Pages:
Author

Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining. - page 4. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

I think if China closes the bitcoin market this makes it difficult for bitcoin in China's financial round and it is difficult for us to be a user of other countries to develop global markets and hopefully bitcoin can be opened again anywhere and in any country.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:33:14 PM
I think the government has changed this decision. Because, some months ago, I saw a chart which showed that China was the forth position. Although the result is not the best, the Chinese is also crowed.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
Is this true where can we know if this is legit where did you get this news if ever its was true. its a good news to the moon
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 09, 2018, 09:46:05 AM
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

Well, if bitcoin price keep going down, maybe it will really happening. But as long as the price of bitcoin not falling too much,
The btc miners in china will keep mining the coin. We can see it by the difficult of bitcoin mining.
There are many btc miners in china, if they stop mining btc, the difficulty of btc mining will drop drastically.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
This could negatively affect the value.Because they can change their minds at any time. In the past, China has vowed to ban ICO investment activities, blocking all Bitcoin and ICO ads aimed at minimizing fraudulent activities.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
hasn't that been the case for a long time? it will have a very bad effect on the price of a bitcoin of a country with a strong economy like China has antagonized and banned the use or mining of bitcoin and what will happen if so many countries ban bitcoin whether bitcoin will become extinct?
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
China always threaten to ban bitcoin and crypto. Year in year out their ban threats are always on the news. But Bitcoin always win as their threats has always been defeated by bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

If China really tries to close down mining companies, it looks like bitcoin prices will rise because of the reduced number of people who mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin production becomes difficult and China can also try to close mining companies because the results are not so much in line with their efforts.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
September 08, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
China is beginning to peace me off with this "I too know" stunts! quite annoying! Regardless however, no matter how hard they try; Somethings just can't be stopped! if they want their people to behave they need to make laws that favor them! Not being too harsh on ones efforts to survive! The chinese themselves don't even slow things down! give them a foot, they would want to take a yard! Quite unfortunate how cryptocurrencies are turning out because of these government efforts to control. its also sad how they just can't win they war but trying hard to destroy the market! I believe at a point they will give up. Till then, mining continues whether inside or outside china
Activity: 203
September 08, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Even if China closes and forbid their people to do Bitcoin Mining in the country they can send their machinery in other places by shipping and continue to mine, see-- people have their on ways of doing thing in the right way-- hahaha they never know how to surrender as long as there is a way
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
September 08, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

what are the reason of china stopping their  rigs? any reference about this because this topic is completely missing some information
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:13:57 AM
I remain optimistic about Bitcoin, even though China plans to close the Bitcoin mining RIG. China is indeed a big country and has a big influence on the world, but I'm sure Bitcoin will be able to continue to grow even without Chinese intervention.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Does China intend to close the bitcoin ban? We will know the answer after China has made a formal decision for this. This is being done with measures such as tightening electricity prices for environmental protection
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
In China, bitcoin mining consumes a lot of energy and the Chinese government is concerned about the problem. They fear that bitcoin digging will affect their energy.

There is also a huge possibility that you said that because of the huge power consumption to make money I think they have banned mining in their country and if this happens in other areas of the country they will continue.
Consumption of electrical energy is indeed a major problem, all hardware must run and require very large electrical energy. Naturally, the Chinese state is worried about this because it could be that the energy stock in China will experience a very significant decline phase. Especially energy issues which are currently increasingly difficult to obtain. Mining is indeed the main process for creating crypto, so this cannot be avoided. So therefore there must be a solution that can overcome it. Renewable energy like nuclear could be a good choice. Crypto cannot be stopped because crypto is a financial system in the future that must be fought for.
Activity: 283
September 08, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
I think it's a bad idea, considering that bitcoin can be used for all of us and can benefit people who use it. I hope the Chinese government can change its mind and be able to accept bitcoin in the future, so that the people there can feel the benefits of bitcoin and get profit from bitcoin. I am sure if the Chinese government can accept bitcoin maybe the Chinese economy will be even better.
Activity: 4
September 08, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
Nobody will close mining or ban bitcoin trust me !
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Some sources claim that about 80% of miners based in the country are very concerned about whether the Beijing government is targeting them, just as they did for the crypto trading floors September or may be not.
Activity: 307
September 08, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

I read some news about what you said. China did not totally ban bitcoin they ban ICO's and that is bad news too. Banning ICO's will affect people individually. Whatever happens hold your bitcoin and don't sell it when the price get low because it is just like throwing your money in the trashcan and put it again but the price is now the same. Some money were lost.

Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 09:32:27 AM
In China, bitcoin mining consumes a lot of energy and the Chinese government is concerned about the problem. They fear that bitcoin digging will affect their energy.

There is also a huge possibility that you said that because of the huge power consumption to make money I think they have banned mining in their country and if this happens in other areas of the country they will continue.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
September 08, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
Of course that is normal in China because they are very smart and reshape bitcoin to China with things that have been planned to include big people.

what do you mean with "big people"
Pages:
Jump to: