Pages:
Author

Topic: Christianity is Poison - page 13. (Read 52590 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 28, 2017, 08:30:37 PM
Laws of physics govern how cause and effect, complexity, and entropy work. Together they prove the existence of God who made them.

Take away your fairy tale, and Laws of physics govern how cause and effect, complexity, and entropy work. 

Any proof of the existence of unicorns is only in your mind.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 28, 2017, 08:28:50 PM
Your difficulty is proving that God doesn't exist when combining cause and effect, complexity, and entropy... in the universe as they exist.

How we can prove your fairy tale doesn't exist?  How can we prove unicorns don't exist?

Science governs cause and effect, complexity, and entropy.  

Laws of physics govern how cause and effect, complexity, and entropy work. Together they prove the existence of God who made them. The basics of the explanation of how they work to prove God are found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 07:24:57 PM
If you really want to become rich or richer then you should really create your own religion. I dont mind if you are christian  or not but obviously most of this are purely business. Even atheism is now part of the business
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 06:05:39 PM
Your difficulty is proving that God doesn't exist when combining cause and effect, complexity, and entropy... in the universe as they exist.

How we can prove your fairy tale doesn't exist?  How can we prove unicorns don't exist?

Science governs cause and effect, complexity, and entropy. 
legendary
August 28, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
Now you are simply talking. You know that cause and effect is one of the basic sciences, and that nothing has been proven to exist without it.

Cause and effect is one of the basic sciences.  We agree on that.

Do we agree that your fairy tale created science?   No  Wink

Good.

Now we agree on two things:
1. Cause and effect is one of the basic sciences;
2. None of my fairy tales created science.

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:57:59 PM
Now you are simply talking. You know that cause and effect is one of the basic sciences, and that nothing has been proven to exist without it.

Cause and effect is one of the basic sciences.  We agree on that.

Do we agree that your fairy tale created science?   No  Wink
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
But you seem to have no scientific response to cause and effect, yet no God. So it is you trying to make science fiction out of God's science.

Why do you keep bringing up this fairy tale?

Your imaginary god did not create science.  Science proved your god does not exist.

Stop talking in circles, provide some points that aren't fantasy, and maybe you will earn respect here.

Right now all you are doing is trolling - ignoring questions and just posting blindly about your fairy tale.

No fantasy in cause and effect. Only science fiction in trying to ignore it.

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:51:29 PM
But you seem to have no scientific response to cause and effect, yet no God. So it is you trying to make science fiction out of God's science.

Why do you keep bringing up this fairy tale?

Your imaginary god did not create science.  Science proved your god does not exist.

Stop talking in circles, provide some points that aren't fantasy, and maybe you will earn respect here.

Right now all you are doing is trolling - ignoring questions and just posting blindly about your fairy tale.
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:48:54 PM
When you ignore the most foundational of all science, and try to make science work without it, you are only building science fiction. Science without God is science fiction.

So you are saying without your fairy tale science is not true?  That is seriously your argument?

How are we chatting right now?  Explain electricity.  Explain how we knew an eclipse was coming 40 years before it came.

Millions of people who don't believe in your fairy tale make this science work everyday!  Amazing, isn't it?

Notice that you said "Millions of people who don't believe ..." You are constantly trying to bring this science talk into the realm of religion. Get the religion and science fiction out of it. Science, as nature, shows and proves the existence of God.

Btw. God programmed electricity into being. He even programmed the way we use it into being. He programmed it through the cause and effect we see around us all the time everywhere.

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
When you ignore the most foundational of all science, and try to make science work without it, you are only building science fiction. Science without God is science fiction.

So you are saying without your fairy tale science is not true?  That is seriously your argument?

How are we chatting right now?  Explain electricity.  Explain how we knew an eclipse was coming 40 years before it came.

Millions of people who don't believe in your fairy tale make this science work everyday!  Amazing, isn't it?
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:35:35 PM
Cause and effect programming is showing us all that God is programming science to be the way that it is.

Another circular argument - that's why I'm asking you to not invoke your fairy tales.

You're basically saying your fairy tale is real because your fairy tale tells you it's real.

You may not be able to understand it, but that is what you are doing...   Undecided

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:28:31 PM
Cause and effect programming is showing us all that God is programming science to be the way that it is.

Another circular argument - that's why I'm asking you to not invoke your fairy tales.

You're basically saying your fairy tale is real because your fairy tale tells you it's real.

You may not be able to understand it, but that is what you are doing...   Undecided
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:24:49 PM
The title of this topic as i see is about Christianity. You are referring to Judaism. Christ set examples in deed though while He was still on earth to be followed and imitated by His followers. I think you are referring to the books of the old testaments in the bible which neither the jewish nor christians are doing it today.

Interesting - so you guys will ignore the laws of your god when it suits you?

Why not just throw the entire bible in the trash and stop hating people?

What is more interesting is that you are constantly proclaiming the word "science" and then delving into the fairy tale of God's non-existence.

Cool
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:23:03 PM
Your puny science knowledge, that ignores the simple logic in cause and effect, is destroying whatever limited truth you had in your knowledge.

Hey, be nice to science!  You exist because of science.

You are chatting with me because of science!  

Your fairy tale has never done anything except kill millions of people.

Understand now why your cult is poison?

More have lost and are losing their lives by ignoring Christianity as the Bible teaches it.

Interesting!  Do you have any science back this up other than your fairy tale?  Any reference at all???

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:16:27 PM
The title of this topic as i see is about Christianity. You are referring to Judaism. Christ set examples in deed though while He was still on earth to be followed and imitated by His followers. I think you are referring to the books of the old testaments in the bible which neither the jewish nor christians are doing it today.

Interesting - so you guys will ignore the laws of your god when it suits you?

Why not just throw the entire bible in the trash and stop hating people?
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
August 28, 2017, 05:13:18 PM
Thinking Christianity as a poison seems to be a atheist belief. Only the atheist who are against all religions conclude with these unrealistic statements.

Which statement was unrealistic?

The statement where the bible commands you to kill witches?

The statement where the bible commands you to kill homosexuals?

The statement where the bible commands you to kill your own (unruly) children?!?

The bible is full of immorality, and murder by the hand of and by the command of God... open your eyes man!

The bible is nothing but, "Do as I say, not as I do"... its a horrible precedent to set!  I could not write a more horrifying moral code if I tried!

Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:11:32 PM
Your puny science knowledge, that ignores the simple logic in cause and effect, is destroying whatever limited truth you had in your knowledge.

Hey, be nice to science!  You exist because of science.

You are chatting with me because of science!  

Your fairy tale has never done anything except kill millions of people.

Understand now why your cult is poison?

More have lost and are losing their lives by ignoring Christianity as the Bible teaches it.

Interesting!  Do you have any science back this up other than your fairy tale?  Any reference at all???
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:10:03 PM
Christianity maybe a poison to those who are not. But i bet nobody's been poisoned to death yet and those who believe or those Christians rather i say, are living well with their faith. So the word poison  just connotes "bitterness". Sorry for the term but the word poison is not nice either.

Millions of people have lost their lives in the name of your fairy tale.   Undecided

Cool
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:07:47 PM
Your limited science is such a small part of reality that it is leading you in completely the wrong direction.

Look at it logically.

Yes, science is limited to what we know, but we are learning more everyday.  Science has never steered us wrong.

Your fairy tale is limited to your mind, and has never had any influence in reality.

Which one is limited?

Again, facts only and no fairy tales please.

Cause and effect might be the most basic of all sciences. Logic shows that cause and effect is programming. Programming suggests a programmer. A programmer that could program the universe via cause and effect is God Almighty, way beyond our understanding at present.

Cool
Vod
legendary
August 28, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
Christianity maybe a poison to those who are not. But i bet nobody's been poisoned to death yet and those who believe or those Christians rather i say, are living well with their faith. So the word poison  just connotes "bitterness". Sorry for the term but the word poison is not nice either.

Millions of people have lost their lives in the name of your fairy tale.   Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: