hope of their significant growth in the future. All your hopes may be in vain and you will lose both time and money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
I think that EOS, Ripple and ADA belong to cheap coins in which is worth investing. But I will not invest in the cheapest coins that have to fly to the moon, as this is a rather risky type of investment.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 22, 2018, 12:27:34 PM
One of the cheapest altcoin now which is under value alot is loyal coin.
they have one of the best project which dominate the world.
loyal points will give you a lot of good but loyalcoin will develop that.
Activity: 195
September 22, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
CRPT
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
There's alot of altcoins in CMC better check out huge community that supports the project. Get in touch on telegram,twitter and reddit! You can gain profit by using solid altcoins. I prefer Holochain,Pundi X.
Activity: 560
September 22, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
if you are looking for the cheapest coins, it cannot guarantee that at this price, it can bring profit. because it is related to the amount of coins and requests, and the community. so I suggested Doge. This is a cheap type of coin, but if it rises in price, I'm sure you will get rich quick. even though it is an old type of coin, but it has been proven to still exist today.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: