Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 4. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 25, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
You have to look at other aspects of the coin rather than the price. It is the business model, team and idea that drive the price. You could have invested in the cheapest altcoin around but the project does not have any potential to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
I think there are lots of cheap coins for this year compared to 2017, like ETH, DASH, XRP, LBC, DGB, and many others. All coins have the potential to rise.
Of course, many projects have their own capabilities. I also think that today there are very big opportunities for the market to grow and I hope that it will start to grow as soon as normal news appears on the market that will show growth
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 10:56:58 PM
For now the altcoin is sold cheaply and this is an opportunity for you to buy it, choose an altcoin that has good potential to be made an investment because not all coins have good potential
Activity: 574
December 24, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
be careful with the very cheap altcoin that will make you stuck in the coin because if the coin price is cheap then surely the coin doesn't have a good development and you should be able to avoid coins like that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 24, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
I think now is the best time to buy 2 little standing coins , I now buy neo and ada , for me they can give a good income next year!
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 24, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

You can check in the coinmarketcap. There is available information on coins and altcoins. So you can choose for yourself what you like, and who have good opportunities to come forward. See the roadmap of the coin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 24, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

Everyone has choices and reasons for each. I think it's better for you to observe and do your own analysis of the coins that you will invest. Indeed, many investors will wait when the price of the coin falls to be bought because the price is cheap, but not all coins when you buy cheaply will give you an advantage later. So, you better observe coin coins that you will invest yourself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
Dont look for the cheapest altcoin.
Look for the project which survive in this crisis and have funds to continue develop project
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 24, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
Look for coins that have fallen in price over the past year by 150% - 200% they have great potential for growth, and it is likely that such coins can make you rich, just need a little luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
December 24, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
I think there are lots of cheap coins for this year compared to 2017, like ETH, DASH, XRP, LBC, DGB, and many others. All coins have the potential to rise.
Activity: 504
December 24, 2018, 10:53:37 AM
Sorry, but I don’t see any reason to invest in projects, first analyzing projects, because I think that today there are still opportunities to invest in projects that already have serious opportunities. Try to invest in such projects.
Activity: 588
December 24, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Almost Altcoins and Bitcoin are having the lowest price and the market are very close to bottom, so if you join in market at this time will bring to you one good chance. You can choice which coins that you like without needing to concern about the price. There will be sure you will have profit if you don't sell soon. Should choice top rank coins in Coinmarketcap
The Coinmarketcap service contains all cryptocurrencies that are represented on at least one exchange and have a chain of blocks, as well as open source code. But the number of coins is very large, among which there are very risky projects. Therefore, you need to be very careful when choosing a promising investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
in my opinion, the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing in is DOGE. because the price is very cheap among other altcoins. doge prices are also stable on the market. I'm sure someday doge prices will soar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Almost Altcoins and Bitcoin are having the lowest price and the market are very close to bottom, so if you join in market at this time will bring to you one good chance. You can choice which coins that you like without needing to concern about the price. There will be sure you will have profit if you don't sell soon. Should choice top rank coins in Coinmarketcap
Activity: 770
December 24, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
I personally think Doge is quite cheap and good enough to be a place to invest. I see Doge has a pretty good price stability, I suggest you choose this coin to invest.
Activity: 658
December 24, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
Bitcoin is cheap,  ether is cheap so also is EOS,  tron,  Litecoin and monero.  The buying decision of buying a coin should not based on how  cheap the coin is rather,  the value of the coin and it's future potentials based on present growth!! 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 24, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
I'll give you an idea those cheap coins that are worth investing. This isn't a financial advice but maybe you can consider looking at these coins if you are still looking what to invest, so this is applicable for everyone. These coins are under $1 which is really cheap and was part of top 100.

Stellar
Cardano
Dogecoin
0x
Zil
Pundi X
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 24, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

There are a lot of cheap coins in the market and you can find some of it on Yobit, but cheap coin is not a guaranty of a profit, you must first look at the potential, these cheap coins will be pump but you never know when it's going to happen unless you are a member of a pump group.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
I assumed you know ripple better than I.
It is the best investment now if you wants to consider the cheap coins to invest which is belong in the top altcoins in coinmarketcap. You can also try to search other cheapest altcoins belong or not belong in the top 20.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
You probably already liked any of the above advice. But I then write for people who saw this name themes and
decided to know themselves. During this period of time, it is best to invest some of your savings in PERA or buy a small part of the eth. These coins are very good in the last 2-4 days. Choose -
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies
Pages:
Jump to: