Pages:
Author

Topic: CHESSCOIN 🔴🔴 CHESSTOKEN 🔴🔴 CHESSCOINTALK 🔴🔴 AIRDROP LIVE 🔴🔴 - page 91. (Read 124356 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
My bellacoin transaction is still wating for aprroval. i sent it hours ago from poloniex. i tried 100 bella before it worked. But know with 160000 it doesnt work.. weird

Don't worry,
PM me your proof of transaction with "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoin wiill be credited to 1000sats/1Bela if it comes later than July 3rd, 23:59 EST.

Any one else has the same problem. Please pm me the proof of your withdraws that are "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoins is still available for 1000sats/1Bela.

Few hours left for this  huge advantage, 1000Satoshi/1Bela for ChessCoin Project ICO.

Hello everyone Smiley I have one little game. 3000 chess will be present for 3 owners:

1. Best picture concerning chesscoin

2. The most significant statistic about chesscoin to Present

3. wallet chesscoin largest volume today, for example: 1000 will be greater than 999 ...

All information received will be collected directly at the comments in the forum.
Time is 24 hours for you until the end of my comments.
After finishing I will directly send rewards to the satisfactory.
  The reward is: 3000 chess / 1 person
Good luck!
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
My bellacoin transaction is still wating for aprroval. i sent it hours ago from poloniex. i tried 100 bella before it worked. But know with 160000 it doesnt work.. weird

Don't worry,
PM me your proof of transaction with "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoin wiill be credited to 1000sats/1Bela if it comes later than July 3rd, 23:59 EST.

Any one else has the same problem. Please pm me the proof of your withdraws that are "awaiting approval". Your Bellacoins is still available for 1000sats/1Bela.

Few hours left for this  huge advantage, 1000Satoshi/1Bela for ChessCoin Project ICO.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
waiting for feedback, hope you are not too tense. I'm just afraid that expired participation with bella ico. good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

- 1.000.000 coins are reserved for strategical partners and backers.
- 8.000.000<<<<>>>> coins are withheld by the development team to fuel Chesscoin based Dapp or Decentralized chess playing platform.  

8000000 is more then 10% of the supply

Feul ?

LOL!!!!

8.000.000 at 100 sat price is only 8 btc. Not really much.

But it is a premine, you are right about that.

As for fuel, it is the common term used for dapps, made popular by ethereum. Nothing really funny about it.
Activity: 7
I want to see it gradually goes up from the need to hold, purchase, exchange of real, I really hate the whales create a price which alone feel safe, but we are always always worried. I feel safe with the way that the starting price of chess
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
can i still send bella coins through poloniex ?

Can anyone answer this? I'm interested too  Smiley
already answered that I think but wiill answer it again.  You can still invest or participate in CHESSCOIN ICO  using BELA.

If we still need to sign the message "hello chesscoin" (see first post) then I think you can't do that with your exchange address ...

I think the site don't require a signed message now.  It was modified by the dev, so it is possible to send the investment from exchanges as long as it gives tx id

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

Can anyone answer this? I'm interested too  Smiley
already answered that I think but wiill answer it again.  You can still invest or participate in CHESSCOIN ICO  using BELA.

If we still need to sign the message "hello chesscoin" (see first post) then I think you can't do that with your exchange address ...
legendary
25% premine?

64% premine please check OP for more info.  Check the breakdown too.
The total Coins premined stands at 48.000.000.
- 12.000.000 coins are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 3.000.000 coins will be distributed to early supporters.
- 8.000.000 coins are withheld by the development team to fuel Chesscoin based Dapp or Decentralized chess playing platform.
- The remaining  36.000.000 coins will be distributed in ICO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds.

Yes you can still invest in Bella I don't know if polo gives the tx id haven't check transaction when im sending from it.

- 8.000.000<<<<>>>> coins are withheld by the development team to fuel Chesscoin based Dapp or Decentralized chess playing platform.  

Feul ?

LOL!!!!

I think this is fine, look at WAVES they have this >>9 million tokens are withheld by the development team. (waves reserved token for dev team) not saying they already have 30k BTC.  check this for your reference  https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-ico-structure-and-timeline-87db476cc586#.2y53tqgmm
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

After sending my bellacoins to the escrowaddress, who do I need to send the TXID? To the escrow or Threadstarter?
I think you need to fill up a form

Ok, thanks.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
can price chess rise again to 1k?hehe
legendary

Activity: 56
25% premine?

- 12.000.000 coins are reserved for bounties and the development team in the following proportions:
- 3.000.000 coins will be distributed to early supporters.
- 8.000.000 coins are withheld by the development team to fuel Chesscoin based Dapp or Decentralized chess playing platform.
- The remaining  36.000.000 coins will be distributed in ICO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds.

Yes you can still invest in Bella I don't know if polo gives the tx id haven't check transaction when im sending from it.

Feul ?

LOL!!!!

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

legendary
25% premine?

• 3.000.000 coins will be distributed to early supporters.
  • 1.000.000 coins are reserved for strategical partners and backers
  • 8.000.000 coins are withheld by the development team to fuel Chesscoin based Dapp or Decentralized chess playing platform.

Activity: 56
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
After sending my bellacoins to the escrowaddress, who do I need to send the TXID? To the escrow or Threadstarter?

Fill out the form on the ICO page, which includes a section for the txid.

For whatever reason the confirmation emails don't seem to be working now though, or at least mine didn't arrive with my crumbs donation today.
legendary
I need to reinstall my computer so can i save my wallet.dat from roaming folder or do I need to open the wallet to save it? I need to take down all my .dats so Hubby can start reinstalling. I don't want to lose my coins if I make a mistake.
Is this about installing the new wallet,in my case I just download and run it and delete the old you do not have to import wallet.dat in fact you do not have to anything but to download and run the new wallet..

Yeah just download the new wallet and run it.  It will work fine.  By the way  about the new wallet, same design but added feature, make it easy to access stuff and site with it. Nice work dev. linking sites and trading platform to the wallet.

I think you need to fill up a form
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: