Pages:
Author

Topic: CIUCIU'S Guaranteed Weekly Term Deposits at 1.5% [CLOSED AVAILABILITY] - page 4. (Read 13109 times)

donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
Availability closed for the moment.
Will you be accepting the 100 BTC I sent in about half a day ago? Not sure since you didn't update the depositors list on the OP.
donator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Availability closed for the moment.
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Im also vouching for ciuciu...

Solid guy...
donator
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Yea, thank you, I opened my client and seen a deposit in there. Cool.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
First weekly payments sent.

Have a great week!

Received, thank you!
donator
First weekly payments sent.

Have a great week!
Activity: 686
Bitbuy
Hey,

I would like to deposit 10 BTC with 2% interest paid out weekly to: 18rmRvTqryeYQ5U8L85aZ87yVmtSEYgAmj
Could you please send me a deposit address? Thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
What I meant by "unsustainable more slowly" is that Pirate will be required to have more coins than can ever exist after 3 weeks while holding 1M BTC, or 2 years while holding 10 000, but ciuciu won't hit the ceiling until much later. Since he's set a maximum on deposits, I feel more comfortable.
Activity: 518
My depositors can answer you better than me. I can't tell you how I invest my funds, sorry!

How are they 100% guaranteed?
I can also say that my deposits are 100% guaranteed, but that wont be true, because if smth will happen to me\pirate they will be lost.
Pirate also says that they are 100% secure, what is the difference?

The difference is diversification. 7% is scary and unsustainable. 2% is unsustainable more slowly, and ciuciu has a limited capacity. Of course I also have funds with pirate; I'm greedy.

2% is eminently sustainable.  ciuciu has taken on a level of risk that he feels comfortable with, and has personal resources to cover all of the liabilities that he is taking on.

Typically, the "guaranteed" term is applied where someone has the ability to cover all of their obligations even if their investments turn sour.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
My depositors can answer you better than me. I can't tell you how I invest my funds, sorry!

I can also say that my deposits are 100% guaranteed, but that wont be true, because if smth will happen to me\pirate they will be lost.

The difference is diversification. 7% is scary and unsustainable. 2% is unsustainable more slowly, and ciuciu has a limited capacity. Of course I also have funds with pirate; I'm greedy.
donator
Done. Would you like to make a deposit?

If that is what bothers you, I can remove the 100% from the title.

I dont mean how you invest funds, I`m interested in mechanism of 100% secure deposits.
donator
If that is what bothers you, I can remove the 100% from the title.

I dont mean how you invest funds, I`m interested in mechanism of 100% secure deposits.
donator
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
donator

donator
donator
Because 2% is the best rate for weekly deposits 100% guaranteed.

Sorry for my stupidness, but I still dont get why is this offer better than pirate`s one?
Only because rates are lower and it said that it is not used in BS&T?
donator
Sorry for my stupidness, but I still dont get why is this offer better than pirate`s one?
Only because rates are lower and it said that it is not used in BS&T?
Pages:
Jump to: