Pages:
Author

Topic: CIUCIU'S Guaranteed Weekly Term Deposits at 1.5% [CLOSED AVAILABILITY] - page 2. (Read 13109 times)

Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
I'm in for 50BTC
Can I use the same address as my initial deposit with you?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Cool, I'm ready to deposit to your 1.5% PW fund now, can I use the last deposit address you gave me & treat it as a permanent one?

19k4q2jXG69pi7jAVqXfVhi4xLHhFAcG89

I'd like to send you 666.66666666 BTC if there's still that availability or 667 if you prefer whole numbers, it's aiming for a 10 BTC PW interest rather than any voodoo btw, if you'd prefer less to allow others more availability that's fine by me too, say 500 or so, or what ever works best for you atm.

My previous PM'd instructions for not allowing any change of email address or payout/interest address except an unforeseeable exceptional case when confirmed by Skype etc interrogation as has been pre-arranged with you still stand, ty.
donator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
It was also very reassuring that those 2% investor's funds were returned before today's pirate interest payouts have landed, I do though have one request/suggestion if you moved the interest payouts to say Sunday it would help to give some of that reassurance on an ongoing basis.

Done, payment day from now on will be Friday, same as CIUCIU.BOND.
donator
It was also very reassuring that those 2% investor's funds were returned before today's pirate interest payouts have landed, I do though have one request/suggestion if you moved the interest payouts to say Sunday it would help to give some of that reassurance on an ongoing basis.
donator
So I checked on my wallet and there was all this money there that wan't there before Tongue Now we know either:
1. ciuciu isn't running a Ponzi scheme
2. there were a lot of new deposits at 1.5%

I'm gonna go out on a limb and go for 1 Wink

At the moment I have 764.65 BTC in deposits at 1.5%.
I returned the 2% deposits because a big loan was returned to me. At the moment I have room for an additional 850 BTC, but at 1.5%.
Again, I'm not anonymous, all my personal data is with GLBSE. All new deposits I take are fully covered by personal reserves and GLBSE shares.

Thanks again to all my depositors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
So I checked on my wallet and there was all this money there that wan't there before Tongue Now we know either:
1. ciuciu isn't running a Ponzi scheme
2. there were a lot of new deposits at 1.5%

I'm gonna go out on a limb and go for 1 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Ciuciu, how would you feel about your service being offered in something like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gauging-interest-all-in-one-service-to-handle-all-kinds-of-deposits-96732 ? Thank you for your time Smiley
donator
Are you serious, ciuciu? sending everything back?

Not everything, just the 2% deposits.

Thanks.

Received back my 300 BTC initial deposit plus this week's 6 BTC interest payment, I was kinda wondering where that all flew in from but tracked it down now, many thanks for these last faultless 3 weeks of investment, I shall most likely deposit again soon at your 1.5% rates & maybe more funds this time Tongue Many thanks!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Yep, received my principal + 2% interest.

EDIT: and redeposited back @1.5% Smiley
donator

Not everything, just the 2% deposits.

Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
donator
added this to Micon's list of Ponzi's that no one should ever send BTC to and withdraw all they can if they already have

obvious Ponzi is obvious

hey OP - here is a question you cannot answer - what business unit do you have that makes so much $ that you can pay such a high interest rate?
I am getting tired of you ponzi marking everyone Smiley
If you want to ponzi mark people, keep it to yourself in your own pathetic thread.
Stop the bloody witch hunt m8, it's not helping anyone.
//DeaDTerra

1)  sorry you are tired of me pointing out Ponzi scams.  They are a huge net negative on BTC in general.  I will never stop exposing BTC scams.

2) It is a net positive to the entire BTC community, save the scammers - it's helping almost everyone.

3)  full list of scams / ponzi's -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900

Because Micon made me feel ashamed of myself, I will return today 2506 BTC plus interest, representing all my 2% deposits.  Cheesy
I still take deposits at 1.5%.

Thanks to all my depositors.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
added this to Micon's list of Ponzi's that no one should ever send BTC to and withdraw all they can if they already have

obvious Ponzi is obvious

hey OP - here is a question you cannot answer - what business unit do you have that makes so much $ that you can pay such a high interest rate?
If you want to ponzi mark people, keep it to yourself in your own pathetic thread.
//DeaDTerra

1)  sorry you are tired of me pointing out Ponzi scams.  They are a huge net negative on BTC in general.  I will never stop exposing BTC scams.

2) It is a net positive to the entire BTC community, save the scammers - it's helping almost everyone.

3)  full list of scams / ponzi's -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

obvious Ponzi is obvious

//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

obvious Ponzi is obvious

donator
Payments sent. For errors or missing payments please contact me.

Thank you.
donator
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
I already have 10 BTC invested,  but I might want to invest 10 BTC more. Can I just reuse my old deposit address or will I have to use a new one?
Also, I am receiving 2% weekly on my initial deposit. What will happen if I deposit 10 BTC more?
Will I receive 1,5% over 10 BTC and 2% over the older 10 BTC (so 1,75% average)?
2% over 20 BTC?
1,5% over 20 BTC?

Thanks for answering my questions Smiley

Hi,

Yes, the second deposit will get 1.5% and the first 2%. Use the same address if you want to deposit.

Thank you.

Sounds good. Send another 10 BTC!
donator
I already have 10 BTC invested,  but I might want to invest 10 BTC more. Can I just reuse my old deposit address or will I have to use a new one?
Also, I am receiving 2% weekly on my initial deposit. What will happen if I deposit 10 BTC more?
Will I receive 1,5% over 10 BTC and 2% over the older 10 BTC (so 1,75% average)?
2% over 20 BTC?
1,5% over 20 BTC?

Thanks for answering my questions Smiley

Hi,

Yes, the second deposit will get 1.5% and the first 2%. Use the same address if you want to deposit.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: