Pages:
Author

Topic: Cheapest altcoin - page 5. (Read 2848 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
Now I think that at the best price you can buy Ethereum because it really sank very much in price.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 01:36:10 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

In my opinion, at this time the Altcoins are very cheap and we should pay attention to the Altcoins such as. XRP, TRX, ETH, XLM, NEO. These coins are worth buying and keeping long-term investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
There are a lot of cheap altcoins in crypto. Some alts that are sht and will give you so much return in the future. Like betting a thousand of dollar on that. Can give you x10 to 100 if possible. Try to go in here coinmarketcap.com in order for you to be knowledgeable on that Smiley.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
Hey guys can you tell me which is the cheapest cryptocurrency that is worth investing

did not check yet but I think HOT is existed by that time
and it still worth to invest now.
every altcoins are worth too. market was too bad few months. so buying altcoins right now is quite cheap
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
Why do you need the cheapest altcoins, because the profit does not depend on the number of tokens. But I think that you can choose something cheaper from the popular ones.
Activity: 344
December 19, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
First of all, the cheapest tokens don't mean bigger profit opportunities.
There is no relationship between the two. Roll Eyes
Correct, cheap coins don't mean more value, so your problem is a lot of newcomers' problems, and you want to maximize the value of your investment, but it's very difficult and you can't find such a coin.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
If the price is below 1 cent, it does not mean that the coin has the biggest perspective to reach 100 USD. I would look at such coins as Ethereum, NEO, XLM, LTC, EOS and Bitcoin, if you want to make profit within several upcoming months.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 18, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
there are a lot of things to consider before buying into the market now and cheap is not one of them because all of them are cheap. You need to consider the value in bitcoin from the ICO price, it helps in making a better decision, also is to look at the stage of the project and how purchase volume is now. you will surprise how some currencies are getting a high volume buy order in this bear market. coin with low buy order should give a warning signal.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 18, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
I think ETH and XRP are the right choice for this time. All altcoins are at the lowest price and this will be a good investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 07:23:10 AM
There are a lot of cheapest altcoin in market are as following:--
Eos, Neo, Ethereum etc all of us are in low price because at that time market is low and everybody waiting for good time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 18, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
for me you can buy several altcoins now, especially you can buy and hold them in the near future, for me ethereum, litecoin, neo and ADA, so you will also get more profits by waiting for better price increases. because now the price of altcoin is still low.
Price will be even lower, so do not buy now with all the money that you have. It is better to wait a little
Activity: 272
December 18, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
for me you can buy several altcoins now, especially you can buy and hold them in the near future, for me ethereum, litecoin, neo and ADA, so you will also get more profits by waiting for better price increases. because now the price of altcoin is still low.
Activity: 144
December 18, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
December 18, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
I think answer is bitcoin:) I don't trust to altcoins now but I can buy bitcoin everytime from 3k-3200 dollar, ethereum and other big projects are very cheap but they can drop more so you can wait little, we should see drops are stopped.
Activity: 309
December 18, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
hello friend this is a great thing if you want to buy coins then you can choose coins as you like now, because the current price is very far from the price of ath 1 last year and this is a big discount so don't delay to buy and start investing now.
Activity: 476
December 18, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Today the price of a lot of crypto has fallen down so you don't need to think a lot. Just choose one or some of top 40. If you want my advice i recommend to you learn about this coins Eidoo, On.Live, KickCoin. They are to my mind very promising.
Activity: 588
December 16, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
You should not chase the cheapest altcoins, it makes no sense. It is much better to chase those altcoins who will bring greater profits.
that's right, every altcoin has the potential of each and not because of the price but a crypto technology that is able to change the world better. I recommend DEC coin, which has a good platform for making crypto needs
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

lots of the cheapest and potential altcoins that can be used as an option. like neo, ethereum, eos and many others. now the coin has a very low price. so it's a choice that you can make as an option
keyTango
December 16, 2018, 07:28:02 PM
Now there are a lot of currencies that have a very low price and in which you can invest right now. If you yourself have no ideas about this, I can recommend you to ask about the ETA token (Etheera project). The price for this token is now very low and has very good prospects for the next few months.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
You should not chase the cheapest altcoins, it makes no sense. It is much better to chase those altcoins who will bring greater profits.
Pages:
Jump to: