Pages:
Author

Topic: Christianity is Poison - page 11. (Read 52590 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 10, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
For me, Christianity is a strange religion, which was invented in order to be able to control people.

You know, that is an excellent point.

You must attend church every week, where you are brainwashed with repetition.
You must pay 10% of your income to the church.
If you don't do what the pedophile leaders tell you, you go to hell.

You have "free will" but you don't dare use it lest you anger your fairy tale.

Cool

Voltaire once said, “In the beginning God created man in his own image; then man returned the favor.”

Unfortunately, that statement is true of all religions, not just Christianity. 

The problem is that TRUTH has been twisted to fit the agendas of those spouting certain "truths."  So where does that leave us?

True religion is a spirit thing. And being a spirit thing, it is difficult to analyze.

True religion has to do with living a joyful life, even in pain and suffering, and then to help others... without donating to Vod, btw.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 10, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
Quote from: Vod
I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH

BTW, love your signature line!

Thank you.  But I get several "prayers" a day via PM, and no one donates.   Undecided
Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
September 10, 2017, 04:13:14 AM
The problem is that TRUTH has been twisted to fit the agendas of those spouting certain "truths."  So where does that leave us?

With a good percentage of the population being brainwashed.   Undecided

Luckily, that percentage is dropping every year, thanks to the internet.  People no longer need rely on a pedophile priest to tell them "facts".

Good answer!! I believe you are right on both counts...

Quote from: Vod
I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH

BTW, love your signature line!
Vod
legendary
September 10, 2017, 03:18:21 AM
The problem is that TRUTH has been twisted to fit the agendas of those spouting certain "truths."  So where does that leave us?

With a good percentage of the population being brainwashed.   Undecided

Luckily, that percentage is dropping every year, thanks to the internet.  People no longer need rely on a pedophile priest to tell them "facts".
September 10, 2017, 03:14:35 AM
For me, Christianity is a strange religion, which was invented in order to be able to control people.

Cool

Voltaire once said, “In the beginning God created man in his own image; then man returned the favor.”

Unfortunately, that statement is true of all religions, not just Christianity. 

September 10, 2017, 03:04:09 AM
OK...
I don`t believe in the divine nature of Jesus too...
 Who or what created the universe???

Hmmm....
The un-caused first cause.
Vod
legendary
September 10, 2017, 03:03:51 AM

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 10, 2017, 02:34:30 AM
They spread it by scaring us by using hell. The way of spreading makes me sick that if you don't believe then you are prone to be a posses by a devil like WTF!  Also,  too much hypocrisy inside the religion that makes me become a atheist.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 12:21:16 AM
I'm only here to start the conversation because I'm tired of seeing "Atheism is Poison" thread being bumped daily... can't you assholes give the anti-Atheist bigotry a break for a single fucking day?!?

If you really need someone to elaborate on all the ways that religion poisons people's mind, body, soul and the planet... I can do that...

https://shop.osho.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/o/s/osho-book-christianity-the-deadliest-poison-and-zen-large.png

Please, someone tell me how believing in a magic sky God is better than not believing in a magic sky God...  How does believing in fairy tales help a person in any way whatsoever?

https://pragmaticcompendium.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sarcasm-puppets-and-crayons.jpg?w=400&h=400

Yes, some religion is a poison to people but Christianity is not one of it. In the first place, Christianity is not a religion it is a relationship or connection of a person to God. Religion will thaught you rituals and culture while being a Christian is a responsibility to be a warrior of God.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 06:34:45 PM
What you say is logical. Even the ignorant statements you make are logical for you.

Everyone has his own point of view and will find a thousand arguments in order to confirm it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 03:04:19 PM
Not much agreements here, what will it take for you guys to agree  Wink
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:40:29 PM
Well, thank you, Vod. Did you just exhibit a spark of sanity? Perhaps it was a beneficial mutation, and you're evolving.

People are evolving all the time.

I'm sincerely sorry your brainwashing has reduced you to copy/paste arguments.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:39:33 PM
^  ^  ^

So anyone who doesn't believe the christian cult is poison - look at what it has done to BD's mind.   Undecided

Well, thank you, Vod. Did you just exhibit a spark of sanity? Perhaps it was a beneficial mutation, and you're evolving.

Grin Grin Grin
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
^  ^  ^

So anyone who doesn't believe the christian cult is poison - look at what it has done to BD's mind.   Undecided
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:35:02 PM
Seeing you received fresh brainwashing just yesterday, I would think you would have some new arguments.

Did your cult leader tell you to copy/paste the same thing over and over until people tire of arguing with you?  Cause then you win?

Cool

So you think that hiding from science proves you are scientifically right?

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:26:19 PM
Seeing you received fresh brainwashing just yesterday, I would think you would have some new arguments.

Did your cult leader tell you to copy/paste the same thing over and over until people tire of arguing with you?  Cause then you win?

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:24:52 PM
Your arguments are nonsense Badecker. no matter how many times you post the same thing.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:08:11 PM
Your arguments are nonsense Badecker. no matter how many times you post the same thing.

Pull your head out of the sand.

Cool

legendary
September 04, 2017, 05:59:55 PM
Especially religions like atheism - which tries to be a non-religion - and evolution - which takes the focus off reality so that its believers don't realize how inadequate they are in their studies.

You don't need to believe in nature.  You do need to believe in fairy tales - for they don't exist in nature.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

You are so silly. When are you going to ever start to think?

Do people exist in nature?
Do fairy tales exist in people?
Then fairy tales exist in nature.

In fact, that;s the only way you can even think that explosions produce complexity.

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 03:57:06 PM
Especially religions like atheism - which tries to be a non-religion - and evolution - which takes the focus off reality so that its believers don't realize how inadequate they are in their studies.

You don't need to believe in nature.  You do need to believe in fairy tales - for they don't exist in nature.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: