Pages:
Author

Topic: China will become Super Power ? - page 10. (Read 14733 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
To be a super power is not by either military strength or by technological myth more is involved and that is INTELLIGENCE this i tell you is very key to that hight of development you call super power and sorry china is yet to acquire that super intelligence it takes to be a super power, may be with time they can get their but definitely not in this generation.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
China will become superpower because as of this days, china improve their technology, from military equipments, own manufacturing of machineries many others. They can compete the world market because their price is affordable yet we can consider their product as consumables since, it will last only for few years of its life span.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 03, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

Definitely not. Almost all countries are creating or manufacturing everything they need in their countries. China is actually making their own enemies and destroying their own country. No one is competing with China because we know. the quality of their products.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
I know people have already said this but I'm going to say it again, China is a super power. Countries left and right courts China's approval and will always want them as allies. They bend over backwards and ecen turn a blind eye to what China has been doing illegaly. Even then UN coud do anything about China.

I agree with you mate, China is obviously super power, if you just base their economical  system and also their military status. That's why they were easily look down those poor countries because of their power.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
China already has a super power. I am not just talking about the United Nations and political power. I am talking about their money policy which can affect the whole world. Because China is the world's largest exporter of exports.

Indeed, right now china goods spread all around the world. They have eficient on manufacture and cost eficient on labour. Beside that, with pegging their currency value, their goods price become so cheap and thats why their export dominate in the world
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
May 03, 2018, 05:23:32 AM
Yes it can be. Obviously, I think that a country that has so much mining in a country where it has so much investment, is why it is because of the contribution and development of the Chinese people's support at the beginning of each work
Activity: 101
May 03, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
they are already a key player in the world today, the question is how strong can they keep themselves on that position, everybody agree that China is having a good economy nowadays with the new riches emerging and luxurious consumption in China is a proof they are doing okay right now, because being the top dog means you have to deal with others top dog on daily basis and that could hurt and heavily exhausting, because you have to spend more on military, more and more, to be able to  "bark" as strong as other top dogs, so we will see how wise and careful China in maintaining their growing supremacy in the world today.
Activity: 728
May 03, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
China economic has showed us a huge growth it is a fact but it does not mean that the chineses does not have troubles and will grow further. I would not bet on a further growth of thier economics.
What about their monetary policy, they cannot make strong their currency because they have an export model of economics it means it will be broken fast.
My opinion that China will be in stagnation in the near future.
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 04:05:56 AM
Everybody has heard about the transformation in China. But few people believed back ten years ago that, despite staggering growth statistics, the Celestial Empire could become one of the world leaders. Nevertheless, this is almost a fait accompli.
Today cheap goods from China are understated. On the contrary, Chinese companies transfer production to other countries. Judging by the fact that all previous plans were carried out ahead of time, China will be able to achieve a new goal
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 03:35:13 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
China is already a super power now. As we can observe almost all  of our products here are made in China. They are doing their best to supply whatever the world needs and wants. They are business minded people, if we observe it in our country, most Chinese people are so rich and owns big industries here and probably in other countries.
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
May 03, 2018, 03:21:17 AM
I know people have already said this but I'm going to say it again, China is a super power. Countries left and right courts China's approval and will always want them as allies. They bend over backwards and ecen turn a blind eye to what China has been doing illegaly. Even then UN coud do anything about China.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 03, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
china, already super power, they own the world's largest production capacity and workforce. USA and Russia shared the second and third place.
Activity: 118
May 03, 2018, 03:02:01 AM
China already has a super power. I am not just talking about the United Nations and political power. I am talking about their money policy which can affect the whole world. Because China is the world's largest exporter of exports.
Activity: 136
May 03, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
Yes, China demonstrates impressive growth and is very good at accumulating power, money and new technologies, which is a sign of wise governance. So in the long term these advantages are sure to make it a superpower.
Activity: 106
May 03, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
No need to wait for a few years, as of today's era China is already a Superpower. With its military prowess, economic strength, and political influence, there is no doubt that it is a Superpower Country.

Mainly agree, but it definetely lacks military power right now. The country is not much transparent, so I'm sure they have been developing something new for a while already though it may not be nukes. In ohter terms it's actually a Superpower, such as the US and Russia
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 01:08:08 AM
No need to wait for a few years, as of today's era China is already a Superpower. With its military prowess, economic strength, and political influence, there is no doubt that it is a Superpower Country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
May 02, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is already a superpower, with a large population, strong economic power and a good development of their cryptocurrency, the most representative of which is NEO.
Actually, they are 25% of the total of the worlds population that is why they can easily over power the world, they have the power to do everything since we are surrounded by Chinese people and their mindset is to always win and to have a business that will operate around the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Buy Bitcoin, worry not about absurd countries and their even more absurd fiats.

China has wealth in the hands of the next generation that is a real plus for them.  They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.  The wealth gap is likely unsustainable and the people are likely to dissent more and more from the government as they try to control everyone.  China is playing to political game all over the world pretty well but they have real problems at home that will need to be addressed that's for sure.

i preffer to look at Russia. cause we all know that china was only strong in man power but in nuclear they can killed or destroy by north Korea. just sayin. I dont hate china but a small country like North Korea can destroy the whole country of china. they call it sleeping giant but im sure that giant can killed by nuclear. so my eyes are looking forward at Russia.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 11:16:15 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China is already a superpower, with a large population, strong economic power and a good development of their cryptocurrency, the most representative of which is NEO.
Activity: 70
May 02, 2018, 11:11:22 PM
The Trumpet forecasts that China will continue to grow as a formidable power, combining. China is still trying to achieve its dream to become a world superpower.

I will say ... No. There are two factors that can lead a nation to become a superpower that is economic power and military power with a global presence. For any nation to become a superpower, its military must be the best in the world. The Chinese state has now become an economic giant indoors but to become a superpower, it needs military power with a global presence. So if China wants to be the next superpower it must project an unmatched military power with a global presence and its currency has become a global denomination for international trade.
Pages:
Jump to: