Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 64. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
what with explorer for chesscoin, i dont find any..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I'm just waiting on the web wallet and then I'll be buying some Chess coin. My Laptop can't handle to many more wallets so when I see a coin with a web wallet I prefer to use that instead of the desktop wallet. That's until I buy a desktop computer which I'm hoping will be soon.

Even a second desktop will do I have a 7 year old second desktop and it can handle 5 wallets running simultaneously and have bought it for $40 to my friend who almost throw it away in a junk,if you cannot buy a brand new one try a second I'm sure it can handle a lot of wallet..

Best ways for running wallets of PoS coins is setting up free online virtual computer.
Find the way to use Amazon AWS.
https://aws.amazon.com

You're able to run as many wallets as possible 24hours/day for 1 year free.

Google Cloud doesn't accept mining cryptocurrency so don't try it.

thank you for this info i never think about this since mining is probihited but that's another case there so maybe staking it
using virtual will unload some task with my laptop, well more power to this project and keep it up sir. thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I'm just waiting on the web wallet and then I'll be buying some Chess coin. My Laptop can't handle to many more wallets so when I see a coin with a web wallet I prefer to use that instead of the desktop wallet. That's until I buy a desktop computer which I'm hoping will be soon.

Even a second desktop will do I have a 7 year old second desktop and it can handle 5 wallets running simultaneously and have bought it for $40 to my friend who almost throw it away in a junk,if you cannot buy a brand new one try a second I'm sure it can handle a lot of wallet..

Best ways for running wallets of PoS coins is setting up free online virtual computer.

This is a good idea but I read somewhere in this forum that some members are offering online staking I don't know how reliable they are but I prefer dedicated for wallet..
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

so whats the difference between keeping it open forever or just open it now and then? My coins still seem to grow in strength if i open it every day 1 hour to get back to date.

You'll maximize your stake if you leave it open all the time but with 1 hour a day the difference should be relatively small.

Of course you have to actually open it and close it everyday so it takes more babysitting whereas you could just leave it open and forget about it.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

so whats the difference between keeping it open forever or just open it now and then? My coins still seem to grow in strength if i open it every day 1 hour to get back to date.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
so many coin to support buddy and i think chess can be one of those that have good potential the movement can't be determine yet
since there's still dump coming from those early bounty but after all of that stop and the real project start i think this coin will start'
to bounce back and rise. buying from time to time too mate.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
dear community. Congratulations International Chess Day.
For many years, since 1966, all over the world on July 20 to mark the International Day of chess. This festival is held by the decision of FIDE - World Chess Federation, founded in 1924. Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İsolani how is the developing going ? Any updates ?

We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.

This is good news. Glad to hear.

But you need to prove himself as a Dev ChessCoin. And to keep the price at the same level. Or coin will dump.

The price maybe low now but its a good chance to get more coins Cheesy Because after the first development it will easily double its price and get steady volume, in my oppinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Just sent out an email for the bounties I joined, sorry that I'm a little late. I sold off all my Chess due to all the turmoil surrounding the coin, but I'm still keeping an eye on it and seriously hope it does well in the future.

Also, the SeriousInvestor guy is a troll, stop feeding him morons.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.

This is good news. Glad to hear.

But you need to prove himself as a Dev ChessCoin. And to keep the price at the same level. Or coin will dump.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I hate it when some people who has nothing to do with chesscoin or who has no investment make negative post like this seriousinvestor,this is what happen on Bigup I think the devs should change the mode of the thread to moderated so he cab delete this useless accusations without basis ..

Actually he's not incorrect; but he stated his argument in the most moronic way possible. That 'serious guy' might as well drop his serious schtick... it's like he went to trolling school and failed, or had a brain injury. And no need for the moderated route here with this coin; it's too under the radar to bother moderating.

The issue that could be argued is if the dev selling the coins early was purposefully shady (and I already stated my opinion on this, based on the bela swap valuation change), or was done with good intentions, but it went horribly wrong.
I hate it when some people who has nothing to do with chesscoin or who has no investment make negative post like this seriousinvestor,this is what happen on Bigup I think the devs should change the mode of the thread to moderated so he cab delete this useless accusations without basis ..

He always talks bad about a coin when he didnt invest Smiley and doesnt want to see a coin rise where he cant get any profit. A selfish guy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Latest news is CHESSCOIN is a SERIOUS scam!
SERIOUSLY.

Please show us some proof, a coin in its lowest satoshi doesnt mean it is a scam,  and besides, the dev is investing his time and effort not saying he already put in some cash in this project and keep on meeting what is  on the roadmap even if the fund in ICO had been refunded.

good news hope it can finish sooner.
No. Its a SERIOUS scam because the dev SERIOUSLY sold a block of coins to a SERIOUS investor before the ICO who was not known and that turned out to be SERIOUS yobit and they scammed everyone with the dev together. SERIOUSLY!
SERIOUSLY.

Well where is your proof?  that is just a mere speculation.  Any screenshot or some conversation?  TX ID of the said transaction?  Seriously, you should have given more fact than just blabbing anything in your mind.  Or maybe you are the one seriously waiting for Chesscoin to hit your buy order at lower satoshi Cheesy
A android chess app and a web wallet would be a good start as you guys said. That would add value to chesscoin and make it more popular.

And dont forget to vote for c-cex Smiley

Yes guys pls vote https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chess
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Latest news is CHESSCOIN is a SERIOUS scam!
SERIOUSLY.

Please show us some proof, a coin in its lowest satoshi doesnt mean it is a scam,  and besides, the dev is investing his time and effort not saying he already put in some cash in this project and keep on meeting what is  on the roadmap even if the fund in ICO had been refunded.

No. Its a SERIOUS scam because the dev SERIOUSLY sold a block of coins to a SERIOUS investor before the ICO who was not known and that turned out to be SERIOUS yobit and they scammed everyone with the dev together. SERIOUSLY!
SERIOUSLY.

good news hope it can finish sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: