Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 3. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:43:50 PM
I'm sick and tired of these news. Even if it's true miners are seeking for cheaper countries. It can affect bitcoin price a little bit. But there won't be huge movement in price in my opinion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
In my view, when a lot of people are stopping to mining the bitcoin, it is mean that the sirculation of the bitcoin wil be low, I mean that the bitcoin will be rare on the market which means that the prices will be going up more and more. So, it is a good news actually.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
In fact, this news simply does not matter from the wording, because on the mine rectification and handling last year began, especially after the domestic exchange closed last year, the relevant regulatory agencies also discussed on the mine However, the conclusion is that the reasons for closing down the mines are not sufficient and the mines did not cause any more social problems. The risk points are not clear and no specific arrangements have been made
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
For me, it is just China and keeps the price of the cryptocurrency. If they have a ban, all the "Bubble" will burst and only the Chinese will have time to take the money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Most of the mining is in China and i like to say that in these days miners can not make more bitcoin so it cost is more than it's profit so may be it is the reason that now mining is stopped and bitcoin mining were mostly using by Chinese people and may it show a break for now but the price is changed over time and it is costly for the young investors and they are not aware of the crypto dealing so they sell in the market which trigger supply and it is the natural phenomenon.
Activity: 39
September 18, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Yes, now a lot of countries have undertaken this. I wonder why
Activity: 43
September 18, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
I don't follow the rumors, China is one of the strong country in the world but we are just talking about the mining, not the cryptocurrency using. So there would be no risk for me and people around me i guess. But i heard that many company in China is ready for the make their coins for cryptocurrency business.

I agreed with you as you can see Chinese Blockchain Fund Plans to Raise $13 Million for Japanese Yen Stablecoin.
Source
September 18, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
if in my opinion it could have an impact on the price of Bitcoin, because with the closing Bitcoin mining in China it makes them have to buy Bitcoin to get it, so that the Bitcoin price will automatically increase.

If it will make Bitcoin will have a good price back then they should accelerate it done but if it will make the price increase accordingly it will have more corruption.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Even if China closes and forbid their people to do Bitcoin Mining in the country they can send their machinery in other places by shipping and continue to mine, see-- people have their on ways of doing thing in the right way-- hahaha they never know how to surrender as long as there is a way

Interesting, how do they plan to control the people, which are mining? I understand that it is possible but the process is so complicated that is will be non-profitable activities.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 17, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
if in my opinion it could have an impact on the price of Bitcoin, because with the closing Bitcoin mining in China it makes them have to buy Bitcoin to get it, so that the Bitcoin price will automatically increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
September 17, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
I don't follow the rumors, China is one of the strong country in the world but we are just talking about the mining, not the cryptocurrency using. So there would be no risk for me and people around me i guess. But i heard that many company in China is ready for the make their coins for cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 283
September 17, 2018, 08:05:18 AM
In my opinion, it's very unfortunate because it will affect bitcoin in a country very strongly. Maybe the Chinese government can rethink this matter so that the Chinese government will be able to accept bitcoin someday. If bitcoin is completely banned in China, in my opinion it will greatly affect the country's economy as well. So it would be nice to think about this very well again.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
The demand for Bitcoin currency in the Chinese market is rising rapidly, which has led to virtual currency rigs flocking to China because of low electricity prices, cheap labor, and many supporting industries. has shut down much electronic money exchange and mining companies, however, bitcoin miners are still present in the country, the Chinese market with efforts to develop the Bitcoin trading platform is gradually opening up. a brighter future, stronger than ever for the e-commerce market
Activity: 18
September 12, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
cause they support BCH more and BTC seems droping cause one of this factor,
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

I do not know if this has somehow contributed to the negative development of the crypto market this year.
But I think it should not have much influence.
Activity: 82
September 12, 2018, 10:35:53 AM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.
It's a saddest news I've ever read, if this thing come true  Angry
I hope China govement will never do this.
Merit: 111
September 12, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
5 miners is enought
Activity: 107
September 12, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
Well, China is a separate issue. One of the largest economies in the world, and fast-growing. Everything there is focused on the dollar and the yuan. The country's leadership sees cryptocurrency as an unnecessary competitor to traditional currencies. But everything can change and these changes can both raise the price and lower it. East - a delicate matter...
Activity: 9
September 11, 2018, 11:46:28 AM
I think they want to create their own Cryptocurrency so that they don't allow Bitcoin mining to reduce it affect on their CryptoCurrency
Activity: 122
September 11, 2018, 11:40:10 AM
Yes, I heard about this too ... in fact it can very strongly affect the cost of bitcoin and unfortunately not for the better. And China is really the country in which the law is being implemented ... therefore if the government so decides, then the law will be fulfilled by all citizens. So let's hope it does not happen
Pages:
Jump to: