Pages:
Author

Topic: Christians are a hate group. - page 7. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 28, 2015, 08:09:33 PM
I love how big cross Christians are quick to jump to the gun of brothers in Christ etc; Yet refuse to acknowledge all of the God ordered violence in the Christian Bible. If you are against Christianity you must be for the Devil they will proclaim. Thus going into a tangent on how the Devil must be rid from the earth. Religion in general is fucked. It's all a control mechanism for weak minded or ignorant individuals on a mass scale.

If someone is calling for people to kill people, they are not Christian. Please read the thread, the whole point is moot.
Activity: 770
November 28, 2015, 08:08:43 PM
https://youtu.be/X6-M4crDe1k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti629wLy4vU

Christian exercise the right to hate speech in USA.

fuck off  your 610 office member,
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
November 28, 2015, 07:53:06 PM
http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you.  When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them.  Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy.  Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters.  They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods.  Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you.   (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
November 28, 2015, 07:44:27 PM
I love how big cross Christians are quick to jump to the gun of brothers in Christ etc; Yet refuse to acknowledge all of the God ordered violence in the Christian Bible. If you are against Christianity you must be for the Devil they will proclaim. Thus going into a tangent on how the Devil must be rid from the earth. Religion in general is fucked. It's all a control mechanism for weak minded or ignorant individuals on a mass scale.
November 28, 2015, 07:27:11 PM
The Catholic Church is not Christian.

wow, they are a gay-pedophile church, OK

That's not Christian. Ok. I grew up Catholic, read the bible and found out how much they don't follow it. It's quite clear their church practices have nothing to do with Christianity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 28, 2015, 07:25:07 PM

wow, they are a gay-pedophile church, OK
November 28, 2015, 07:20:34 PM
However, in the Western nations people are more tolerant.

In Italy exist forced catolic "education" at Schools. They are totally useless and brainwashing, and its hard to evade.

November 28, 2015, 07:16:33 PM
However, in the Western nations people are more tolerant.

In Italy exist forced catolic "education" at Schools. They are totally useless and brainwashing, and its hard to evade.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 28, 2015, 12:57:05 PM
Some of my Christian friends have told me that I will burn in hell after my death, since I don't believe in their "god". I live in South-east Asia, and here some of the Christians are very fanatic. These people hate non-Christians (especially Atheists like me) and want to impose their religious beliefs upon others forcefully. However, in the Western nations people are more tolerant.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
November 28, 2015, 11:10:42 AM
Christians are able to hate but it's not a hate group. It's in human nature to like and dislike. (I used to go to church) In church I was taught to love one another and not to spread hate only love. The reason why I stopped going because I felt like I was part of something I didn't support, meaning I didn't support the church but that didn't mean that I stopped believing in God. It also doesn't make me a less of a Christian. I've never tried to convince someone to become a Christian that's not who I am. I let people be whoever they want to be, if they don't do any harm they are alright with me.

So, to the OP don't push all Christians into a box, get out into the world more and meet new people, you might find some that you like regardless of race, skin color or religion.
November 27, 2015, 06:27:01 PM
He's not Christian if he's threatening anyone.

Sweeping under the carpet the fact that Christians endlessly threaten people with the old "believe in my cult or burn in hell" tiresome sketch.

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists.

Let's suppose a stranger phoned you up tonight and said "I know who you are. I know where you live. So-and-so is coming round tonight to put a bullet in your back." and then hung up.
Now you could go either of two ways. You could believe the threat and start panicking, or you could just not believe it, shrug your shoulders and carry on as normal.
Now the point is that it's irrelevant if the threat was a sucess or not. It's still someone else threatening or at least attempting to threaten you.

Of course I understand there are different levels of threats. My example above is a very serious one. In contrast the Christian extremist one is rather a silly childish one, most normal muture adults would roll their eyes to it. But the point is it's still someone attempting to threaten you however much they sugarcoat it with "saving" you.

On a further note the Christian extremist threat is a logical fallacy anyway as it's an "appeal to consequences", so should be ignored as it's a flawed statement.

People who hate, are NOT Christian
If you never experienced dark, how would you know what light is?
If you never felt cold, how would you know what warmth was?
If you never felt sad, how would you know what it's like to be happy?
If you never tasted anything sour, how would you know what sweetness tasted like?
If you never experience hate, how would you know what love is?

I should have said, people who hate people, are NOT Christian. (we were discussing people who hate people, but I guess you needed the extra word there) We're supposed to have righteous anger against sin, but never let the sun go down without forgiving people who sin against you.

Also, for your example above.

The Christian wolf in sheep's clothing doing the threatening has no power, real or imagined to send anyone to hell.

It's like an ant, trying to say to a human, "I'm going to step on you and smash you to the ground!" Uh, right... you don't have the power to do that, lol. No man or woman has the power to send anyone to hell, so next time don't forget to make an example with that in mind. I already mentioned it, but maybe you forgot.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
November 27, 2015, 05:58:16 PM

Sweeping under the carpet the fact that Christians endlessly threaten people with the old "believe in my cult or burn in hell" tiresome sketch.

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists.

Let's suppose a stranger phoned you up tonight and said "I know who you are. I know where you live. So-and-so is coming round tonight to put a bullet in your back." and then hung up.
Now you could go either of two ways. You could believe the threat and start panicking, or you could just not believe it, shrug your shoulders and carry on as normal.
Now the point is that it's irrelevant if the threat was a sucess or not. It's still someone else threatening or at least attempting to threaten you.

Of course I understand there are different levels of threats. My example above is a very serious one. In contrast the Christian extremist one is rather a silly childish one, most normal muture adults would roll their eyes to it. But the point is it's still someone attempting to threaten you however much they sugarcoat it with "saving" you.

On a further note the Christian extremist threat is a logical fallacy anyway as it's an "appeal to consequences", so should be ignored as it's a flawed statement.

People who hate, are NOT Christian
If you never experienced dark, how would you know what light is?
If you never felt cold, how would you know what warmth was?
If you never felt sad, how would you know what it's like to be happy?
If you never tasted anything sour, how would you know what sweetness tasted like?
If you never experience hate, how would you know what love is?
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 27, 2015, 03:39:28 PM
Matthew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits....
This is true, I've met a bunch of the so called prophets. They say that they are Christian but do the total opposite. Especially those people that go to church and pretend everything is all peachy rainbow and sunshine but outside of church they can relate to Satan. That's not how you're suppose to live with one another on this Earth.

Yes, I don't go to church. They may be some nice ones, but I think those are rare. Anyway, our Father is with us, the people, not the buildings.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20 For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.

And the Holy Spirit resides in our bodies which are the temple on earth:

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

If you find a church celebrating Christmas/Saturnalia, then you've found a church that doesn't live according to the bible, as it says the Lord hates what the heathens do and talks about celebrating by putting a tree up and decorating it with silver and gold. How churches can do such a thing when the bible says the Lord hates it is beyond me. Jeremiah 10:2-4

You are doing quite well without going to church. The writer to the Hebrews instructs us, at Hebrews 10:25:
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Good for you. Or did you mean a formal church?

Smiley

I don't go to a church building. I study and chat with other Christians. Smiley

So you ARE going to church.   Smiley
November 27, 2015, 12:19:22 PM
Matthew 7:15 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 "You will know them by their fruits....
This is true, I've met a bunch of the so called prophets. They say that they are Christian but do the total opposite. Especially those people that go to church and pretend everything is all peachy rainbow and sunshine but outside of church they can relate to Satan. That's not how you're suppose to live with one another on this Earth.

Yes, I don't go to church. They may be some nice ones, but I think those are rare. Anyway, our Father is with us, the people, not the buildings.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20 For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

If you find a church celebrating Christmas/Saturnalia, then you've found a church that doesn't live according to the bible, as it says the Lord hates what the heathens do and talks about celebrating by putting a tree up and decorating it with silver and gold. How churches can do such a thing when the bible says the Lord hates it is beyond me. Jeremiah 10:2-4

You are doing quite well without going to church. The writer to the Hebrews instructs us, at Hebrews 10:25:
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Smiley

I don't go to a church building. I study and chat with other Christians. Smiley
legendary
November 27, 2015, 11:20:19 AM

Smiley
November 27, 2015, 11:07:40 AM

legendary
November 27, 2015, 10:48:39 AM

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists. If you don't believe it you shouldn't feel this way.

Anyway, real Christians would never spread hate. They are willing to try to convince you to believe but if you don't, they won't force. The choice is up to you.

People in these video, I dont consider them to be a real Christian, they must not read the bible very often.

Exactly. That's why the point of this thread is moot. People who hate, are NOT Christian, and therefor finding evidence of people hating others, is not finding Christians. The thread should be closed, as it is pointless and proves nothing except there are hateful wolves in sheep's clothing in this world, which is not a surprise as the bible warns to be on the look out for them.

As we can see, hate is not Christian, so hateful actions/sayings (bad fruits) mean they are all wolves in sheep's clothing.
/thread

I agree. If a Christian has feelings in the direction of hate, they are frustration, disgust, or some other feeling. Sometimes determination is mistaken for hate, because a determined person often goes about achieving his goal without all the fuzzy smiles and handshakes, etc.

Smiley
November 27, 2015, 10:48:03 AM
November 27, 2015, 10:11:07 AM

If you believe that's a threat that means that you do believe hell exists. If you don't believe it you shouldn't feel this way.

Anyway, real Christians would never spread hate. They are willing to try to convince you to believe but if you don't, they won't force. The choice is up to you.

People in these video, I dont consider them to be a real Christian, they must not read the bible very often.

Exactly. That's why the point of this thread is moot. People who hate, are NOT Christian, and therefor finding evidence of people hating others, is not finding Christians. The thread should be closed, as it is pointless and proves nothing except there are hateful wolves in sheep's clothing in this world, which is not a surprise as the bible warns to be on the look out for them.

As we can see, hate is not Christian, so hateful actions/sayings (bad fruits) mean they are all wolves in sheep's clothing.
/thread
Pages:
Jump to: