Pages:
Author

Topic: CIUCIU'S Guaranteed Weekly Term Deposits at 1.5% [CLOSED AVAILABILITY] - page 6. (Read 13108 times)

donator
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hi Patrick,

100% guaranteed.  Mining operations, private lending, no pirate. How am I providing the warranty? The same way you do Smiley, by slowly building trust. Today a small deposit, tommorow another one and so on. Did not think yet of availability, not that people are lining at my door.

I could ask the usual questions, like how you are providing the guarantee?  What's availability like?  Are funds going into BS&T? What's your favourite colour?
Activity: 518
I could ask the usual questions, like how you are providing the guarantee?  What's availability like?  Are funds going into BS&T? What's your favourite colour?
donator
donator
Hi,

I'm accepting weekly BTC deposits for which I will pay 1.5%. The deposits are fully insured by me from my personal reserves, GLBSE investments and mining.

I was asked about the difference between CIUCIU.BOND and the 1.5% deposits. They will both be run on the same terms, just that the 1.5% deposits can be returned at any time and they have limited availability. CIUCIU.BOND does not have a buy buck date set and I can see it going at this rate for at least 6 months.

I do weekly interest payments, no compounding. Payments and withdrawals take place on Fridays. If you don't want your deposit public, tell me and I will remove your user name.

Thank you.

Depositors:
PatrickHarnett
Total:
Pages:
Jump to: