Pages:
Author

Topic: China Continues to Tear Down Crosses From Zhejiang's Churches - page 9. (Read 11171 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

from economy point of view it goes without saying that time is money.

BUT why someone rich someone poor?  Everyone has 24 hours, it is great fair.

The choice or we can say the opportunity cost each one takes is different.

Someone decided to set up berlin wall, then there must be someone going to break it up.

For the cross teardown case, if you think government has the right to tear it down, then government also has the right to excise your organ.

You are losing time arguing with them: you are losing money... that's your choice, I don't stand with you.

Take care.

i don't care money,  i am dead heart
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

Someone decided to set up berlin wall, then there must be someone going to break it up.

For the cross teardown case, if you think government has the right to tear it down, then government also has the right to excise your organ.

You are losing time arguing with them: you are losing money... that's your choice, I don't stand with you.

Take care.

money is only a medium, i am sorry your thought in wrong way

That thought let me understood why you are crying in this post.

You need to fight faith every time you get up, the more you have faith the more you lose time, time is money... I'll let you end the equation.

Atheism is a sin in the Bible: atheist are playing out of rules => if you play out of rules you are loosing time, if you are loosing time you are loosing money, if you listen to atheist you are loosing money.

If you say something like:
No government has the right to take away anyone's religion. If one is preaching it without harming others, what's the big deal? Communism is clearly outshining this horrendous act. People need to speak up for this.

You are just playing out of the rules of secularity => if you play out of the rules you are loosing time, if you are losing time you are loosing money, if you listen to opposite thouths you are loosing money.

Sorry, I cannot make it more clear as we are not on the same side.

Kind regards.

legendary

That thought let me understood why you are crying in this post.

You need to fight faith every time you get up, the more you have faith the more you lose time, time is money... I'll let you end the equation.

Atheism is a sin in the Bible: atheist are playing out of rules => if you play out of rules you are loosing time, if you are loosing time you are loosing money, if you listen to atheist you are loosing money.

If you say something like:
No government has the right to take away anyone's religion. If one is preaching it without harming others, what's the big deal? Communism is clearly outshining this horrendous act. People need to speak up for this.

You are just playing out of the rules of secularity => if you play out of the rules you are loosing time, if you are losing time you are loosing money, if you listen to opposite thouths you are loosing money.

Sorry, I cannot make it more clear as we are not on the same side.

Kind regards.
it is reported that more than 1100 crosses are teared down from churches in mainland china Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  
This is terribly sad.

I was watching something last night that talked about what the Jewish people went through before the holocaust.

Jewish people were being persecuted, forced to identify themselves with the star, having their windows broken, and everything, that led up to the end. People should be voicing their opposition to these things now, before things get worse. Of course less and less people care these days.

Which is crap, because they care about the freedoms they want, they just don't care about the freedoms others should be allowed to have, such as the freedom to have their church not face desecration.

A few articles:

"Although the government has cited zoning rules in its fight against the churches, a provincial policy paper suggests that there may be other reasons, advising officials to use the zoning language in an effort to avoid international scrutiny." China Removes Crosses From Two More Churches in Crackdown

"A draft of rules on religious structures released by government agencies this week says the crosses should be wholly affixed to a building facade and be no more than one-tenth of the facade's height. The symbol also must fit with the facade and the surroundings, the proposal says. The draft does not provide the rationale for the proposal."
After Removing 400 Crosses, China Proposes Where Churches Can Put Them Instead

thank you for your additional information!

FUCKOFF

It requires a lot of money to have the power to offend so clearly.

Hope you have it.

"Thank You".

Activity: 504
This is terribly sad.

I was watching something last night that talked about what the Jewish people went through before the holocaust.

Jewish people were being persecuted, forced to identify themselves with the star, having their windows broken, and everything, that led up to the end. People should be voicing their opposition to these things now, before things get worse. Of course less and less people care these days.

Which is crap, because they care about the freedoms they want, they just don't care about the freedoms others should be allowed to have, such as the freedom to have their church not face desecration.

A few articles:

"Although the government has cited zoning rules in its fight against the churches, a provincial policy paper suggests that there may be other reasons, advising officials to use the zoning language in an effort to avoid international scrutiny." China Removes Crosses From Two More Churches in Crackdown

"A draft of rules on religious structures released by government agencies this week says the crosses should be wholly affixed to a building facade and be no more than one-tenth of the facade's height. The symbol also must fit with the facade and the surroundings, the proposal says. The draft does not provide the rationale for the proposal."
After Removing 400 Crosses, China Proposes Where Churches Can Put Them Instead
legendary

FUCKOFF

It requires a lot of money to have the power to offend so clearly.

Hope you have it.

"Thank You".
legendary

放你妈屁!!!

Would you mind translating that please? It is not polite to say something that the other person cannot understand.

Thank You.

on July 10, only one day 4 churches in Hangzhou  crosses were teared down.

legendary
China is one of the few countries, which has remained outside the grasp of the Abrahamic religions. I would like that to continue. Why the Christians want to convert everyone in the world to their religion? IMO, the Chinese will be much better, if they believe in Atheism / Buddhism / Confucianism / Folk religion. They don't need these Business-minded religions such as Islam and Christianity.

Religion : human races = Economy : currencies

If you don't understand religion don't blame it: study it!

The Emperor: a man that cannot handle faith.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
China is one of the few countries, which has remained outside the grasp of the Abrahamic religions. I would like that to continue. Why the Christians want to convert everyone in the world to their religion? IMO, the Chinese will be much better, if they believe in Atheism / Buddhism / Confucianism / Folk religion. They don't need these Business-minded religions such as Islam and Christianity.
legendary

Typical american pro-imperialistic answer.

pro
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
And there are people that keep saying that Communism doesn't exist.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you no one would care. Sad isn't it, but as long as they can afford their brand new iphone or nexus 5 from china, it will be the case.

Authorities tear down a cross from a Protestant church in Lishui's Longquan township, April. 23. 2015.

Photo: courtesy of China Aid

Pages:
Jump to: