Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 78. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I have contacted someone to create  a giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk to support Chesscoin Campaign to be listed in C-Cex, He will post details here after he is done with the thread.  Maybe a couple of hour since he needs to do something first.  Hope ChessCoin belisted in C-CEX soon.  Anyway a 3.2 BTC volume today in yobit  35 sat high and latest transaction  at 22 sat
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Guys if you believe in chesscoin go make a vote on CCEX
Made a submission last week and they have answered my request

Added for voting! Thanks!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chess

2016-07-02 4:23 GMT+03:00 <[email protected]>:

Name: ChessCoin
    Symbol: CHESS
    Announcement page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chesscoin-chesstoken-chesscointalk-airdrop-live-1510517
    Explorer: https://Blockexperts.com/chess
    why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange? ChessCoin will be the cryptocurrency representative for millions of Chess Players all over the world.

Significant innovations over other coins: ChessCoin Android Wallet and Application, ChessCoin Decentralized Platform for Playing Chess.

Thanks for your help, Robelneo!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Guys if you believe in chesscoin go make a vote on CCEX
Made a submission last week and they have answered my request

Added for voting! Thanks!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=chess

2016-07-02 4:23 GMT+03:00 <[email protected]>:

Name: ChessCoin
    Symbol: CHESS
    Announcement page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chesscoin-chesstoken-chesscointalk-airdrop-live-1510517
    Explorer: https://Blockexperts.com/chess
    why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange? ChessCoin will be the cryptocurrency representative for millions of Chess Players all over the world.

Significant innovations over other coins: ChessCoin Android Wallet and Application, ChessCoin Decentralized Platform for Playing Chess.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
chess hight 35 and now down again to 15 time is buy Wink and stake wait a big pump Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
tanks received my 1000 chess  Cheesy lol

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Could someone please PM me some active nodes?

just have from Sejent

addnode=70.180.225.70:7323
addnode=98.213.214.114:7323
addnode=188.166.35.49:7323
addnode=83.84.114.74:7323
addnode=78.158.148.121:7323

i try that nodes but my wallet still offline

#edit

thanks you Isolani159

Active nodes now:

98.213.214.114:7323
2.14.8.116:7323
78.158.148.121:7323
188.166.35.49:7323
70.180.225.70:7323
37.115.13.86:7323
5.147.161.63:7323

legendary
Activity: 1316
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Thanks i received all of my bounties. İ hope that your project will succeed. You have my support  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
BOUNTY DELIVERING

We're starting to deliver ChessCoin for Bounties.

All people who joined ChessCoin Bounties Campaign in Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter and Translation please mail to this address: [email protected]

You need attach your Chesscoin address and all neccessary informations to clarify that you joined our bounty campaign. Info about Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk username, Email... must be the same to what you used to submit the forms.

We will try to deliver all bounties within 1-2 weeks.

For Signature Bounty, the campaign continues as scheduled.

If you have any concerns about ChessCoin Bounty please mail to the address above ([email protected]) and don't PM me on Bitcointalk.

Thank you.

ok Dev sent you email,I still hoping Chess coin will hit a good price. thanks in advence
BOUNTY DELIVERING

We're starting to deliver ChessCoin for Bounties.

All people who joined ChessCoin Bounties Campaign in Twitter, Facebook, Newsletter and Translation please mail to this address: [email protected]

You need attach your Chesscoin address and all neccessary informations to clarify that you joined our bounty campaign. Info about Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk username, Email... must be the same to what you used to submit the forms.

We will try to deliver all bounties within 1-2 weeks.

For Signature Bounty, the campaign continues as scheduled.

If you have any concerns about ChessCoin Bounty please mail to the address above ([email protected]) and don't PM me on Bitcointalk.

Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
So now what? Dump all the chesscoins till they reach 1 sat (they're selling at 12 now) (who's gonna buy them anyway, the dev?) and then dump the refunded Bela until it reaches 1 sat as well?
And for the invested Bela, people only invested Bela because of the 1k rate, if they didn't have it, they mined it, they bought it, they earned it. There doesn't seem to be any use for Bela apart from betting in BellaChess, people will probably dump it and lose money (they won't get rewarded properly for the time and energy they spent ...)

Pretty much. The dev effectively killed the price of both altcoins. With that being said, it doesn't surprise me to make a poor financial decision like that. Putting the 10x BELA price and taking it away halfway through the ICO was also an awful idea. Anyone worth their salt would have seen right off the bat that the ICO was effectively being ended early when BELA compensation dropped from 1k to 100. Absolute piss poor decision making all around. Oh well, I'm officially a Chess bagholder now Cheesy

I do nothing to kill my darling coin.

I'm in process of introducing ChessCoin Android and iOS wallets next some days.

Think it's fortunate for you to hold that bag.

ChessCoin is currently trading at 7 satoshi on Yobit... and Bela is going to dip when refunds go through, as well. Really hoping you still plan to recover from this, but it's a long ways to go back up to the 40 or so sats where I can recover my losses.

FIDE article 5.2.a seems applicable here now.

Looked up what the hell FIDE article 5.2.a was. Thanks for the laugh man hahaha that's good stuff right there.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
ico on ico off, refund bullshit!

This coin will forever go down as a scam to me.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So now what? Dump all the chesscoins till they reach 1 sat (they're selling at 12 now) (who's gonna buy them anyway, the dev?) and then dump the refunded Bela until it reaches 1 sat as well?
And for the invested Bela, people only invested Bela because of the 1k rate, if they didn't have it, they mined it, they bought it, they earned it. There doesn't seem to be any use for Bela apart from betting in BellaChess, people will probably dump it and lose money (they won't get rewarded properly for the time and energy they spent ...)

Pretty much. The dev effectively killed the price of both altcoins. With that being said, it doesn't surprise me to make a poor financial decision like that. Putting the 10x BELA price and taking it away halfway through the ICO was also an awful idea. Anyone worth their salt would have seen right off the bat that the ICO was effectively being ended early when BELA compensation dropped from 1k to 100. Absolute piss poor decision making all around. Oh well, I'm officially a Chess bagholder now Cheesy

ChessCoin is currently trading at 7 satoshi on Yobit... and Bela is going to dip when refunds go through, as well. Really hoping you still plan to recover from this, but it's a long ways to go back up to the 40 or so sats where I can recover my losses.

FIDE article 5.2.a seems applicable here now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Solid coin, great dev.

I can't wait to pay to play chess

Where do i donate the BTC's?

ICO escrow address: 3B5UJc1DC2nWdkM1WHNbye6ycFNfCNqx24

Remember send btc to this address from the wallet that you hold the private key.

Wheres all the investors, it has 0 BTC?

Last two high profiles ICOs kind of ended the ICO era.

It was just a way to get a dead coin (bella) life again by swapping it for chess coin. Everything else is still the same. It is a pity though.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
That's very sad.  Cry So, there is no bounty?
I hope this can be recovered or there a ChessCoin 2.0
Pages:
Jump to: