Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 13. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
August 19, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
Dont find cheap crypto that was probably not worthy to invest. Dont you know you can buy lead cryptos with the equivalent of your budget capital? Of lead crypto is risky, cheap crypto is riskier. Why does it stayed on low price because its too slow to progress.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
I think SNOV is pretty undervalued right now. I downloaded their extension and did some research on their team and they looked pretty solid and committed to their project. It is a lead generation service, people can use their service to buy data and easily verify emails, and they already have some big partnership like Uber and LEGO. Check their project and think about it. Of course, they can always improve a lot more, but it is quite promising and looks very interesting, I think it has a lot more to grow, but you have to take advantage of that because is cheap
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
I think that ART is an underrated gem. The platform launched pretty good with artworks worth about 100MUSD in the pipeline (with a marketcap of about 20MUSD). Backed by Pantera Capital. It's currently traded at HitBTC and EtherDelta, and is also listed in Ethfinex, as always do your own research, and don't get shilled but take a look and see if you like it
Activity: 104
August 19, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
If your purpose is making profit, I think the cheapest coin is not choice for you. To ean money, you should to learning information about altcoins, and choose coins which are potential coins. These coins maybe are not the cheapest coins but they will go up fast and bring much money for you. I know there are many coins which are very cheap but they are waste coin, the cheapest coin doesn't mean the best coin. Be careful when choosing coins to invest.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
In today's date every coin is cheapest because market conditions is not so well (I mean red , red everywhere). So you can buy any altcoin which is trusted by coinmarket cap. But one thing keep in mind that cheap token price will never gives big profit in future. Otherwise, it's you're own decision where to go!
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
August 19, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

What is the difference between a cheap crypto currency or expensive, if you get your profit from the amount you have deposited? Or think cheap coins can jump more sharply in price?

Cheap is not low price, cheap means that is cheap in relation to what the project has already built, the prospects and the use cases an all. It has potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:55:55 PM
Of those altcoins in which it is worth investing, I would advise you OMG, ADA, ripple, EOS, TRON. These altcoins are not very cheap, but I believe in their projects and I think that in the future they can bring you a lot of money.

I agree with your list. I would choose TRON, Cardano, and Stellar over anything on the market now. I'm also thinking NEO, Monero, OmiseGO.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 07:05:36 AM
Crypto money in the world this time all Altcoin is cheap. It's been a long time. If you want to invest, you can get it at this time. All Altcoins are cheap.
Activity: 14
May 17, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
I would not necessarily look at cheap as the sole factor in deciding whether to invest in a project. There are several key signs to look at IMO. Look at Digipulse, it has ALL the attributes of a monster coin that has taken off yet and is likely going to 20-30x during the next bull run!

Here is why -

1) extremely low supply but low price. If the project is good and price is low, this means awareness is low and supply and demand alone can drive crazy price swings once money flows into the space.

2) Strong team - DGPT has a solid team of intelligent, competent people who have done nothing but DELIVER! They have the resources to continue delivering and have hit all their milestones to date i.e. successful beta launch

3) Strong utility - the token needs to actually solve a real world problem - DGPT is first to market, and will allow you to securely pass digital between individuals.

4) First to market - is farther ahead of competition in terms of project completion, technology and approach. DGPT offers this!

Go check out DGPT, this is long hodl and current prices are amazing!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
Of those altcoins in which it is worth investing, I would advise you OMG, ADA, ripple, EOS, TRON. These altcoins are not very cheap, but I believe in their projects and I think that in the future they can bring you a lot of money.
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
May 16, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
They are cheapest, and thus can easy make x3 or more: KIN, BCN, Doge, ReddCoin and Verge. By the way you can get all of them on Godex.io. We've just added KIN exchange! https://twitter.com/Godex_io/status/996317558432239616
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You can try some sat coins and other cryptocurrencies that are below one dollar like Ripple, Stellar, Nem, Doge and much more, most commonly you can find some good coins to the top 10 but you should also consider some cryptocurrencies that are undervalued right now cause the product is not yet in functional or released, there's a lot of sleeping gold mines right now that are yet to be found so be vigilant on researching.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
You can easily do this on the resource coinmarketcap, but why do you need it? Usually in such situations, people very often think that there is a token cheap, then it can quickly vyrsti? No! Because if it's cheap it means that there are a lot of tokens, which means that the project's capitalization will grow very quickly if the token starts to go up.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the cheapest, but still. In my opinion, the coin that is under $ 1 and deserves great attention is Cardano. This is one of the coins that can have a big boom.  Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
May 16, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
ok but i feel that  investing on expensive crypto is risk because i invested on bitcoin and had a loss . But when i invested on TRON i had a  profit . So if ou think that investing on cheap and expensive both have same risk you could tell me which one is profitable
I think invest in cheap coin, token, or ICO, it's more risky than invest in Bitcoin. Risk of scam and falling prices. It's different from strong coin like BTC or ETH, even the price dump, there are still can recover and you have to do is hodl. But if you want to earn profit quickly, cheap coin are good choice for you.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Currently PizzaCoin is the cheapest altcoin because it has the lowest market cap, check it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pizzacoin/
Activity: 162
May 16, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

TAU is a cheap coin but I do not think it will remain cheap for a long time. It is now about $0.24. It is a dap coin and can be swapped with 150 crypto currencies. It can make blockchain in few minutes. Though the best quality of TAU is the speed. It can handle 10000 transactions per second. It is a very unique project and I see them flourishing soon. I would suggest to check TAU.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 16, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
For me recently, the cheapest altcoin I know that is selling in btc but added just ETH today in https://idax.mn is Nexty(NTY). Why I am  recommending this is because of its project concept. It talks about a smart contract blockchain with an instant transfer transaction and fee less feature. It's also incorporated with a proof of stake consensus mechanism where you can earn about 0.2% from your investment. You should carry a due diligent search on it before investing!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 16, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
- Dogecoin
- DGB
- SIA

By the way how much "cheap" you are asking here?
Activity: 115
May 16, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

There are a lot of such cheap coins. However, recently I really liked the IPSX project. I invested in this project a significant amount of money. The coin is now very inexpensive and there is a great potential for price growth. I expect by the end of the year 0.1 dollars for one token.
Pages:
Jump to: