Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 96. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
It will soon be ready Roadmap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I love chess. It taught me concepts about strategy that I use in my day to day activities. It would be nice if the project is successful. Also, mobile gaming is the way to go.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
pos very exciting, someone needs to buy a few to get that feeling, how the constantly increasing number chesscoin is impressive Smiley
I bought a little over yobit to get a sense of ownership chesscoin. very nice wallet, the exchange takes place quickly, and I'm waiting to be bought a few from those who do not know its value. An explosion was not known before on its way, and I'm comfortable chesscoin available for sale whenever possible.
I am now staking chesscoin I bought on Yobit and start staking it only takes a few minutes to sync my wallet would love to see how many coins i'm going to get from staking,the staking rewards is quite high,once I got my signature link rewards will create buy order again Yobit

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I bought a little over yobit to get a sense of ownership chesscoin. very nice wallet, the exchange takes place quickly, and I'm waiting to be bought a few from those who do not know its value. An explosion was not known before on its way, and I'm comfortable chesscoin available for sale whenever possible.
I am now staking chesscoin I bought on Yobit and start staking it only takes a few minutes to sync my wallet would love to see how many coins i'm going to get from staking,the staking rewards is quite high,once I got my signature link rewards will create buy order again Yobit
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I see people dumping chesscoin on Yobit I feel sorry for this people,I definitely believe chesscoin has a chance to be adopted worldwide because chess is universal,go head on Yobit I expect Chesscoin to rise bewtween 3000 to 5000 when roadmap is fully implemented

those people are the those who are eager to dump whatever coin they had,they are not patient to think that we have a very good project here,hopefully after this dumping the pump will come in I have bought a lot of chesscoin from this dumping once the project started to roll in I see myself making 1000%..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I see people dumping chesscoin on Yobit I feel sorry for this people,I definitely believe chesscoin has a chance to be adopted worldwide because chess is universal,go head on Yobit I expect Chesscoin to rise bewtween 3000 to 5000 when roadmap is fully implemented

My wallet is staking beautifully and it looks so pretty as well. It's one of the loveliest wallets out there as well to look at when the coins pop..   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 63
Hey dev. I know it's early, but are you in contact with any chess platforms/organizations or even high profile players to let them know about the project?
Activity: 114
Do you have to play chess for real to get some Chesscoin?

As long as you can to win Bellacoin.
A they buy Chesscoin.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vasilkoff.wallet_bela
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Things has got a little complicated here,I think we can ask to Yobit to stop depositing on Chesscoin wallet,if the price of chesscoin suddenly goes down to 100 sats to each chesscoin then the Ico bitcoin price would have been 100 sats for every chesscoin or much lower why would they participate on Ico if there is already a source..
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
would be a nice idea to get in touch wit some chess associations about around the globe to encourage them to spread chesscoin use, we must not forget our objetive users are chess lovers and players, while more people knows about chesscoin we have  more chances to get this project a succes

This would be a great campaign that we would perform after ICO ends!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
would be a nice idea to get in touch wit some chess associations about around the globe to encourage them to spread chesscoin use, we must not forget our objetive users are chess lovers and players, while more people knows about chesscoin we have  more chances to get this project a succes
legendary

We must not all mind about the price the project is a work in progress once it start rolling the true price of chesscoin will emerge but you are in luck if you get that amount ,all my earnings from my yobit signature campaign have gone to buying chesscoin there because I know this project is very profitable..

Its a problem if it discourages people from investing through ICO. Why should they when they can buy other peoples dumps on yobit?
Exchange listing should never appear before ICO is over

I agree with you the dev requested that the listing come out after the Ico ,but Yobit already included it,there's nothing we can do about it but i am looking beyond and encourage people to buy on Ico and Yobit so we can have a good trading volume..
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

We must not all mind about the price the project is a work in progress once it start rolling the true price of chesscoin will emerge but you are in luck if you get that amount ,all my earnings from my yobit signature campaign have gone to buying chesscoin there because I know this project is very profitable..

Its a problem if it discourages people from investing through ICO. Why should they when they can buy other peoples dumps on yobit?
Exchange listing should never appear before ICO is over
Activity: 168
anybody free for a few rapid games on yahoo chess?
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
Why Chess low price  on yobit ? i think price 3K is Good Price  Grin

the right time to buy, btw when pay signature campaign?
legendary

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: