Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 30. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 14, 2017, 10:54:19 PM
I think the campaign is over. We're waiting for a further announcement on how we'll collect the bounty.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2017, 10:25:12 PM
An hour and 19 minutes left.

I hope we get the payout within the week.
I don't think so that we'll receive bounty payment in your expected time or even sooner.As i read somewhere,bounty will be distributed after mainnaet,scheduled on Q2.
Correct me if i am wrong,i have less information about the distribution.
Yeah and now need to explain more about it the ICO is almost finish now and next is distribution and the participants still don't have idea how it will distribute Huh

Just join to their slack channel or visit their ANN thread for further announcement about distribution. it is too early to think about it because it is almost an hour after the ICO end, Let's just gave some time for devs to fix it. Choronobank ICO become successful due to the hardwork of the devs,
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 14, 2017, 09:24:38 PM
Congratulations Chronobank.io!! Crowdsale has ended!!
And has collected BTC5,409 Shocked 5,449,844 USD total value and 2,973 participants  Shocked
fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!

We All Waiting for the Next Step And the next planning.
so..we await the participants campaign distribution and sharing of bounty

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 14, 2017, 07:16:20 PM

I don't think so that we'll receive bounty payment in your expected time or even sooner.As i read somewhere,bounty will be distributed after mainnaet,scheduled on Q2.
Yeah and now need to explain more about it the ICO is almost finish now and next is distribution and the participants still don't have idea how it will distribute Huh
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
February 14, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

February 14, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

I think a week is not enough. A typical ICO paid for bounty at least 2 weeks after the ICO
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

Does anyone know when the stakes are calculated? It says I have around 4 Stakes and that isn't much but I'm not complaining about it. If anyone has any input on this then please let me know, thanks.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
February 14, 2017, 05:44:18 PM
Update about signature campaign..
"everyone must keep their signature on until the final stake count"
When can we remove the signature, after supporting the campaign for two months and receive bounties?
Thanks!
I think there is still 2 hours left.after then you must wear the signature until they count the final stake.there should be an announcement to be made after the Official end of this ICO.

You must continue wearing the signature until the final stakes sheet is released, on Thursday. Please do not remove it until the sheet is released, so you don't get missed!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 14, 2017, 01:42:17 PM
Any news how we check status upgrade ? Participation spreadsheet is not updated to latest status..

This question has been answered several time, the list would be revealed after the end of the ICO, just give the team time to sort things out
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
February 14, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
Any news how we check status upgrade ? Participation spreadsheet is not updated to latest status..
Activity: 244
February 14, 2017, 01:00:17 PM
1. How to get bounty for sig campaign?
2. Does I need to register at chronobank.io?
You need to register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCuLOP6oWPVSdtr631yRwY5_u_GdwgCT9ZdlWGY-7bmVhuQw/viewform
But the sad news is that ICO will end tomorrow.

Hi, Chronobank I already updated my Member rank in the form but it seems that my rank is not updated on the spreadsheet.

Omg, as you can see I'm already participating at this campaign for 13 weeks. I want to know how to claim my bounty for signature. May be are there any instructions?
Distribution regarding bounty will declared shortly after ico end.i think , signature bounty will be distributed after a week to prevent bounty hunter to dump their coin before investor get their profit.

This is not a good argument as TIME price will not be fluctuating since Chronobank will I do not know how secure the price at the price it was set during ICO.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 14, 2017, 12:45:01 PM
You need to register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCuLOP6oWPVSdtr631yRwY5_u_GdwgCT9ZdlWGY-7bmVhuQw/viewform

Hi, Chronobank I already updated my Member rank in the form but it seems that my rank is not updated on the spreadsheet.

Omg, as you can see I'm already participating at this campaign for 13 weeks. I want to know how to claim my bounty for signature. May be are there any instructions?
Distribution regarding bounty will declared shortly after ico end.i think , signature bounty will be distributed after a week to prevent bounty hunter to dump their coin before investor get their profit.
Activity: 287
February 14, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 14, 2017, 12:19:11 PM

the sheet is to join signature campaign. not for get payment.. and what is sad in this if ICO end tomorrow?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 14, 2017, 11:45:21 AM

Activity: 287
February 14, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 14, 2017, 08:53:33 AM
I got better. The project is going to work.
Activity: 658
February 13, 2017, 10:36:53 PM
remember, signature camp participant must be 50 posting before ico ended
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 13, 2017, 09:06:29 PM
Dose Signature & Avatar Campaign participates need to create an account on chronobank.io website?

I would suggest you doing so. However, there will be a separate announcement.

Thank you!
I already signup at chronobank.io website, I have not received confirm link in my email box yet!
me too did not received nothing !

when did you register on chronobank.io website? because i received my confirmation email last week.
I think that's only a delay just wait or reload it I also created account there for investment purposes but I receive just a minute.
February 13, 2017, 08:25:36 PM
Dose Signature & Avatar Campaign participates need to create an account on chronobank.io website?

I would suggest you doing so. However, there will be a separate announcement.

Thank you!
I already signup at chronobank.io website, I have not received confirm link in my email box yet!
me too did not received nothing !

when did you register on chronobank.io website? because i received my confirmation email last week.
Pages:
Jump to: