Pages:
Author

Topic: China will become Super Power ? - page 6. (Read 14733 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 21, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China will become super power in few years !! sure

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

but they are working on them too they will manufacture them too .. !!

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

I think that china will be overwhelmed by wealth since they already allow cryptocurrency to grow in their country and we can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow beyond $20k dollar since there are a lot of countries today where bitcoins are legalized.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
China’s One Belt One Road Initiative (OBOR), a trillion dollar infrastructural program that exceeds the US Marshall Plan in scope, will if it comes to fruition, create a continent-wide network of trains, railways, bridges, and ports in the Eurasian landmass (Asia, Europe, Africa)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
Of course it is already a super power and has its say in international politics.china is fast growing economy and military power is following the same trick followed by east india company china is helping third world countrys in infrastructure deveoplment ,such as maintanance of ports and at the same time taking its controll through keeping tricky conditions in the bilateral agreement, so china k nows thrid world countrys will never able to payback the debt.also china through buliding economic coridoor enabled its self as unstoppable super power in the world of international bussiness. chinese products are every where due to cheap price they are gaining a lot of bussiness in all regions also china is mighty power in aerospace and missile technology china is also a unquestionable nuclear power ,it has got super airforce navey and a mighty army known as peoples liberation army .so in every scence china is a unquestionable super power.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
I don't care at all if China became the most powerful Country in the World. for as long as they don't bully weak Countries. but, it seems that they're showing their Military Power and it's not good. But I still believe that someday they will reap what they sow. there are no permanent things in this World.
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
All that Chinese people want is a better China. To achieve that we still have a long way to go and a lot to learn from countries like the US. and Japan.
Activity: 200
May 21, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
China has been powerful country because of its great volume of production. I think that day by day it will become more and more powerful. I am sure that in the future it will become even more powerful and China is so hard-working country that it has deserved this
Not now but yes in future, it will become super country and nobody would be able to stop that. This is just the beginning what they are doing in the market but later on they will be spreading all over the world. So far, their products and markets are just prevailing throughout the globe and that is best stigma for the US and other countries.   They are getting afraid of China but still they would be making the mark.
Activity: 70
May 20, 2018, 02:08:02 PM
In my opinion, China must attract the best and brightest to immigrate to China, where they can hope to live a good life in Chinese society.
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
I fear that china will even design their own blockchain like system to circulate their own designed crypto

China is already a very powerful country. However, if we are talking about the cryptocurrency and this aspect, we should better mention Japan, the coolest one here.
Activity: 644
May 20, 2018, 05:46:15 AM
China is already Super Power in aspects of economy, army and technology

Yes. I am agree with you, China is already powerful incomes of their economy because the republic of China is the second largest economy in gross domestic product in 2016. China has a strong control in their citizens, they are also a biggest exporter in many countries just like in USA, Philippines and many more. They are the exporter of some machineries and equipments, textile, rubber and so on. China is the largest good trading partner of many countries therefore its not surprisingly to knew that they are powerful because as you can see their success in many aspects not only in the market but also in their army and technologies.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
With a population of more than 1.6 billion of course this is a very big strength. China could become a super power because the Chinese government has seriously boosted economic growth since the last 20 years.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 11:52:21 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

First reason is that they are creating everything expect only one thing .. .and the thing is Medical products .. not medical instruments ...

and GuyZZZ ? you know ? why china is not raising there currency price ? ? ?  Think .. !! will reveal.

Yes it is true that china will become super power because of many reasons and their strong economy and many other planning’s for the future. China has captures every country markets and they are expert now in every sector like health, textile, clothing, electronics. China is the biggest exporters in the world and because of that their foreign reserves are very much high I think in the future it will be coming super power country in the world. I think if just china can't increase market price. We need all of country who support cryptocurrency to pump market
Activity: 289
May 18, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
I have read today, that China is going to (or did already) forbid cryptocurrency and particulary Bitcoin, so it is so bad...that coutry
Activity: 181
May 18, 2018, 04:55:41 PM
I think why the yuan currency is weakening and the Chinese state does not raise the value of its currency. This step is done by the Chinese government to make the price of Chinese goods become cheaper and is expected to improve exports.
Activity: 109
May 18, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

China this, china that, why are you so obsessed with it?

China is killing itself trying to compete with the rest of the world, take a look at some documentaries and reports.
Theyre literaly killing themselves, and they wont be a competition for much longer

I think yes but at the same time a little bit no. In the bitcoin, I do not know. Also you don't what may happened. Other countries may just pump. Because their works payed off. You will never know.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
They will surely become so because I find the markets now a days flooded with chinese products all over.
China is going good day by day. Because of its strong policies which is for the betterment of their nation. Most in all the countries China have their products every where around the world. These exports have made the Chinese economy of very strong. Yes china will be the next superpower in terms of controlling and influencing other nations. A major percent of Chinese product are imported by America so in political words, China might not look straight in the eyes of America.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

If they could adapt blockchain technology very quickly then that is a possibility.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
China has been powerful country because of its great volume of production. I think that day by day it will become more and more powerful. I am sure that in the future it will become even more powerful and China is so hard-working country that it has deserved this
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
hi .. .Roll Eyes

Of course China lags behind America in industrial sectors of longer histories such as chemical industry or IC industry. That’s pretty much because those sectors are not the most lucrative for job seekers in the job market. For those high-paid jobs related to internet, Fintech, big data and AI , China is doing an excellent job. China will definitely lead the next wave of innovation in the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 17, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
super power in some subjects for yes. but too many unskilled people. exploiting people. cheap jobs and market suits. the result of such a rapid economic volume must be more. If a country lives on good terms, that country is a super country. Unfortunately, it is not a super country. it is not super power.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
It should be like that, they deserve it because china also known as a good creativity and innovative people and everyone who lived there is very talented in doing business, they give their best to do it very well. Hoping not only china will become more powerful but in whole world because these will bring us a great news.
Pages:
Jump to: