Pages:
Author

Topic: Christians are a hate group. - page 2. (Read 7940 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 11, 2015, 12:34:45 PM

Mate, the whole Bible, especially the New Testament is written on a philosophical way and the only way to understand the words who were spoken by Christ and the Apostles is by using the philosophical view!
This, then, is where we have a difference of understanding. Certainly there is philosophy in all the Bible that can be understood by simple understanding. However, this is not the only way for understanding it, nor even the greatest way.

The Holy Spirit is a "person" as we are sentient beings. He opens our hearts and minds to understanding the philosophy that is hidden in the words of the Bible, the philosophy that is not understood by simple mental processes.

You see, you are trying to find the sense in the word... It is the same thing when you past a word on google translate and wait the browser to find you the sense in your sentence! Smiley
Not sure what you mean here. When you say "word," are you talking about some specific word?

And, yes. I often try to find meanings of words that are unclear to me. Don't you do this as well? Or do you simply make up new meanings for words you do not understand?

I can see that you have good prior knowledge, but you need to push litter further so can you see the deep meaning of all those parabolas and metaphors. God always give us a choice, 2 roads, but one destiny and it is up to you. You are the one who is responsible for you path. If chose to walk the path of the sinners, you will meet the death and if you choose The Light or Christ you will be already blessed with eternal life!

Why do I need to push further. Why do I need to see some so-called deep meaning? The deepest meaning in the whole Bible (and the whole world) is Jesus salvation, and the whole story surrounding it. That story is evident, clearly, only in the Bible. The Holy Spirit awakens my heart to its meaning when I read and believe the Bible.

When Adam and Eve sinned, they closed the choice for all mankind. Why? Because all mankind come from them. When Jesus worked His salvation, He re-opened the free choice for all mankind. Believing this, is itself the free choice of light that Jesus opened up for us.

Such faith or believing only comes through the reading or hearing of the words in the Bible. That is the only way the Holy Spirit works salvation faith in the hearts of people. Without the Bible, there is no other place that teaches about Jesus salvation in a clear enough way to understand it.

Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 11, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

The Bible doesn't say tattoo. It says a mark. The idea that it is a tattoo, is only a guess.

God owns everything. Yet He is trying to give people their freedom from the devil and evil. Third eye stuff enhances people's slavery rather than their freedom.

The only way that people can choose to be on God's side or not, is that Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has opened the way to free choice; people had thrown their free choice away in the Garden of Eden when they followed Satan rather than God. The people that get the mark of the beast are people who have used their Jesus granted free choice to throw away the freedom that God gives them.

What does any of this have to do with God belonging to people or people belonging to God?

Smiley

Because it is mention in the 10 Commandments! Smiley

Dude, if you like to understand the Bible, especially the New Testament then you have to look at the things from a different perspective. Look at the 1-th Commandment: I am the Lord, your God...

So, if you look from a philosophical way, He tells you that He is your God and that is very important. He don't gives you a order that you should pick Him, but instead He tells you that He is already belongs to you and you are the one that should make the choice.

The same relationship is with you parents. Your father tells you that he belongs to you and that you have a choice to accept that or not. It is very simple, but you have to think deeper if you want to find the answers. Also, when you read the Acts of Apostles you will find a lots of parabolas who have a lot's of message in the background. Wink

"I am the Lord, your God..." doesn't mean that you own God. It means that He owns you.

This doesn't say anything about God belonging to you. Your knowledge about God might belong to you. But if God belongs to you, this doesn't say it.

I have never heard it said, or parents say, that they belong to their children. I have heard it the other way around, where it is stated that children belong to their parents.

Other than that, thank you for the info... from all of us who read it. We might expound various information all day. The correct info that you give is relatively common knowledge among Bible believing people. Why do you offer it? I mean, you could offer any information that you might have. Why this?

Smiley

I offer you this because I am sure that you still don't understand the Bible...

Because, if you do, then I am sure that you will not wrote this. It's not enough if you read the Bible only once and think that you understand completely! As you can see in the New Testament, there are a lots of parabolas and metaphors who are connected with your closest ones like the family, friends and even strangers.

"I am the Lord, your God..." doesn't mean that you own God. It means that He owns you.
You see, you didn't even understand my example. God's not owns you or you don't owns him, but He belongs to you because you are an image of Him, He is the father of all fathers. It is you who will accept this or not! If you chose to believe in Him, you will have your salvation! Wink

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/belong?s=t:
belong
[bih-lawng, -long]

Verb phrases
4. belong to,
    a. to be the property of:
        The book belongs to her.

You used the phrase "belong to" above. Yet you say that God doesn't own you and you don't own Him. At the same time, the dictionary indicates that "belong to" means ownership.

To be fair, there are many words that the phrase "belong to" is associated with besides direct ownership.

If you are trying to explain something to me, it isn't quite coming across clearly. My question is, why are you trying to explain? But, thank you, if you are truly concerned about my spiritual or mental growth.

God does indeed own us and all things. He made us. He controls all things. He owns us and all things. It will be proven when He gives the righteous people eternal life in Heaven, but damns the wicked people to Hell. I suppose there is a sense that we own God when we receive the things that He does to us, because we will own the happenstance as it happens to us.

Smiley

Mate, the whole Bible, especially the New Testament is written on a philosophical way and the only way to understand the words who were spoken by Christ and the Apostles is by using the philosophical view!

You see, you are trying to find the sense in the word... It is the same thing when you past a word on google translate and wait the browser to find you the sense in your sentence! Smiley

I can see that you have good prior knowledge, but you need to push litter further so can you see the deep meaning of all those parabolas and metaphors. God always give us a choice, 2 roads, but one destiny and it is up to you. You are the one who is responsible for you path. If chose to walk the path of the sinners, you will meet the death and if you choose The Light or Christ you will be already blessed with eternal life!
legendary
December 10, 2015, 12:32:10 PM

The Bible doesn't say tattoo. It says a mark. The idea that it is a tattoo, is only a guess.

God owns everything. Yet He is trying to give people their freedom from the devil and evil. Third eye stuff enhances people's slavery rather than their freedom.

The only way that people can choose to be on God's side or not, is that Jesus, through his death and resurrection, has opened the way to free choice; people had thrown their free choice away in the Garden of Eden when they followed Satan rather than God. The people that get the mark of the beast are people who have used their Jesus granted free choice to throw away the freedom that God gives them.

What does any of this have to do with God belonging to people or people belonging to God?

Smiley

Dude, if you like to understand the Bible, especially the New Testament then you have to look at the things from a different perspective. Look at the 1-th Commandment: I am the Lord, your God...

So, if you look from a philosophical way, He tells you that He is your God and that is very important. He don't gives you a order that you should pick Him, but instead He tells you that He is already belongs to you and you are the one that should make the choice.

The same relationship is with you parents. Your father tells you that he belongs to you and that you have a choice to accept that or not. It is very simple, but you have to think deeper if you want to find the answers. Also, when you read the Acts of Apostles you will find a lots of parabolas who have a lot's of message in the background. Wink

This doesn't say anything about God belonging to you. Your knowledge about God might belong to you. But if God belongs to you, this doesn't say it.

I have never heard it said, or parents say, that they belong to their children. I have heard it the other way around, where it is stated that children belong to their parents.

Other than that, thank you for the info... from all of us who read it. We might expound various information all day. The correct info that you give is relatively common knowledge among Bible believing people. Why do you offer it? I mean, you could offer any information that you might have. Why this?

Smiley

Because, if you do, then I am sure that you will not wrote this. It's not enough if you read the Bible only once and think that you understand completely! As you can see in the New Testament, there are a lots of parabolas and metaphors who are connected with your closest ones like the family, friends and even strangers.

You see, you didn't even understand my example. God's not owns you or you don't owns him, but He belongs to you because you are an image of Him, He is the father of all fathers. It is you who will accept this or not! If you chose to believe in Him, you will have your salvation! Wink

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/belong?s=t:
belong
[bih-lawng, -long]

Verb phrases
4. belong to,
    a. to be the property of:
        The book belongs to her.

You used the phrase "belong to" above. Yet you say that God doesn't own you and you don't own Him. At the same time, the dictionary indicates that "belong to" means ownership.

To be fair, there are many words that the phrase "belong to" is associated with besides direct ownership.

If you are trying to explain something to me, it isn't quite coming across clearly. My question is, why are you trying to explain? But, thank you, if you are truly concerned about my spiritual or mental growth.

God does indeed own us and all things. He made us. He controls all things. He owns us and all things. It will be proven when He gives the righteous people eternal life in Heaven, but damns the wicked people to Hell. I suppose there is a sense that we own God when we receive the things that He does to us, because we will own the happenstance as it happens to us.

Smiley
legendary
December 10, 2015, 12:10:46 PM
1. Christians are a group.
2. A core doctrine of Christians is to hate sin.
Therefore ..........  Christians are a hate group, as they are all suppose to hate sin.

The reasons they hate sin, or whether it's a good or bad thing is 100% irrelevant to the above logic. OP's statement still stands true.

Is simple straight forward logic so difficult to understand? Why do Christians keep lying that they aren't a hate group?

Logic confirms it. Why is this thread still going? There's no more to discuss.

If that was true, the whole world would be a hate group. Everyone hates something.

I hate cookies  Smiley

I'm glad Bitcointalk always bakes their cookies thoroughly. If they didn't, I might get gooey dough all over the inside of my computer.

Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 11:54:38 AM
Therefore ..........  Christians are a hate group, as they are all suppose to hate sin.

The reasons they hate sin, or whether it's a good or bad thing is 100% irrelevant to the above logic. OP's statement still stands true.

Is simple straight forward logic so difficult to understand? Why do Christians keep lying that they aren't a hate group?

If that was true, the whole world would be a hate group. Everyone hates something.

I hate cookies  Smiley
December 10, 2015, 09:56:12 AM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
December 09, 2015, 10:18:21 AM

Smiley

Smiley
December 09, 2015, 10:01:49 AM

Sry guys that I miss so many post here, but now I am here and I would love to rejoin the discussion! Smiley

The Third Eye is demonic and it's going to lead me away from Jesus? - Mate, please next time before you wrote something, try to buy advise from Google or some book who will explain you what is Yoga, chakras and meditation!

Did you ever ask yourself how those people (the Prophets) have a visions about the past and the future? - It's because their 6-th chakra was opened. And do you know what you should do if you want clear and open your chakra? - Pure consciousness, mate! Wink

The prophets of God received info from God without 3rd eye, 6th chakra stuff. They didn't need it. However, if it was involved in any way, it was because God temporarily opened it for them so they could receive messages from Him more clearly. It didn't happen through anything that the prophets, themselves, did.

People who practice meditation techniques, and who eat foods to soften and "un-calcify" their pineal gland, so that they can spiritually absorb various vibrations from without, unwittingly open themselves up to demonic control, if they don't have a good foundation in the God of the Bible, and understanding about Him.

First, found yourself on God. Next, fill yourself with the understandings in the Bible about God and Jesus salvation. I mean, FILL YOURSELF FULLY AND DEEPLY. Then, if you must monkey with 3rd eye stuff, you might be ready. But realize this. You are opening up yourself to a great struggle where the demons will be constantly trying to drag your soul away from God, into the realms of darkness. And the deeper you go into 3rd eye, the greater will be their tug on you.

The struggle won't be fun. It will be very subtle at times. And the only way you will be able to shut it off will be to allow your pineal gland to re-calcify... a thing that you will instinctively know how to keep from happening at that stage, so you won't do it.

Your only hope will be through prayer to the God of the Bible, and to Jesus, His Son, that they will hold you and keep you from being taken by the forces of evil. Yoga will only serve to reinforce the demon-strength. Why? Because God-strength comes from outside of you. It isn't within you waiting to be tapped. Since the fall into sin, the strength inside of you tends toward demonism. Using it will not help you against demons.

The point? Don't get involved with 3rd eye meditation stuff if you don't want to lose your eternal soul/self.

Smiley

The prophets of God received info from God without 3rd eye, 6th chakra stuff. They didn't need it. However, if it was involved in any way, it was because God temporarily opened it for them so they could receive messages from Him more clearly. It didn't happen through anything that the prophets, themselves, did.

Wow, someone here was read more about the metaphysic... I am must admit, you speech was awesome! Smiley

True, the first time when you open the 3-th eye or the spiritual realm be sure that you will meet angels and demons. And if your faith in God is weak, believe me that you will be drag it by the demonic forces. In the New Testament, Christ mention that there will be a war at the end of the time and those who will choose the path to the Light will be marked with a tattoo on their forehead.

So, the Bible wasn't telling you that you should belong to God, instead God is belong to you and it is You who should choose to accept or don't! Wink

Smiley

legendary
December 08, 2015, 11:49:14 PM

But, but, but...

Christians are a love group as well. Why? Because Christians love to hate sin.

Cheesy
Activity: 504
December 08, 2015, 09:40:08 PM

I think the word your looking for is human race, not human group. You only have to open up a newspaper to clearly see humans are a very violent hate filled species. But also capable of kind, love and compassion as well of course, or we would never of survived this long.

But I thought we were discussing hate groups...

"A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society."
Well it's probably just sematics. A group of people that hate something in common, is a hate group. What is actually hated is irrelevant.

And hating sin, is not hating a member of any race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.
Still hate.

So you can't admit you were wrong?

Either everyone is a part of a hate group or Christians aren't.

Christians aren't if the definition is based on hating a group of people. If the definition is based on hating anything in common, then everyone on earth is a part of a hate group. An example of everyone hating something in common is everyone hating pain (whether emotional, mental, or physical).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
December 08, 2015, 09:17:38 PM

I think the word your looking for is human race, not human group. You only have to open up a newspaper to clearly see humans are a very violent hate filled species. But also capable of kind, love and compassion as well of course, or we would never of survived this long.

"A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society."
Well it's probably just sematics. A group of people that hate something in common, is a hate group. What is actually hated is irrelevant.

And hating sin, is not hating a member of any race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.
Still hate.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2015, 08:39:35 PM
Everyone has opinions and have the right to express it. It's not necessarily hate speech that you're talking about here.

I have many christian friends and they are always very kind and, I think it's completely false that Christians are haters.
December 08, 2015, 08:36:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
December 08, 2015, 08:20:56 PM

December 08, 2015, 05:53:34 PM
I like you gaiz Wink The true meaning of good will and peaceful prospering. Keep up your strong hold, the world needs more individuals such as yourselves. I see our thoughts are not far from each other, as we both realize the world is full of positive vibes, and loving individuals; One must learn to out the wolves, and continue the spread of well being and freedom. The kind of people Jesus would have surrounded himself with. Hatred will fail. Compassion will prevail. Long live humanity! Cheesy  

It is a shame that the Catholic Church has worked so hard to turn Christianity into itself (pagan sun god worship). They've completely deceived most Christian churches into practicing the pagan trinity worship, Nimrod (the sungod)'s birthday - December 25th, and Easter (from Ishtar another part of the pagan trinity). Even though the churches fled the Catholic Church, they still do as the Catholic Church does, which is why the Catholic Church can be labeled the the whore of Babylon, and the mother of harlots (other Christian churches that follow the example of the Catholic Church), for claiming to be married to Jesus but whoring around with other pagan gods.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
December 08, 2015, 04:36:59 PM
I like you gaiz Wink The true meaning of good will and peaceful prospering. Keep up your strong hold, the world needs more individuals such as yourselves. I see our thoughts are not far from each other, as we both realize the world is full of positive vibes, and loving individuals; One must learn to out the wolves, and continue the spread of well being and freedom. The kind of people Jesus would have surrounded himself with. Hatred will fail. Compassion will prevail. Long live humanity! Cheesy  
December 08, 2015, 04:28:29 PM
I see the peace it teaches in many aspects, yet I also see the filth that man has instilled into the teachings. The filth that encourages fear, bigotry, demise. It's all been twisted from the true message of love, peace, and healing. I can understand where you all are coming from, and I by no means want you to think I am trying to demean your faith. You all have a right to it. I see that most of you that claim your Christianity do it in good and loving faith; Yes, this is what true Christians stand for. The modern interpretations, as well as the beginning of man writing The Bible have instilled a multitude of fallacy into the true love and compassion of the universe as one, living breathing organism.

Right, it's good to have a problem with the filth. But the bible didn't make the filth, the filth made itself and it's not Christian, it's just a wolf in sheep's clothing.
legendary
December 08, 2015, 04:04:19 PM
I see the peace it teaches in many aspects, yet I also see the filth that man has instilled into the teachings. The filth that encourages fear, bigotry, demise. It's all been twisted from the true message of love, peace, and healing. I can understand where you all are coming from, and I by no means want you to think I am trying to demean your faith. You all have a right to it. I see that most of you that claim your Christianity do it in good and loving faith; Yes, this is what true Christians stand for. The modern interpretations, as well as the beginning of man writing The Bible have instilled a multitude of fallacy into the true love and compassion of the universe as one, living breathing organism.

So, get yourself a copy of Bible CDs in modern English (or whatever your native language is), and let the Spirit flow through you by listening, where you don't have to do anything but submissively listen. Listen to the New Testament several times for each hearing of the Old Testament.

I like your new avatar much better.

Smiley

The point in doing this will let God talk to you directly, rather than a bunch of Bible teachers who might not speak your personal, inner language.

Smiley
legendary
December 08, 2015, 04:01:50 PM

So, get yourself a copy of Bible CDs in modern English (or whatever your native language is), and let the Spirit flow through you by listening, where you don't have to do anything but submissively listen. Listen to the New Testament several times for each hearing of the Old Testament.

I like your new avatar much better.

Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
December 08, 2015, 03:57:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: