Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 53. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Given the current price of Chess I don't think it is of any benefit to sell unless one really needs money and has large amounts of Chess ... Maybe the future will be brighter and the coins will be worth more ... At least that's waht I hope.

That's sort of my thoughts too right now. I mean, it's a choice of selling for like nothing, or just hold and hope for the best. Worst case, you lose out on some crumbs ... order book wouldn't even support a proper dump regardless.

And my thoughts on the coin itself is basically the same as always... dev has a lot of coin he needs to sell, so he just needs to find a way to pump up the price to do so. A couple of btc would pump it in this tiny market -- chess app or whatever could be used as catalyst. If dev is involved in another ICO, it means the dev will have that spare btc to use in order to raise the price here, then cash out his chesscoin.

A chess app would really change everything. İ think that he will do something i near time.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Given the current price of Chess I don't think it is of any benefit to sell unless one really needs money and has large amounts of Chess ... Maybe the future will be brighter and the coins will be worth more ... At least that's waht I hope.

That's sort of my thoughts too right now. I mean, it's a choice of selling for like nothing, or just hold and hope for the best. Worst case, you lose out on some crumbs ... order book wouldn't even support a proper dump regardless.

And my thoughts on the coin itself is basically the same as always... dev has a lot of coin he needs to sell, so he just needs to find a way to pump up the price to do so. A couple of btc would pump it in this tiny market -- chess app or whatever could be used as catalyst. If dev is involved in another ICO, it means the dev will have that spare btc to use in order to raise the price here, then cash out his chesscoin.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Given the current price of Chess I don't think it is of any benefit to sell unless one really needs money and has large amounts of Chess ... Maybe the future will be brighter and the coin will be worth more ... At least that's what I hope.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Indeed it looks like Isolani the developer has jumped ship over to Pesobit. It's all that he is promoting now - on twitter & even his bitcointalk signature.

I invested more than 1btc for online web wallet and that hasn't had good effect on the price yet.
Joining some other projects is to get more funds. It's neccessary for ChessCoin to continue running. I didn't raise any fund from the beginning of ChessCoin.

Pesobit is not my own project. I'm just a supporter and advisor.
ChessCoin Project is still in long term development.

This is  the only signal we are all waiting to dump chesscoin,he is just a supporter and advisor of another project not his own project yet he drop the signature link and his association to chesscoin,a captain never abandon a ship but all the signs points that he is yelling abandon ship when he is already on another ship Tongue Tongue Tongue

don'Yout get it,you don't take down your own signature link that you own,it symbolize abandoning and first impressions,and these what the chesscoin dev is getting look,these are holders and investors and what if you see the owner of your store you invest change the signage to  another store ..What will be your impression he should have first notify holders of his intention..

The holders will understand,it's very insensitive he is not a good ceo and captain..
You didn't get it. There is a deeper reason  on the  dev action.  Sometime collaboration between developer or project manager happen to strengthen both their grounds.  At this point,  Chesscoin dev agree to support Pesobit in order to get help in return.  I don't know wht kind of agreement this two dev have but i believe that it will be beneficial for both coin.

You don't get it,you don't take down your own signature link that you own,it symbolize abandoning and first impressions,and these what the chesscoin dev is getting look,these are holders and investors and what if you see the owner of your store you invest change the signage to  another store ..What will be your impression he should have first notify holders of his intention..

The holders will understand,it's very insensitive he is not a good ceo and captain..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Indeed it looks like Isolani the developer has jumped ship over to Pesobit. It's all that he is promoting now - on twitter & even his bitcointalk signature.

I invested more than 1btc for online web wallet and that hasn't had good effect on the price yet.
Joining some other projects is to get more funds. It's neccessary for ChessCoin to continue running. I didn't raise any fund from the beginning of ChessCoin.

This is  the only signal we are all waiting to dump chesscoin,he is just a supporter and advisor of another project not his own project yet he drop the signature link and his association to chesscoin,a captain never abandon a ship but all the signs points that he is yelling abandon ship when he is already on another ship Tongue Tongue Tongue

You didn't get it. There is a deeper reason  on the  dev action.  Sometime collaboration between developer or project manager happen to strengthen both their grounds.  At this point,  Chesscoin dev agree to support Pesobit in order to get help in return.  I don't know wht kind of agreement this two dev have but i believe that it will be beneficial for both coin.

This is  the only signal we are all waiting to dump chesscoin,he is just a supporter and advisor of another project not his own project yet he drop the signature link and his association to chesscoin,a captain never abandon a ship but all the signs points that he is yelling abandon ship when he is already on another ship Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
see now Isolani holding pesobitcoin and leave chesscoin
https://twitter.com/Chess_Coin

He has only created one project the online staking wallet which is cheap to set up,I have sold all my coins,if this guy still care for his chesscoin them we would update from time to time
The online staking is not cheap or easy to set up . It takes a lot of time, effort and money. I paid for all in responding to the expect from the community. So, please be patient for the new developments.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

I read that Isolani get involved  in Pesobit because of a promised help to Chesscoin.  I don't know if it is  just an excuse but I think he made an announcement here about his decision.

network weight went down from 10 million to 7 million and now to 5 million.

does it means that people are dumping their chess coins?

Probably there are lots of post lapses from dev.  it seems he is avoiding this thread for now until he finished the next   project he announced.  No communication  in a day or two is one good reason for holder to panic sell.
Activity: 798
network weight went down from 10 million to 7 million and now to 5 million.

does it means that people are dumping their chess coins?

There is nobody on Bitcointalk that knows more about chess than I do. Not everyone listened to my prior warning, so I will share the link once more. Stop buying this coin. No serious chess player believes there is any workable model to play chess for money (or chesscoin prizes of any significant value) anonymously online.

You are right all along!! I have deleted the negative rating I post on your profile please accept my apology,Isolani haven't started yet,but look he has given up his own project,are you all planning to support him again ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
There is nobody on Bitcointalk that knows more about chess than I do. Not everyone listened to my prior warning, so I will share the link once more. Stop buying this coin. No serious chess player believes there is any workable model to play chess for money (or chesscoin prizes of any significant value) anonymously online.

Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

oh another dev ran away and leave us in middle of ocean

Yeah i invested in this coin because i thought that he has a vision with chesscoin. What a pity..

He has only created one project the online staking wallet which is cheap to set up,I have sold all my coins,if this guy still care for his chesscoin them we would update from time to time
Activity: 616

oh another dev ran away and leave us in middle of ocean
Activity: 938
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
my favourite is play chess,I join
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
any news from Isloani ? i see he in another thread ICO yeah ICONOMI...please Isloani  keep buiild this project Do not let it be dead coin
Activity: 616
hope to get good value soon

It seems this is far from happening at this moment. But if you still believe in the dev, now is the best way to pick up Chess at it's 6 satoshi sell wall.  This is almost 40% off the typical price of 10 sat.  I might pick some chess myself this time.  Anyway the C-Cex vote campaign is still alive.  So if you want to get free chess you can participate in it.

I dont believe in devs. I want to see results. You, lionheart78, must know how it is to believe in a dev. Remember ermiscoin.  Embarrassed

totally agree. dev doing nothing and soon price will be at 1 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: