Pages:
Author

Topic: China will become Super Power ? - page 7. (Read 14733 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:29:05 AM
Oh yep! I think nothing is impossible. And because the economy of China is currently developing in the fields of economy, education, health and defense.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
Yes, China is a powerful state that produces a lot of things at good prices, as the workers are not very high wages.
Activity: 135
May 17, 2018, 09:10:05 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.
China is a good investors, creative and innovative, because chinese people are business minded. But their government controlled beyond their expectations that's why their currency price is not raising. Anyway, cryptocurrency is offered for all countries not only in china. Actually, government system can be obstacle or can be a key for economy development.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
yes. I also think like that, because China is very advanced economy. China also has many big businessmen who control the market in some countries.

I think the wealth gap may not be sustainable and people tend to hate it more from the government when they try to control everyone. China plays for political games around the world quite well but they have real home issues that need to be addressed for sure.
China has wealth in the hands of the next generation which is a real plus for them. They also have a very poor and very large population to deal with.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
China is already a super power. They have the most foreign currency reserves in the world. They have one of the biggest economies in the world. They have nuclear weapons. They have a very large military and one of the strongest military's in the world. They hold a seat on the security council at the UN

I agree!

Regarding the currencies I would also add the big amounts of gold reserves they have been buying the last couple of years!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
actually, for the last 10 years or so, i've known already that China is a super power, that fact is already undeniable. every country wants to be it's ally and no one wants to piss the country off or China will cease any economical deals with country. they have resources, man power and technology (although i know it's a rip off) but it is also undeniable. but then again, like any country, they did alot of underhanded things with other countries especially its neighbors
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
From the point of view of the development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, Japan will become a super power, not China. Japan has already legalized cryptocurrencies and attracts investors from all over the world.
Activity: 62
May 17, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
I think btcs cant be replicated by anyone, even apple headquarters cant do it and so btcs has their uniqueness.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
China is already a super power.
China is the powerful country. Now a day the market value of china is high as it is providing every quality of products. Every where is the demand of chine’s products they are working continuously for their strong economy China is the super power and soon it will appear as a super power because of its clever policy the way they trade and have a strong control over poverty. China is a successful country.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 09:16:57 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

There is no doubt about it.  China is one of the powerful country right now and getting more stronger.  Gradually,  it will the most powerful country in the world.  They are patient and silent.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
May 16, 2018, 07:59:14 PM
many argue and predict that the Chinese state will indeed be a super power state, we can see from the very high economic growth and the number of unicorns or technology companies that exist in china, even in the case of China's payment technology to be at the forefront of the use of barcodes, even beggars just want to accept alipay, really different from what we do in other country, let alone third world country, people still use cash
Because of china technology development there no doubt that it wil become a super power and will dominate worlds economy.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 07:43:31 PM
many argue and predict that the Chinese state will indeed be a super power state, we can see from the very high economic growth and the number of unicorns or technology companies that exist in china, even in the case of China's payment technology to be at the forefront of the use of barcodes, even beggars just want to accept alipay, really different from what we do in other country, let alone third world country, people still use cash
Activity: 176
May 16, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
It has so many things in china that is fake and absolutely no value at all. They are better in selling products because it is too cheap but it will not live that long and when it comes in cryptocurrency they are just nothing because they actually banned all ico's
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
May 16, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
China is already a super power. They have the most foreign currency reserves in the world. They have one of the biggest economies in the world. They have nuclear weapons. They have a very large military and one of the strongest military's in the world. They hold a seat on the security council at the UN

Yes, now china can control the global economy, with a population of more than 1.8 billion being a huge force, and certainly to be a super power it takes very long hard work from the country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

Yes i think these reasons are made to china powerful but in my opinion if a country become a powerful in the world so it will very important that this country work for peace and it will the first step for the powerful country and also the first task and the first challenge for this powerful country so that's why the powerful country will prove their importance in the world, so i think china can establish the peace in our world.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
May 16, 2018, 06:01:00 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

actualy as in my own thought china would not raising therers own currency because they want to make there own monopolization about cryptocurrency and thats why they probihited some foreign exchange to create bussiness inside of there country because they want to control everything from the start  to the last,thats why china  now is the most industrialize  and productive country now  in new generation,that belong in southeast asian country.
Activity: 56
May 16, 2018, 05:47:33 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 16, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

Isn't it already mate? I mean, China has arguably the second-most powerful economy next only to the United States. If it can compete with the USA for the most powerful economy, then you can consider it a superpower any day. I think it is evidence enough that they have become leading supporters of many new ideas that contribute to the global market system, and in turn, helps nurture their economy into one of the most powerful in the world. Some may question the quality of their products and all other doubts, but there are still more people that wants to be affiliated with China, knowing that it's the next big thing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Japan too, is making hog lips towards being a super giant and atleast I think japan can easily defeat china.
China is the real super power now days due to huge scale exports.  If you look at the markets, almost all the goods you come across with will be made in china. China is famous for its development in industrial states. China is a strong country because of its strong economy. China is famous around the world they have fully controls over the world and another interesting thing is their product is every where is the markets around the world the predication is that china will be the next super power in the world.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 16, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
China is already a super power country. However, most of the people in CHina are still living under standard. The government of China know how to make their country become stronger and stronger everyday. China was a weak country in 20th century, but now, they are absolutely powerful
Pages:
Jump to: