Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 66. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Glad to know that chesscoin is still one of the most active and traded coin on Yobit some whales are pumping this coin,until one of the roadmap is implemented this will turn out to be a pump and dump coin for now ..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

in the ICO 2 million BELA investment would be 20 million CHESS. That is almost 2/3 of those coins distributed in ICO.
there were actually 2 x 1 million BELA - so my bad on saying 2 million BELA. still a good amount.

Yeah, it's 2 M not 20M,  as the ICO was called off. 2M bela (or even split as 2 x1M) just means those people got 2M freebie coin total.

Or at current prices equivalent to .2 btc. Not nearly enough for anyone to bother with a pump, as it'd cost more to pump the coin than they'd make back.

Whomever bought the coins yesterday up to 13 sats, with those tons of small orders, might have a decent amount however. Regardless, it's the dev who is the big chess whale here. Let's see if he has an actual plan.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

there's already a buy order of 1.6 million @10 sats waiting ti eat up those who'll dump their signature bounty. lol.
if there is no real innovation, the price will not go up either unless dev (or the 2 million BELA investor) will pump it up in yobit.

2M chesscoin does not make a whale. The person who would pump the coin would be the dev.

I don't expect to see innovation here. No idea what is even on the roadmap anymore, or if any of that stuff was ever feasible to begin with  -- android app should have been doable, since all they had to do was rebrand the bela app. I don't see anything on the chesscoin website actually about chess -- dev might want to start with actually having a way to play chess from the site/wallet, use the coin as a faucet per game, if nothing else.

But innovation and so on matters less in this situation than one would think. The real determining factor is that the dev has a huge amount of coin, hence an incentive to create enough liquidity in the market so he can cash out at least some of it. How he goes about it will be the interesting part, but that's the real reason not to dump right now. At these prices,  might as well see what the dev is going to do.

in the ICO 2 million BELA investment would be 20 million CHESS. That is almost 2/3 of those coins distributed in ICO.
there were actually 2 x 1 million BELA - so my bad on saying 2 million BELA. still a good amount.

there's already a buy order of 1.6 million @10 sats waiting ti eat up those who'll dump their signature bounty. lol.
if there is no real innovation, the price will not go up either unless dev (or the 2 million BELA investor) will pump it up in yobit.

2M chesscoin does not make a whale. The person who would pump the coin would be the dev.

I don't expect to see innovation here. No idea what is even on the roadmap anymore, or if any of that stuff was ever feasible to begin with  -- android app should have been doable, since all they had to do was rebrand the bela app. I don't see anything on the chesscoin website actually about chess -- dev might want to start with actually having a way to play chess from the site/wallet, use the coin as a faucet per game, if nothing else.

But innovation and so on matters less in this situation than one would think. The real determining factor is that the dev has a huge amount of coin, hence an incentive to create enough liquidity in the market so he can cash out at least some of it. How he goes about it will be the interesting part, but that's the real reason not to dump right now. At these prices,  might as well see what the dev is going to do.
Generation Blockchain.
Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I expect most of those bounties have been given out already. 1.5m sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Currently if every single person dumped their sig bounties,  the price wouldn't drop below a current order at 10 -- in fact, it wouldn't even completely get filled.

Dumping may or may not occur, but the bounty people wouldn't put a dent in the price really. Also makes no sense for them to even sell right now at these prices.
Precisely the point,the dev already stated that a new update is coming so why sell it at a very low price,those who does this are people jumping from one coin to another,who only wants free coins to dump ,not really serious investors..

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I expect most of those bounties have been given out already. 1.5m sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Currently if every single person dumped their sig bounties,  the price wouldn't drop below a current order at 10 -- in fact, it wouldn't even completely get filled.

Dumping may or may not occur, but the bounty people wouldn't put a dent in the price really. Also makes no sense for them to even sell right now at these prices.
Precisely the point,the dev already stated that a new update is coming so why sell it at a very low price,those who does this are people jumping from one coin to another,who only wants free coins to dump ,not really serious investors..

legendary
Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.

I am hoping that update the release of the bounty,a major update will be announced like the launching of the chess flatform application on android I think this was the first announcement on the roadmap,so our hopes lies here..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
On the positive note volume is high because of the sell order completed,but of course we would love to see a buy order with a high volume,this means that people are trusting this coin and they are buying it on the highest price..
moving smoothly from yobit expected fluctuation and dumped side but it is just normal the coin still new and many plan coming from dev will increase the value.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Well from the statistic, 1.5m coins is about to be released, so probably ready your btc @ 1 sat because there is reaally a huge possibility that majority of this people will sell CHESS the moment they received the bounty.  I agree  CHESS had been dump and dump for sometime now.  But I wouldn worry as long as  ISOLANI159 is around to fullfil what is on the road map.  Those who bought CHESS at its lowest will be laughing at those who sold them that low.
legendary
On the positive note volume is high because of the sell order completed,but of course we would love to see a buy order with a high volume,this means that people are trusting this coin and they are buying it on the highest price..
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
İf we support the coin and the dev with marketing the coin will rise. Dumping always happens

It's always true unless the coin has a usage or a roadmap is incoming since this is a chess flatform we are all waiting for the android and web based chess flatform I'm afraid we are going to see it at 1 sat unless those two comes up it's almost a free coin on pump and dump..
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İf we support the coin and the dev with marketing the coin will rise. Dumping always happens
Generation Blockchain.
ChessCoin is becoming a pump & dump coin in yobit.

I only see dump, where is pump?

Yes there is a pump I have seen it myself the volume used to be 0.08 bitcoin after 2 hours it became more than 2 bitcoin all the buy order for 11 and 12 satoshis are all completed,over 6 million chesscoin have been bought ..

That doesn't really qualify as a pump. I was watching that too, looked like a bot was buying 100 coins at a time, non-stop ... for a while I wondered if someone simply set their bot incorrectly and it was mistakenly buying small amounts of coins until it hit around 13.

A proper pump typically involves an event -- buy on rumor, sell on news, that whole thing -- new exchange, new partnership, or at least new wallets/website/app ... something, as a catalyst. Of course it can be out of the blue, those very temporary spikes, but that didn't really happen here either. Coin dropping then rising to a level still below the previous day's high isn't a pump.

Still early and dev sitting on a ton of coins to move, so I'd expect him to do something eventually. Ideally it doesn't involve a tiny spike and then a massive dump to smithereens.

then its a dump and dump coin at the moment. lol. crazy sh!t going on in yobit. lots of spam & sc@m, you don't really need any event to get something going for a coin - all you need is hype & fud.

expect the price to be cheaper - another massive dump is coming with the "free coins" from the signature campaign bounty going to be distributed soon.

when dev does something new or innovative then maybe qiwoman2 prediction of 200 sats can be achieved sometime in the future. or if dev pumps up the price. lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İ think we need a chess game first Smiley This would be great as the first step
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I hope Dev will fulfill its road map. And we see a great potential of this coin.
It remains only to wait and believe.

Well i get the point from your stetment,i also believe Chesscoin will be better in the future requires a process that is not a minute to make it great
but I think it would be useless without doing anything.Looking for ideas Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
i believe this coin.
Let's hope ChessCoin skyrockets (or at least reaches a decent price).
i dont know but coin is down ,it looks like coins is not good

the dev still working on it and I think this project for longterm
yes the price at yobit is down today. time to buy it and hold.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i believe this coin.
very normal for a new coin sir it just needed some time and you will see as dev still working on it
the price can be expect to bounce back and rise up again.
Activity: 279
i believe this coin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i believe this coi[Suspicious link removed]ice will go very high after updates im sure
Pages:
Jump to: