Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 67. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
really annoying new coin being dumped but I still hoping that dev will work it out and will try
to pumped it up again,.good luck

I think dev won't pump this coin Cheesy  I believe he will do better than that!  And that is to develop the usage of the coin and to follow what is on the road map.  I have him chat with me in skype.  I asked his plan about ChessCoin.  He told me that he will never abandon this coin and will find partners and allied to push the coins adoption and value and further develop its usage and benefits for the community.

Update on the ChessCoin Vote at C-CEX

We have currently 37 vote.  The giveaway thread is still ongoing, 3k Chess bounty for voting CHESSCOIN @ C-CEX and can be found HERE

ChessCoin is becoming a pump & dump coin in yobit.
Just ride along and you will be surprise of how much profit you'll get from it Cheesy

I hope Dev will fulfill its road map. And we see a great potential of this coin.
It remains only to wait and believe.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I only see dump, where is pump?

Yes there is a pump I have seen it myself the volume used to be 0.08 bitcoin after 2 hours it became more than 2 bitcoin all the buy order for 11 and 12 satoshis are all completed,over 6 million chesscoin have been bought ..

That doesn't really qualify as a pump. I was watching that too, looked like a bot was buying 100 coins at a time, non-stop ... for a while I wondered if someone simply set their bot incorrectly and it was mistakenly buying small amounts of coins until it hit around 13.

A proper pump typically involves an event -- buy on rumor, sell on news, that whole thing -- new exchange, new partnership, or at least new wallets/website/app ... something, as a catalyst. Of course it can be out of the blue, those very temporary spikes, but that didn't really happen here either. Coin dropping then rising to a level still below the previous day's high isn't a pump.

Still early and dev sitting on a ton of coins to move, so I'd expect him to do something eventually. Ideally it doesn't involve a tiny spike and then a massive dump to smithereens.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Yes there is a pump I have seen it myself the volume used to be 0.08 bitcoin after 2 hours it became more than 2 bitcoin all the buy order for 11 and 12 satoshis are all completed,over 6 million chesscoin have been bought ..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

My browser only displays the first page, it tells me there is an error when loading the remaining pages, anyway it's downloadable.

Wow there is alot of CHESSCOIN for the qualifier!! Only  69.5 stakes for 1,500,000  Chesscoin!  12.5 stake as the highest for one participant. and ea stake will be rewarded at aroound 21,582.73 Chesscoin.  So that means one person can get as much as 269,784.125 Chess.  So if  qiwoman2 target price is achieve that means this guy will get around 0.53956825 BTC.  Congratulation to those who qualified! 

Yep, too many participants didn't meet the 40 posts criteria and others weren't wearing the right sig so it leaves a whole bunch of coins for the qualifying participants especially the heros, enjoy!

Let's hope ChessCoin skyrockets (or at least reaches a decent price).
I'm a fair guy and I'm waiting the same things from others.
There were 350k coins for translations which means 350k/ number of translation ( about 11 eligible translations)
I hate the people who change the rules in the middle of  the game. 

As I've said before, dev can donate my bounty portion ( for me doesn't matter if I had to receive  31818 or 20000, but it's all about of principles).

Yes I agree that changing the rules in the middle is not a good move ... I just pointed out that the extra bounty didn't actually affect all the other bounties.

So relax and take it easy.

Don't worry, we are just exchanging thoughts, we are all relaxed here (may be too much Smiley)

Such things like "Ok, will send you some Chess for your efforts." doesn't work for me.

When I promise something that promise must be kept/done.

Cheers!

We surely agree on that Wink

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Price will go very high after updates im sure
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
really annoying new coin being dumped but I still hoping that dev will work it out and will try

I think dev won't pump this coin Cheesy  I believe he will do better than that!  And that is to develop the usage of the coin and to follow what is on the road map.  I have him chat with me in skype.  I asked his plan about ChessCoin.  He told me that he will never abandon this coin and will find partners and allied to push the coins adoption and value and further develop its usage and benefits for the community.

Update on the ChessCoin Vote at C-CEX

We have currently 37 vote.  The giveaway thread is still ongoing, 3k Chess bounty for voting CHESSCOIN @ C-CEX and can be found HERE

Just ride along and you will be surprise of how much profit you'll get from it Cheesy
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

Wow there is alot of CHESSCOIN for the qualifier!! Only  69.5 stakes for 1,500,000  Chesscoin!  12.5 stake as the highest for one participant. and ea stake will be rewarded at aroound 21,582.73 Chesscoin.  So that means one person can get as much as 269,784.125 Chess.  So if  qiwoman2 target price is achieve that means this guy will get around 0.53956825 BTC.  Congratulation to those who qualified!  

Yeah, when I saw how much I got, I was surprised. It's one of the benefits to doing the freebies on less popular coins, more bounties to go around.

I'd suggest contests or something of that sort for those who were newbies and did the sig thing, just so they have a chance to get more freebie coins too.  Then again, not all 'newbies' here are true newbies, so for all we know they already got a pile of coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
On which exchanges I can buy coins?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
chesscoin is so cheap now getting more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Calculation of Stakes for Joining ChessCoin Signature Campaing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_Zf4GfIEqGSy11ZHFzNjZTTXM/view?usp=sharing

Who joined our campaign, please check the file above then PM me to receive ChessCoin.

Deadline is July 20th 23:59 EST to receive ChessCoin for all kinds of Bounty.

Now that the bounty is over all of us can concentrate getting as many exchanges as possible and the dev can now go to work on creating the chess flatform that hopefully he can accomplish as the community grows,we'll now see what is going to happen after two more months ..

Wow there is alot of CHESSCOIN for the qualifier!! Only  69.5 stakes for 1,500,000  Chesscoin!  12.5 stake as the highest for one participant. and ea stake will be rewarded at aroound 21,582.73 Chesscoin.  So that means one person can get as much as 269,784.125 Chess.  So if  qiwoman2 target price is achieve that means this guy will get around 0.53956825 BTC.  Congratulation to those who qualified! 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hey mate just wanted to inquire for my twitter bounty? still not receiving it, how i can have it as you
promised me before thanks dev. good luck.
PM me your ChessCoin address
check your pm sir thanks in advance and good luck.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
hey mate just wanted to inquire for my twitter bounty? still not receiving it, how i can have it as you
PM me your ChessCoin address
As I am writing this post there are huge buy order i think whales are doing this from 0.08 two hours ago it is now 1.34 and increasing,this is a good sign that the there are still active buyers of chesscoin and believe in the future of chesscoin,hopefully this will continue ..

Whales are a relative term when speaking about a low volume coin. Doesn't require tons of btc. The dev is the biggest whale, and until the coin hits a higher volume/mediocre price, I'd think there would always be at least one 'whale' out there active with the coin.

It doesn't mean they believe in the future of chesscoin by the way, it just means they believe they can raise the price/interest to the point where they can sell with enough liquidity in the market.

Dip here was predictable, although I wish I predicted it better... went a little lower than I expected.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hope we can make some positive progress soon, this coin needs more attention.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Pages:
Jump to: