Pages:
Author

Topic: Claim Your Bitcoin Cash Balance and Exchange into Bitcoins - page 7. (Read 21147 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I am copying this from another thread i started yesterday since the information should be here:

My post:
I had a wallet in Mycelium. Sent all the btc I had there to a new wallet in a desktop wallet type so as to leave it empty.
I installed Electron Cash, introduced the SEED of the Mycelium wallet (that was now empty of btc), and thebalance that shows up is less than I had originally in btc.
YES, they were pre-Bitcoin Cash bitcoins.
Also in Electron Cash, in History, it shows "not confirmed" on all of the transactions in the history.

Any help on this? My Mycelium wallet had only a small amount and was using it first to try to redeem my BCC before i do so with another wallet that has more.

Appreciate any help, links, thanks

Reply by BitcoinReseller:
Electron cash wallet has 100 inputs limit per sweep.
You have to wait till first sweep get confirmed, then you can do anther sweep.

if you want to claim your bitcoin cash using Electron Cash wallet try this step by step tutorial :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claim-your-bitcoin-cash-balance-and-exchange-into-bitcoins-2078292

My reply today:
Thanks, reading the other thread now. In anycase, what about the "not verified" issue I get ? how do I get the balance of each address to show "confimed" in Electron Cash?In original wallet (mycellium) I had 19 entries in transaction history, in E.Cash only 15.  The thing is all the received inputs do show in the transaction history of E. Cash; it's the outputs that must be larger making my balance less that I had in btc. Maybe some of the "change" inputs from the outputs not showing....

NOTE: I did not sweep each individual key; rather I just introduced the seed from the mycelium wallet" when creating the new wallet in Electron Cash.

(copying this message to your other thread)
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
i hope to see new fork on November, and more free coins  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I personally didn't store any bitcoin prior to the hardfork so there's no bitcoin cash for me, but this is very handy for people that did. Nice contribution to the community!

hope you have better luck with some new fork
rumours are next fork in november, (or is that just a rumour. Tongue)
I personally didn't store any bitcoin prior to the hardfork so there's no bitcoin cash for me, but this is very handy for people that did. Nice contribution to the community!

hope you have better luck with some new fork
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
So do I need to move Bitcoins off my wallets first before following your procedure? If I send Bitcoins to a new address, will the Bitcoin Cash still be at that address? I assume that would be the safest thing to do first to protect the Bitcoins.

Yes better to move bitcoins first to new wallet address, and bitcoin cash will stay on old address  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
So do I need to move Bitcoins off my wallets first before following your procedure? If I send Bitcoins to a new address, will the Bitcoin Cash still be at that address? I assume that would be the safest thing to do first to protect the Bitcoins.
Thank you for the tutorial,
all worked fine.

most welcome!
Activity: 1
Thank you for the tutorial,
all worked fine.

Thanks for the tutorial man. That blockchain link works very well. For me the problem is still deciding which wallet to use. Are you enjoying using that one, and do you feel secure with it. Why did you choose that one? Did you paid attention to any particular details?
I think a thread with a review, or tips on how to choose a BCH wallet would be great.

i'm using Electrion cash wallet only to claim bcc and sell into btc.
my original bitcoin wallet is empty, so i have nothing to worry about  Wink
I there, if you could help me out I would very much appreciate it...

I have a bitcoin address which held a positive balance of BTC at the time of the fork.
I check on Blockchair.com and it is showing a BCH balance too
I have installed Electron Cash & followed the instructions - and when I "Sweep Private Key" - it says "No inputs found"
I have used the suggested bitcoinwallet address website and used a compressed version of my private key (both types) and still no balance showing in Electron wallet

So...  I have the public key showing a positive BCH balance on Blockchair.com
I have obtained the private key for this address from Blockchain.info wallet
And still cannot access my BCH...

What could I be doing wrong?
thanks

had you tried to sweep both compressed and standard addresses?
i faced this problem too, i was sweeping address which i thought it has balance, but then tried with compressed address and it worked.

try to get the new address and new private key from this site :
http://bitaddress.org/

use it offline, click wallet details > enter private key and you will get two private keys for standard and compressed addresses.
maybe you should try both keys on Electron and hope it will works.

Good luck!

I there - I did try that, and no - unfortunately it didn't work
When you try entering in a compressed private key, you can't even click the button 'Sweep' (it's greyed out) - but when you enter the longer (standard private key) it's no longer greyed out & you can click it

But, no - didn't work....

i tried it with compressed and standard key, it's working fine with both.
maybe you're using another version of Electron cash wallet?
Activity: 7
https://blog.[Suspicious link removed]/2017/08/22/bitcoin-cash-update/

blockchain are finally going to roll out a native fix, by the looks....
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Thanks for the tutorial man. That blockchain link works very well. For me the problem is still deciding which wallet to use. Are you enjoying using that one, and do you feel secure with it. Why did you choose that one? Did you paid attention to any particular details?
I think a thread with a review, or tips on how to choose a BCH wallet would be great.
Activity: 46
A much easier way to claim your Bitcoin cash suggested by BTS.com and described https://blog.btc.com/how-to-recover-your-trapped-bitcoin-cash-from-other-wallets-24b929543f26 

Thanks. This worked quickly and easily
Activity: 3
i just get historic after i restore wallet with the decompressed privatekey not by swipe but i found money transfered to other adress  Sad
i think electrum hve exploit because no one know my privatekey

http://prntscr.com/gbttpk

I have a bitcoin address which held a positive balance of BTC at the time of the fork.
I have installed Electron Cash & followed the instructions - and when I "Sweep Private Key" - it says "No inputs found"
I have used the suggested bitcoinwallet address website and used a compressed version of my private key (both types) and still no balance showing in Electron wallet

thanks

i faced this problem too, i was sweeping address which i thought it has balance, but then tried with compressed address and it worked.

use it offline, click wallet details > enter private key and you will get two private keys for standard and compressed addresses.

Good luck!

I there - I did try that, and no - unfortunately it didn't work
When you try entering in a compressed private key, you can't even click the button 'Sweep' (it's greyed out) - but when you enter the longer (standard private key) it's no longer greyed out & you can click it

But, no - didn't work....
Activity: 3
yes i try even decompress private key samething there is no input my adress whos have money then transferd to other wallet and in the other wallet became unspunt also check plz

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/1NuvUQQ7rcb4hB7UyvMwsej6Aebbd4uUUT

and money transferd to this wallet after i swipe first time

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/1MZBGw6BBLxSNatNDPFwB5nKPqf6HQ7Eud

money still in last wallet and i dont have this adress

thanks

Good luck!

thanks
They have, in fact I did send all of my Bitcoin Cash there because it is really a hassle finding another exchange site that will be giving me a good bitcoin cash wallet also, Bittrex is a trusted site so I think I don't really need to find another site. Though after the fork, their Bitcoin Cash Address was under maintenance the reason I've waited for almost a whole day.

yes bittrex is old and trusted exchange site. i already save up to 3 btc on my bittrex account.
Pages:
Jump to: