Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 65. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
ChessCoin trading on Yobit is more active and get much attention. ChessCoin value will be gradually recognized.

It will,but we really need two or three more exchanges before serious investors and adopters recognize that this is indeed a good project to get involve with,a stable coin usually listed on  3 or 5 exchanges
Yes, sure. We will plan big campaigns for big markets (Bittrex, Poloniex) soon when ChessCoin achieves good enough features for coin adding application.

Maybe we should get more people to vote for c-cex. İ did my part Smiley  İt would be a good start at least. Minor exchanges are important too, more volume that way.
that's right moving this to another exchange site will bring more investors to notice the coin so while the dev is preparing for the big project to come much better to cast our vote to ccex. good luck guys

Yes guys pls vote https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chess

We have already 41 votes we can do it.

come on dude make chees great beouse im believe this coin eill be better in the future

but damn i still have no idea about Chess Coin perhaps looking for a partner who could potentially make these coins become better known
blockchain,dev apps game or android platform Grin just my opinion,sorry if im wrong
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
ChessCoin trading on Yobit is more active and get much attention. ChessCoin value will be gradually recognized.

It will,but we really need two or three more exchanges before serious investors and adopters recognize that this is indeed a good project to get involve with,a stable coin usually listed on  3 or 5 exchanges
Yes, sure. We will plan big campaigns for big markets (Bittrex, Poloniex) soon when ChessCoin achieves good enough features for coin adding application.

Maybe we should get more people to vote for c-cex. İ did my part Smiley  İt would be a good start at least. Minor exchanges are important too, more volume that way.
that's right moving this to another exchange site will bring more investors to notice the coin so while the dev is preparing for the big project to come much better to cast our vote to ccex. good luck guys

Yes guys pls vote https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chess

We have already 41 votes we can do it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

We all knew that thanks for being generous,we will try our best to promote chesscoin in every flatform I'm sure investors will recognized the value of chesscoin and it's goal once we get fast ccex the other exchanges will follow..

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
İsolani how is the developing going ? Any updates ?

Latest news is CHESSCOIN is a SERIOUS scam!
SERIOUSLY.

Please show us some proof, a coin in its lowest satoshi doesnt mean it is a scam,  and besides, the dev is investing his time and effort not saying he already put in some cash in this project and keep on meeting what is  on the roadmap even if the fund in ICO had been refunded.

We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.

good news hope it can finish sooner.

We're building online wallet for ChessCoin. It takes about 2-4 weeks to finish. This is the first step in developing ChessCoin Platform.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Latest news is CHESSCOIN is a SERIOUS scam!
SERIOUSLY.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Yes get your cheap coins while you can. Put them in your wallet and stake Smiley İm sure the dev will come up with new ideas to improve the coin. İ like the concept and the name of the coin.
İ wish i had bought more yesterday when the price was so low :/
staking the only ways to earn as of now and with the price keeping drop we just needed to hold and wait for the dev to bring us some
light guys. good luck
Yes get your cheap coins while you can. Put them in your wallet and stake Smiley İm sure the dev will come up with new ideas to improve the coin. İ like the concept and the name of the coin.
İ wish i had bought more yesterday when the price was so low :/
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
we just needed to be patient guys giving coin to move smoothly if you are looking for those coin who came up now they develop first months of this year and now they are rising think of this coin as an investment buy cheap and wait.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is this SERIOUS SCAM chesscoin still being SERIOUSLY talked about or is it just the SERIOUS babies who are crying over their SERIOUS losses.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Glad to know that chesscoin is still one of the most active and traded coin on Yobit some whales are pumping this coin,until one of the roadmap is implemented this will turn out to be a pump and dump coin for now ..

Yes,it is too early to bury the coin. It is actively traded, turnover here - Chess Coin 24V - 0.53 BTC
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Glad to know that chesscoin is still one of the most active and traded coin on Yobit some whales are pumping this coin,until one of the roadmap is implemented this will turn out to be a pump and dump coin for now ..

yeahh you're right,at least people still believe this coin would be better anyways development still in progress,we do not know what happens when the roadmap finished

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chesscoin/#tab-markets
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

yes i know it was all mu fault and i did learn so i wont make the same mistake twice but i still cant trust anything the dev says or posts because he is a ugly man who makes back room deals with exchanges and then i loose more then 85% of my investment.

It's safer to never fully trust what any dev says, for any coin here. Assume there will always be a bit of shadiness somewhere along the line.

And no need to trust the dev, just trust that he wants to make money ... if so, he'll need to figure out how to raise the price/volume to sell his own coins. If that happens, that is when you cash out.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101

Its because of what the dev did that i lost my money. I bought on the exchange at almost 100 sat and now its all gone. Like a small pile on sand in a tornado.
 Cry

Yes and no. You chose to buy off of yobit, which is a known pump/dump exchange, so you must have been aware of the risk involved.

The fact that the coin was available on yobit for trading before the ICO was over, and in the volume it was PLUS the switch in exchange value in bela (which removed the advantage of buying coins via the ICO) should have been giant red flags screaming: "Okay, something is wrong here".

The wording by the dev was a red flag: sold coins to a 'secret man'. Secret man? Like some guy skulking around the corner in a dark alley, going "Pss... can you sell me some chesscoin?"

It never really added up. Now if it was a teensy bit of coin he sold, which it looked like originally, .1 btc or less daily yobit volume, we could let it slide, figure it was odd, but okay, nothing too terrible. Later on when we were seeing much higher volumes, it was a sign to just stay away -- unless you were willing to take the risk.
So I wouldn't completely blame the dev if you bought off of yobit, as the warning signs were there.

And I guess you might as well hold at this point, hope for a spike if the coin makes it to ccex, and just cash out then for whatever you can get.

yes i know it was all mu fault and i did learn so i wont make the same mistake twice but i still cant trust anything the dev says or posts because he is a ugly man who makes back room deals with exchanges and then i loose more then 85% of my investment.
Pages:
Jump to: