Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 79. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Its not manipulation just plain old dumping.

The scammer got his millions of chesscoins from dev for nothing and then dumped on yobit without caring for the price to recover. Sad but true

Agreed there, although I wouldn't rule out manipulation later on, as the dev will be holding an awful lot of chesscoin.

Which brings me to my next point... how many coins does he have, exactly? We can say all of them, but all of them - coins sold. How many did he sell?

If I was the cynical sort, it wouldn't involve a lot of detective work to figure how who this mysterious 'secret man' is, who is dumping on yobit with a seemingly endless supply of coins.

By the way, anyone else find the timing of the bela rate swap change a tad peculiar? Some have described changing the rate as bad judgement, but it makes perfect sense when you think about it. Yobit volume of course increased after the rate change, as otherwise folks would just do the bela swap at 10x rate. Get rid of that advantage, and folks instead buy off exchange. That is an advantage to someone.

edit:
I have some address here

addnode=70.180.225.70:7323
addnode=98.213.214.114:7323
addnode=188.166.35.49:7323
addnode=83.84.114.74:7323
addnode=78.158.148.121:7323

include that to ChessCoin.conf

Thanks.  Finally got my wallet to chug along.

Of course mine shows zero coins, even though the dev supposedly sent out coins to ico investors. Sent in a small amount of bela during the ico, so expected to see something by now.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Last price 9 sathosi Angry will bought more when the price hit 5 sathosi,just think someone play with price on yobit Shocked

I have been telling before, someone is trying to manipulate the chess on yobit with a big amount of coins in his hands.

Its not manipulation just plain old dumping.

The scammer got his millions of chesscoins from dev for nothing and then dumped on yobit without caring for the price to recover. Sad but true
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
my wallet still out of syncronized
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Last price 9 sathosi Angry will bought more when the price hit 5 sathosi,just think someone play with price on yobit Shocked

I have been telling before, someone is trying to manipulate the chess on yobit with a big amount of coins in his hands.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

SeriousInvestor SERIOUSLY trolls many threads saying how SERIOUS he is about all his(?) investments. Don't bother replying to him in any SERIOUS manner.

Yeah, he's a weird troller -- act is growing tired by now; he doesn't come across as a troll anymore,  he comes across as someone who has suffered brain damage.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
any notification with new wallet " not staking because wallet is offline ".
please help me

seems you already solve the problem, you should be gettiing connection or try to add some node.  Anyone have list of Chesscoin addnode?  Mine is running fine even without additional addnode, though I need to run it under some proxy IP though

edit:
I have some address here

addnode=70.180.225.70:7323
addnode=98.213.214.114:7323
addnode=188.166.35.49:7323
addnode=83.84.114.74:7323
addnode=78.158.148.121:7323

include that to ChessCoin.conf
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
This is a Seriously sad ICO and I'm glad the SERIOUS investor in me passed on it.
SERIOUSLY.
Actually you are not a serious investors if you are you are going to dip your self on yobit trading and make huge profit and besides having no chesscoin in your bag i could tell you are not putting all your eggs in many basket,this is not how serious investors think and act..

SeriousInvestor SERIOUSLY trolls many threads saying how SERIOUS he is about all his(?) investments. Don't bother replying to him in any SERIOUS manner.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
please send me link lastest wallet

have you run your wallet and add -rescan on it?  Anyway to put another command to your chesscoin QT,

Right click chesscoin QT  and click  properties .  
it will look like this

Then another pop up window will appear type -rescan on the command line
It will look like this:

run chesscoin qt
any notification with new wallet " not staking because wallet is offline " and 0 active connection
please help me

On first page of this thread. I updated the link for Windows wallet.

I am getting stakes that are not accepted, 2 in a row, is that normal?

its on the frontpage:

https://mega.nz/#!R5oVkDAB!9pzC2s8E2C9FD-dmJWndT0r90WXnJaiwiryPXi5AMiw
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

On first page of this thread. I updated the link for Windows wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
serjent05... when i am delete wallet.dat in C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ChessCoin (Vista and 7) and copy paste my backup wallet from my another PC
any notification " warning: error reading wallet.dat ! all keys read correctly , but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. 
please help me guyz

I have never encounter on the so many wallet I have run on my pc,try this method download a new wallet,the latest one from the pc that you first run your chesscoin wallet from there paste the old wallet.dat to replace the new wallet.dat then try to run again ..Update us .
serjent05... when i am delete wallet.dat in C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ChessCoin (Vista and 7) and copy paste my backup wallet from my another PC
any notification " warning: error reading wallet.dat ! all keys read correctly , but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. 
please help me guyz
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
@SebastianJu i already sent you a PM, please check and respon.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hi everyone, escrow here... I heard about that possibility from Isolani159 and now it's officially announced. I will try to go through with refunds as soon as possible... unfortunately most investors did not care about my warnings about how to invest so that I can refund fast.

Nobody would want that some other person on the forum claims that maybe your tx is his while the real investor get scammed. Though still it looks like investors were not really cautious. I could trust on the issuer data but then... as an escrow I need to take the possibility into account that these details are not correct and the real investors would stay in the rain at the end.

Anyway... contact me and I will see what I can do and how fast. Sounds like alot of work is coming my way now... :|
Pages:
Jump to: