Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 76. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
On c-cex my balance is empty, when I try to cast a vote, I get this message:
Non-zero BTC balance required for voting
The 7 votes are all labeled as free and the BTC address has no transactions ...
Can anyone tell me how i can cast a free vote? Thx.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Isolani, sent you email for bounty. What is next move for ChessCoin?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I send you email for bounty.Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Gonna edit the giveaway thread to add the  additional bonus from Dev, .

I believe chesscoin will return to occupy 70sat  Wink

This is soon to happen even exceed 100 sat, the coin is less than 100m, if the dev continue to deliver 1k sat is an easy target.  Don't forget to vote and get your double reward (the 2nd one is from Isolani159).  I can see a better price on the following days / week / month as long as Dev don't abandon this project . Good luck to the community Cheesy

please spread the word and RT
seems very nice
RT done  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Gonna edit the giveaway thread to add the  additional bonus from Dev, .

I believe chesscoin will return to occupy 70sat  Wink

This is soon to happen even exceed 100 sat, the coin is less than 100m, if the dev continue to deliver 1k sat is an easy target.  Don't forget to vote and get your double reward (the 2nd one is from Isolani159).  I can see a better price on the following days / week / month as long as Dev don't abandon this project . Good luck to the community Cheesy

please spread the word and RT
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Got the bounties & even though ICO is cancelled & investments will be refunded, still got some nice ChessCoin amount from the investment.

Just waiting for the BELA refund.

Let's see if dev will have some updates & ChessCoin will rise again. It's yet checkmate dev, so keep it up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I believe chesscoin will return to occupy 70sat  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
just voted I am voter number 6 should have been number one if I only had satoshis funds in my dashboard have to sacrifice my other coins on CCEX just to cast a vote,still a long way to go,we can still make it it's still 4 days we can make at least 30 votes this week ..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

#Edit

proof : http://prntscr.com/br629g

Hey mate sorry, I have just completed voting on c-cex idk who did first voting,I think is Isolani159 Cheesy. I do just to support ChessCoin there anyways i still have any problem in my wallet

my wallet can't connect to ChessCoin network Sad

Had a similar problem, I saved my wallet.dat, deleted all info in roaming folder, added conf file with nodes, restarted ... then moved over my wallet, and it began chugging along for me.

Just remember to backup that wallet before you start deleting anything.

my wallet already resolved thanks you mate,hitting at least 30-40 minutes for sync
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
The task giveaway in [Suspicious link removed] reward is very generous 1k coin for free vote in my opinion is big considering the huge potential of the coin to hit at least 500 satoshi.  Don't waste  your free vote in C-Cex vote for CHESS, this 1k CHESS might cost more than 0.005 BTC in the future or more, who knows Cheesy.  

so don't have a second thought about it, click   VOTE FOR CHESS  and give your free vote of the period in C-CEX to CHESS!  

We are on the same boat now.

I give 1000 Chess more for 1 vote on C-CEX.

Reply with your proof of vote and ChessCoin address here, in this thread. I will proactively send you ChessCoin.

i would suggest you receive the vote in pm since giveaway here is not allowed, especially posting the wallet address of participant.  or better yet go to the giveaway thread and award people who have already voted for Chess.

Ok, Please send your ChessCoin address and proof of vote to [email protected].
I will send you 1000 Chess for Bonus.

Thank you.
Activity: 574
Can you post your conf file please?

Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

#Edit

Hey mate sorry, I have just completed voting on c-cex idk who did first voting,I think is Isolani159 Cheesy. I do just to support ChessCoin there anyways i still have any problem in my wallet

Had a similar problem, I saved my wallet.dat, deleted all info in roaming folder, added conf file with nodes, restarted ... then moved over my wallet, and it began chugging along for me.

Just remember to backup that wallet before you start deleting anything.
copper member
Activity: 1050
The task giveaway in [Suspicious link removed] reward is very generous 1k coin for free vote in my opinion is big considering the huge potential of the coin to hit at least 500 satoshi.  Don't waste  your free vote in C-Cex vote for CHESS, this 1k CHESS might cost more than 0.005 BTC in the future or more, who knows Cheesy.  

so don't have a second thought about it, click   VOTE FOR CHESS  and give your free vote of the period in C-CEX to CHESS!  

Reply with your proof of vote and ChessCoin address here, in this thread. I will proactively send you ChessCoin.

i would suggest you receive the vote in pm since giveaway here is not allowed, especially posting the wallet address of participant.  or better yet go to the giveaway thread and award people who have already voted for Chess.

nodes from the previous post

98.213.214.114:7323
2.14.8.116:7323
78.158.148.121:7323
188.166.35.49:7323
70.180.225.70:7323
37.115.13.86:7323
5.147.161.63:7323
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Please Help ChessCoin to get in C-CEX .  A Task - Giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk is up pls. support the Coin thank you.
Feel free to participate thank you
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9017.0
Nice work. Will resend you 60000Chess after Campaign finishes

i will make account there.btw Nice Jobz dude

pm me your chesscoin address I see you are the first one to vote i will include your name in the raffle too .  Ill be using your Bitcointalk.org account so no need to create an account there but if you like why not Cheesy

#Edit

Activity: 478
Merit: 252
The task giveaway in Bitcoingarden.tk reward is very generous 1k coin for free vote in my opinion is big considering the huge potential of the coin to hit at least 500 satoshi.  Don't waste  your free vote in C-Cex vote for CHESS, this 1k CHESS might cost more than 0.005 BTC in the future or more, who knows Cheesy.  

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The task giveaway in Bitcoingarden.tk reward is very generous 1k coin for free vote in my opinion is big considering the huge potential of the coin to hit at least 500 satoshi.  Don't waste  your free vote in C-Cex vote for CHESS, this 1k CHESS might cost more than 0.005 BTC in the future or more, who knows Cheesy.  

Yes join the giveaway and vote for c-cex. İ will do it it too in a few minutes
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Pages:
Jump to: