Pages:
Author

Topic: China will become Super Power ? - page 9. (Read 14733 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
中国已经是超级大国了,中国现在的经济实力在国际上占据相当大的比重,很多中国制造的东西得到世界的认可,中国的载人航天技术也是世界顶尖!中国的军事也很棒的,中国拥有自己的航空母舰!中国越来越强!

Because I think the wealth gap may not be sustainable and people tend to hate it more from the government when they try to control everyone. China plays for political games around the world quite well but they have real home issues that need to be addressed for sure.
China has wealth in the hands of the next generation which is a real plus for them. They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 01:31:04 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

Definitely not. Almost all countries are creating or manufacturing everything they need in their countries. China is actually making their own enemies and destroying their own country. No one is competing with China because we know. the quality of their products.
Lol, you are absolutely wrong. China is becoming the super power because their economy is very strong and they are mostly free from external borrowings. Other thing is that the quality is no problem because they make according to the purchasing power of a certain country. They supply almost everything to the whole world. It is disgusting that they are making enemies and destroying their country.
Activity: 16
May 07, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
China nowadays is different from old times. They are rule by one party only. If this party want to have anything in their grasp they are wrong. China right now is a super power already but not in good position. They do not accept the rule of law of international organization they signed in.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 03:54:25 AM
China is already a superpower. As far as I know, there is a trade war between the United States and China. Maybe there will be some conflicts in the future, which people don't want to see.
I don't think all countries will allow that to happen, Japan and Singapore even non-Asian countries might make a move just not to let this thing happen. They will sure made things out of our imagination soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 03:22:31 AM
maybe china will become super power but not enough to beat usa and russia. im a big fan russia and i, really that your china will cant face russia. russia is the most powerful country in our age. dont try to mess up with russian soldier cause they loaded of most advance and most powerful weapons all over the world
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
it is possible that, as many products as they export to different countries. if the digital money talks? it's impossible to happen because Japan is leading the digital money today. According to what I read.
Activity: 322
May 07, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
if we look at the history of Chinese state civilization, it could have happened because in ancient times the Chinese closed themselves from the outside world and out when they already had enough power and knowledge, so also in the world of crypto currency, china could have become one the giants that dominate the market, it can be seen now when they ban bitcoin and make their own crypto currency
Activity: 179
May 06, 2018, 11:59:30 PM
This is logic... the chinease people are so lot! so they can do anything! Just imagine if 2 billions of guys would agree on something?
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 11:46:34 PM
China is already a superpower. As far as I know, there is a trade war between the United States and China. Maybe there will be some conflicts in the future, which people don't want to see.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

The voice of China reports state that on September 2017 seven ministries and commisions of the central bank
Issued the announcement on preventing the risk of issuance of coinage offerings,requiring  that any institution
Not engage in the interaction between legal currency,tokens,and virtual currency
One of the reports states that despite the official ban,companies operating in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
China has already become one of the strongest country in the world. in most of the sectors, China has made a great impact, especially in the technology and finance. they are playing a major role on both sides. if you have the latest technology and a vast financial market then there is no way to prevent from becoming a superpower. so I think China already got a superpower.
Activity: 26
May 03, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
China has already become the strongest economy. If so, he will continue to seriously overtake all other countries.
Activity: 39
May 03, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
 China today is stronger than ever. But there can always be a crisis of power. Too much power is concentrated in the same hands, can fall apart like the Soviet Union
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
Perhaps because the Chinese state began to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a transaction process so that it will be useless when the original currency is increased and the majority of residents continue to make payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 105
May 03, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
I think that China can become a superpower if it is not already. China's growth Rate in recent years very fast. For example, they began to develop the space program not so long ago, but due to the fact that they send a lot of money there, their pace is so great that in 5 years they will be able to catch up with America.
Activity: 110
May 03, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
I think China is trying to beat every country that's why they do a lot of things, but i believe it is not true that china will become super power because other country like russia,europe is not easy to deal with.
Activity: 125
May 03, 2018, 09:03:55 AM
China is a super power. You know why? It's the largest world manufactory ever made! They have a billion people, atomic bomb and they can conquer the world! I don't know what thing exactly is making them stay calm.
Even though they have great military weapons, and huge population (PRC) consider also public safety. That's why they expand there economic zones and harboring almost all South China Sea to feed up billions of people in there vicinity.

China is already Super Power in aspects of economy, army and technology
Yeah China is a Super power country but in terms of crypto cirrency?I think its not.Many countries now are better than China and more progressive of economy.
For now? Yes coz it's new to them but after a few years, with blink of the eye they already dominate it, half of china population are good and wise investor with a quite discipline.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
May 03, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
How not to be a superpower? All markets are now controlled by China, many of their products around the world and even almost all large companies are producing their products in the country. The US has to be careful because it could be China beat their economy.
Activity: 140
May 03, 2018, 06:33:23 AM
China is already a superpower. The economy of this country is second only to the US economy. I think they want to come on top and do it in the near future.
Activity: 42
May 03, 2018, 06:20:39 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

SOrry but China won't be a super power.... China is already a super power!
Pages:
Jump to: