Pages:
Author

Topic: China Continues to Tear Down Crosses From Zhejiang's Churches - page 8. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
hunger strike now is running among 260 chinese churches nationwide in China big cities
update

Christians from Wenzhou Zhejiang province made many small crosses in protest at cross-teardown

China will continue since no one dares to stop them . everyone cares more about a shit country in the Mediterranean doing what was expected.

Why the fuck would anybody stop them from building and razing whatever Chinese want on their own soil? Who do you think you are? Captain America? George Bush? Bin Ladin?

justice without border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
China will continue since no one dares to stop them . everyone cares more about a shit country in the Mediterranean doing what was expected.

Why the fuck would anybody stop them from building and razing whatever Chinese want on their own soil? Who do you think you are? Captain America? George Bush? Bin Ladin?
Activity: 504
Wenzhou Bishop and Pastors protest

Good for them. But I don't see it ending well.
Wenzhou Bishop and Pastors protest

I don't see what the surprise is? China is a totalitarian government that demands all loyalty be directed at the state. It has not been a free place for like 70 years.    

MAO established PRC in 1949, he died in 1976.

Even in his dictatorship between 1949-1976, no such case happened.  BUT now is 2015 !!
My understanding is that there is slightly more religious freedom than in the past 30 or so years, but I don't know from first hand experience. Perhaps the phenomena of the "christian rich" is being seen as a threat?

maybe, many so called middle class chinese are Christian but the main reason it should be that the chinese Communist party has great fear on the rapidly growing amount Christian in China, Zhejiang province is the no.1 among 30 provinces in China.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I don't see what the surprise is? China is a totalitarian government that demands all loyalty be directed at the state. It has not been a free place for like 70 years.    

Even in his dictatorship between 1949-1976, no such case happened.  BUT now is 2015 !!
My understanding is that there is slightly more religious freedom than in the past 30 or so years, but I don't know from first hand experience. Perhaps the phenomena of the "christian rich" is being seen as a threat?

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

I deeply prefer the pro american imperialism view of
No government has the right to take away anyone's religion. If one is preaching it without harming others, what's the big deal? Communism is clearly outshining this horrendous act. People need to speak up for this.

At least he's only hurting the faith in my Country, you are suggesting to bomb them and carry on!

I must give a A to HigsonPP for his DEEPLY libertarian views.

Thank You HigsonPP for having illuminated us.

Sincerely Thank You!

Amen.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
update

1700 churches in Zhejiang province including 500 Roman Catholic churches up to middle of July crosses are to be teared down.

i feel guilty answering your silly question, but i am happy this thread always up  by your nonsense

Quoting myself:

Sorry, I cannot make it more clear as we are not on the same side.

Thank You.

actually your argument not bad, i feed back my opinions already, but i have really no interest on your money theory.  yes, i am Christian. but this is not the main reason i care about the crosses teardown case in china, as you mention twice we are not on the same side, black and white can not be mixed, thank you whatever.
legendary

i feel guilty answering your silly question, but i am happy this thread always up  by your nonsense

Quoting myself:

Sorry, I cannot make it more clear as we are not on the same side.

Thank You.

i don't care money,  i am dead heart

If you are a dead heart why you care about Christianism?!? Do you feel guilty for your sins?!?

legendary

i don't care money,  i am dead heart

If you are a dead heart why you care about Christianism?!? Do you feel guilty for your sins?!?
Pages:
Jump to: