Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 77. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Please Help ChessCoin to get in C-CEX .  A Task - Giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk is up pls. support the Coin thank you.
Feel free to participate thank you
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9017.0
Nice work. Will resend you 60000Chess after Campaign finishes

i will make account there.btw Nice Jobz dude

pm me your chesscoin address I see you are the first one to vote i will include your name in the raffle too .  Ill be using your Bitcointalk.org account so no need to create an account there but if you like why not Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Please Help ChessCoin to get in C-CEX .  A Task - Giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk is up pls. support the Coin thank you.

No need to give me anything I can use that to increase the reward to those who vote for CHESSCOIN in C-Cex so we can hasten the process.  currently the reward is 1k Chess for 1 vote, if you will pledge that amount I can make it 1.3k per VOTE my target is to get at least 200 VOtE for CHESS, breakdown of the reward will be

200 vote * 1000 ea = 200k CHESS
raffle draw after the success of the campaign
30k for 1st place
20k for second
10k for third

total of 260k CHESSCOIN,  this fund is taken care by serjent05, any additional fund will be use to increase the payment and reward for voters.  Thank you
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
My wallet doesnt stake coins hmmm
Keep waiting for coin mature

ok thanks my friend. İ will tell you when it works
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

i will make account there.btw Nice Jobz dude
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
My wallet doesnt stake coins hmmm
Activity: 249
Merit: 101
Received all my bounty, thanks Dev
legendary
Activity: 799
Received my twitterbounty, thanks Dev
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
So how do i get my BELA back? Do i need to write directly to the escrow?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Even BELA is still going steady in polo @190 sats. Yesterday a pump of 23 BTC with 284 sats weighted average (high of 480 sats).
Though polo is weird, last week EMC2 & MYR mooning & now MMNXT mooning up to 700% & PTS 220%. lol.

Maybe poloniex can also add ChessCoin..
Activity: 938
I have contacted someone to create  a giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk to support Chesscoin Campaign to be listed in C-Cex, He will post details here after he is done with the thread.  Maybe a couple of hour since he needs to do something first.  Hope ChessCoin belisted in C-CEX soon.  Anyway a 3.2 BTC volume today in yobit  35 sat high and latest transaction  at 22 sat

Great!
ChessCoin is still receiving good motivation from community. The development is being in progress.
Thanks to all!

I see you are very dedicated in this project.  Even after this huge hiccup you are still around.  Other developer will just declare failure and shut down the thread and move on another coin.  But you  are different, even with failure in fund raising you are still here and wanted to push thru the road map.  I just hope CHESS will be successful in tapping CHESS community in the future Cheesy

yeahh you're right serjent05,he is very responsible in this project,even can be said this is a failure but he is still working hard there very very appreciate

# i have done voting on C-cex

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I have contacted someone to create  a giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk to support Chesscoin Campaign to be listed in C-Cex, He will post details here after he is done with the thread.  Maybe a couple of hour since he needs to do something first.  Hope ChessCoin belisted in C-CEX soon.  Anyway a 3.2 BTC volume today in yobit  35 sat high and latest transaction  at 22 sat

Great!
ChessCoin is still receiving good motivation from community. The development is being in progress.
Thanks to all!

I see you are very dedicated in this project.  Even after this huge hiccup you are still around.  Other developer will just declare failure and shut down the thread and move on another coin.  But you  are different, even with failure in fund raising you are still here and wanted to push thru the road map.  I just hope CHESS will be successful in tapping CHESS community in the future Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Thanks Dev i received all of my bounties.
I have contacted someone to create  a giveaway thread in Bitcoingarden.tk to support Chesscoin Campaign to be listed in C-Cex, He will post details here after he is done with the thread.  Maybe a couple of hour since he needs to do something first.  Hope ChessCoin belisted in C-CEX soon.  Anyway a 3.2 BTC volume today in yobit  35 sat high and latest transaction  at 22 sat

Great!
Thanks to all!
Pages:
Jump to: