Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 94. (Read 124356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Name:   Isolani159
Activity:   154
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2016, 02:56:33 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:28:55 PM

This is not a good situation if the Ico is finish before they are traded on YOBIT the dev ask that it be approve after the Ico but Yobit approve it right away so it's up to the dev to make an adjustment i know he is watching and reading all the threads here..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
unfortunately Yobit rewards from signature campaign is off I cannot transfer my 500k sats to buy more chesscoin it's a huge opportunity for us now let them dump,they will feel sorry later I send ticket to Yobit for signature rewards and ask them when can I transfer hopefully later..

i have my 0.021 rewards on hold i wish i can buy more too

why should I buy ICO if the price is so cheap in yobit ? hi dev back me money , I want to buy on yobit . Huh
sadly it is escrowed dev don't have access.

Who has so many chesscoins to dump is what I want to know?
I just got dumped on at 29 satoshis and it is still dumping.

I now have 54k on the exchange all bought cheap. I hope yobit or the devs are not dumping it. Like this it will go to 1 satoshi and we will all be losers except for the dumper. I think it's better to change my signature what do you think?

maybe someone manipulating the trade at lost just to make it down to what he wants, i read dev have sell  some of the fund.  but nevertheless time to pick up cheap CHESS

This is not good news if DEV sold already part of the fund when ICO isn't over and the market is weak, doesn't that look bad as a future investment? I am fairly new to the game some seeking some advice on this.
legendary

I now have 54k on the exchange all bought cheap. I hope yobit or the devs are not dumping it. Like this it will go to 1 satoshi and we will all be losers except for the dumper. I think it's better to change my signature what do you think?

I think it's to early for that works haven't started yet,it's still a work in progress so much has been done for this campaign,but we need what the dev has to say on this i still trust this project i advice him to just finish the ico and proceed with the roadmap or the chess android application to stop dumping of chesscoin..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
unfortunately Yobit rewards from signature campaign is off I cannot transfer my 500k sats to buy more chesscoin it's a huge opportunity for us now let them dump,they will feel sorry later I send ticket to Yobit for signature rewards and ask them when can I transfer hopefully later..

i have my 0.021 rewards on hold i wish i can buy more too

why should I buy ICO if the price is so cheap in yobit ? hi dev back me money , I want to buy on yobit . Huh
sadly it is escrowed dev don't have access.

maybe someone manipulating the trade at lost just to make it down to what he wants, i read dev have sell  some of the fund.  but nevertheless time to pick up cheap CHESS
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
any news from Dev Huh see on yobit many people dumping this coin,but I still think this is just the beginning Sad

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
why bot chess dumped? tell me.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Also had my buy order completed very unfortunate that I only had a few bitcoin to buy more now I am panic selling my other coins just to buy chesscoin..
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
Do not miss the opportunity to own it at a good price. Someone was trying to push it all comes down to swallow only. I've got yourself a little more Smiley
legendary
Guys we are having hard panic selling, we should try to do something, now the price is under 20 satoshis

I don't see problem on this,let them sell and cry later,the dev now has to say what would be the outcome of this ,if the chess flatform has launch those who bought at this level are going to make huge profit had 20,000 chess coin buy order completed ,now had a lot more for my staking..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Guys we are having hard panic selling, we should try to do something, now the price is under 20 satoshis

legendary

It seems chesscoin is now listed at coinmarketcap.  77 BTC or 53,668 usd not bad at all.  I just wish the ICO can gather more than that.  But as other explain it, it's hard to invest in BTC while knowing BELA coin holder have a huge advantage over this ICO.  Reason why around 10% of Total Bela in circulation is invested in this ICO.

note.
to nullify it, buy bella and invest it here Cheesy
legendary

Yes, they are excited because they can exchange a dead coin for a live one at dream like rates. It seems the chesscoin team are noble romantics, hoping to support a fellow chess loving community, but in practice they are hurting their own ICO effort.
If only BTC had been available as an option (and no yobit yet) it would have been a much better success.
What's done is done though. No point dwelling about it. If the android app is released soon the coin really should pick up

I don't assume any dev is a noble romantic here... besides maybe the noble coin dev...

If I was the cynical sort, I'd assume that the devs planned to make money off of a theoretical bela rise. Not hard to do, just have a bunch of bela sitting around with not enough liquidity in the market to sell ...  so create up an ICO using bela for payment. A popular ico would result in the coin at least going 2-3x with at least a small amount of liquidity. XCR comes to mind in regard to Lisk... coin basically tripled if I recall correctly.

But so far it didn't boost bela up that much.

And I wouldn't assume if it was btc only it'd be a great success either. The key reason folks became interested here were because of the free bounties + bela exchange rate. For myself, besides the fact I simply like chess, the lack of interest in the coin was what made me actually interested ... if this thing was piling in tons of btc, I probably wouldn't even follow it.

Best timing for android app is after ICO, around when coin hits real exchanges. Not now. What would it do now, slightly boost up yobit's numbers that won't matter in the least by the time we all get our coins? The devs should time the app + whatever else they have planned to around when coins are given out, to temper dumping at least somewhat.

I think we have the same thought here regarding the AndroidChess, it should be released after the ICO distribution.  If you ask me, I do not like what is happening to the yobit exchange.  It is far from what I expected but well i think the exchange don't care enough.  We just need to move on.  I don't care about the price either, and it is getting interesting since a live trading while there is an ongoing ICO.  I have lots of question but i will direct it to the dev.

@robelneo i have a pm sent to you, just in case you missed it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Well I picked up over 6k coins now at 79 satoshi so will just keep trading those up, most are just sitting and staking for now. I do see some potential here, let's hope the DEV can get more good exchanges and roadmap implemented.

Yes, they are excited because they can exchange a dead coin for a live one at dream like rates. It seems the chesscoin team are noble romantics, hoping to support a fellow chess loving community, but in practice they are hurting their own ICO effort.
If only BTC had been available as an option (and no yobit yet) it would have been a much better success.
What's done is done though. No point dwelling about it. If the android app is released soon the coin really should pick up

I don't assume any dev is a noble romantic here... besides maybe the noble coin dev...

If I was the cynical sort, I'd assume that the devs planned to make money off of a theoretical bela rise. Not hard to do, just have a bunch of bela sitting around with not enough liquidity in the market to sell ...  so create up an ICO using bela for payment. A popular ico would result in the coin at least going 2-3x with at least a small amount of liquidity. XCR comes to mind in regard to Lisk... coin basically tripled if I recall correctly.

But so far it didn't boost bela up that much.

And I wouldn't assume if it was btc only it'd be a great success either. The key reason folks became interested here were because of the free bounties + bela exchange rate. For myself, besides the fact I simply like chess, the lack of interest in the coin was what made me actually interested ... if this thing was piling in tons of btc, I probably wouldn't even follow it.

Best timing for android app is after ICO, around when coin hits real exchanges. Not now. What would it do now, slightly boost up yobit's numbers that won't matter in the least by the time we all get our coins? The devs should time the app + whatever else they have planned to around when coins are given out, to temper dumping at least somewhat.
Wallets bella was active again, 2.4 million participated bellacoin ico, trading dynamics are poised bellacoin boom, they have done all the steps, and I think many people are waiting for the moment the birth of chess android. The phenomenon of halving imminent btc, the bed ico not much traction, dynamics bella is now completely understandable. and ico still 2 weeks to the end that all investors are only interested in the last days. is a follower of this project from the beginning, I own both chess and join ico, I totally enjoyed. Let's hope and invest a small amount to it, you will not have too much hope or disappointment
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
A lot of lesson can be learn here,only submit after the Ico and only go for reputable exchange which can keep it's promise we don't know if a bot is playing here to manipulate  the coming ico ,,

We don't know but i hope the dev will not lose the motivation to push through with the development so we will have the last laugh and those dumpers crying all night for a lost fortune..
Pages:
Jump to: