Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 6. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
i dont know it's truth or rumor  but only i know when thyphoon hit's province of china heavy floods the bitcoin mining setup is heavily damaged and due to floods also all the equipment is damaged .
but if china plans closing bitcoin mining maybe because of regulations or electricity or maybe not ready to accept crypto currency at the moment makes bitcoin more demand  if bitcoin availability is less  the price will surge high  it good advantage for the price up also.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
If China has stopped their mining rigs so possibly the price will be go high as we know that more and more people are coming towards bitcoin and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is totally 56% of cryptocurrency so when the quantity of bitcoin will decrease due to less mining which will result in high the price and price will shot to sky and maybe this time bitcoin reach to 20000$.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 01:58:37 PM
I am confused as to why China wants to do such a thing? Mining is one way of working to get bitcoin. If China manages to close bitcoin mining it will affect bitcoin status.
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 01:27:48 PM
China directly belongs to Japan form their business purpose. And Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan. We know he's an anonymous person.
And this is quite a difficult step for China government. Their restriction on BTC mining will huge loss publically and they can't bear it. I think could be a false news.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Yeah, that's not good news. But I think it will not have a big impact on bitcoin, Yes, it will slow down the process of its production, but after a time it is compensated by production in other countries.
Activity: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
This may be the bitcoin rumors of Chinese speculators. Bitcoin is still a good choice for Chinese politicians. I think they will protect their rights and not let this happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
Why is China doing such a bad thing, it makes me dislike China. Mining is one way to get bitcoin and if it is closed it will affect bitcoin.
Activity: 395
September 05, 2018, 12:53:28 PM
I hope that the Chinese government will reconsider its decision and will not interfere with the production of bitcoin in the territory of its country. Why hinder the development of technology?
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Of course this will affect bitcoin, but without serious consequences. Still, there are many people in the world who are happy to mine bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 05:53:57 AM
There is one of the world's largest bitcoin mines in China. Its name is BITMAIN. I believe many people have heard of it, and we can see that it is alive now.So I think China does not really intend to close the Bitcoin mine,and it is very likely that China will re-recognize Bitcoin in the future.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
I do not think China will close Bitcoin. Because China also has the address that if China will close Bitcoin. Then they will suffer from it.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
It will be difficult to track the exact routes of the fake coins.They have suffered heavy losses.It will keep moving forward with the rest of the world while the Chinese people fall victim to unjust government.
Activity: 192
September 04, 2018, 10:51:02 PM
In the end if China bans Bitcoin I don't think anyone will care let alone Bitcoin.  It will keep moving forward with the rest of the world while the Chinese people fall victim to unjust government.  There are over a billion of you.  I wonder what it will take to spark a bout of freedom over there. 
Activity: 41
September 04, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Yes, because the government bodies have concern about energy usage. Bitcoin mining is estimated to use up to 4 gigawatts of electricity, that is equal to 3 nuclear reactors’ production levels.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
In my opinion, this is a rather stupid decision, which in consequence will undoubtedly entail the collapse of the market and a kind of rollback.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 15, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
China is moving toward closing its virtual bitcoin industry in the country due to concerns about its excess power and financial risks. This accurately reflects Beijing's assessment that virtual currency will not be a strategic sector.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 11:39:01 AM
I heard that China has flooded a lot of bitcoin mines due to floods in the last few days. They have suffered heavy losses. Due to the shortage of miners, we may have to increase our transfer fees recently.
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
just the fake News. we can't believe that. Maybe They are buy a lot at bottom price for BTC. Grin
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
This really an alarming situation for the bitcoin holders.Bitcoin can be affected by this.This can cause in the sudden jump to the peak in the price of the bitcoin  or it will be buried so it's hard to predict what would be the reaction of the bitcoin.
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 10:47:51 AM
I do not think China plans closing Bitcoin Mining. This may be the bitcoin rumors of Chinese speculators. Bitcoin is still a good choice for Chinese politicians. I think they will protect their rights and not let this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: