Pages:
Author

Topic: Claim Your Bitcoin Cash Balance and Exchange into Bitcoins - page 9. (Read 21114 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sadly, i had only a very small amount of BTC when the fork happened Sad I don't care to get them converted cause it seems to be too much of a hassle to do so atm. So i just let them sit there and watch what happens. Must have been nice though for those big BTC bagholders  Roll Eyes
krc
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The problem is I have had my bitcoins stolen following this step by step guide as it allowed someone to access my private key It should have prioritised securing the bitcoins first.

Beware using this guide as Bitcoins get stolen.

Bitcoins a Joke :

Cannot spend them.
Every time you transfer them trade or make transactions they are reduced.
Difficult to change back to real money.
They are a free for all for anybody wishing to steel them as nothing can be done or the people behind it do not want to do anything about it as they are making the rewards from it.

Tried it got burnt finished

GOOD BY

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Does the http://1ink.cc/xVle link check for BTC and BCH at Coinbase and Blockchain.info wallet? 

I see "No Result" when checking my public keys in the search.
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
Hi
   Cannot find the address in my wallet but when I look for this address on blockchair it shows that their is 0.1187628 BTC which does not belong to me but it says 0.02629122 is in the mempool which I believe is my bitcoin which was transferred to this address from my bitcoin core wallet when I transferred my bcc to bittrex from my new electron wallet. Looked at all my wallets and cannot find any reference to this address except from the trasaction of it being sent from my wallet.
Would be gratefull for any advice about if it is possible to get my bitcoins back.

i don't understand where is your problem exactly, as long as you was able to get bcc and invest them into bittrex.
and how btc and bcc can has same transaction id after the fork? i guess there is something wrong.
I swept my BCC to the Electron Cash wallet, but when I go to send it to the exchange it asks for a password, which I never set up.  I tried 0000 and 1234 as defaults as well as leaving it blank, but nothing works.  What gives, I can't even export the private keys without this password I never set up??

if you don't set password try to keep it empty.
i set easy password and i do remember it without problems.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
Unfortunately I was too late at withdrawing my Bitcoins from the other exchange.
Now I lost my chance to get free money from this Bitcoin Cash airdrop. Sad
Oh well, maybe next time.
Thank you for posting this to help others, OP! Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I swept my BCC to the Electron Cash wallet, but when I go to send it to the exchange it asks for a password, which I never set up.  I tried 0000 and 1234 as defaults as well as leaving it blank, but nothing works.  What gives, I can't even export the private keys without this password I never set up??
krc
Hi
   Cannot find the address in my wallet but when I look for this address on blockchair it shows that their is 0.1187628 BTC which does not belong to me but it says 0.02629122 is in the mempool which I believe is my bitcoin which was transferred to this address from my bitcoin core wallet when I transferred my bcc to bittrex from my new electron wallet. Looked at all my wallets and cannot find any reference to this address except from the trasaction of it being sent from my wallet.
Would be gratefull for any advice about if it is possible to get my bitcoins back.
do you mean funds transferred into your electron wallet? then you did bittrex deposit?

you can check all your generated wallets on electron from Wallet > Private Key > Export.

it will print you text file includes all generated address and their private keys.

krc
Hi
I setup an electron wallet for bitcoincash but transferred that to Bittrex as your guide now I have the bitcoin cash left in bittrex and the electron wallet is empty also my bitcoin org wallet is empty I did download an electron bitcoin wallet to try the addresses but no luck also I did put the electron wallets on a different computer to the bitcoin org wallet to stop conflict. When I transferred the bitcoin cash to Bittrex the bitcoin went from my original wallet at the same time with exactly the same confirmations as the bitcoin cash.
do you get any balance credited into your electron wallet app?
maybe 164hXP8g8B2GU6dMoxbYvPnm8KLt8YpVGx is your address on electron wallet app.
krc
Hi
   I have not had any reply to my earlier post regarding loosing my bitcoin following using this step by step guide I know my bitcoin went to the following address. 164hXP8g8B2GU6dMoxbYvPnm8KLt8YpVGx
When I searched this address found it had more bitcoin than I lost so I believe it may have been stolen. Would appreciate any advice on what I can do about retrieving my bitcoin.
Activity: 46
Yeah Im sure its a false alarm anyway but just letting you know Smiley
I went to install electron cash wallet from the link you provided and Window Defender said it found the following malware

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl
Alert level: SEVERE

Just saying...

can you try to install it from the official site?
anyway, there is no worry if your bitcoin wallet is empty, if not just move your bitcoins to new wallet and you will be safe  Wink
I went to install electron cash wallet from the link you provided and Window Defender said it found the following malware

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl
Alert level: SEVERE

Just saying...
Hi, I had 0.5 btc on blockchain.info wallet before the fork. When I do the first step to check balance it says no result found for either btc or bch... Am I doing something wrong?

maybe the fork done after you sent funds from your wallet.
you can send me your wallet address and i check it again for you.
Hi, I had 0.5 btc on blockchain.info wallet before the fork. When I do the first step to check balance it says no result found for either btc or bch... Am I doing something wrong?
krc
Hi I am new to this
Followed all your instructions and managed to get my BCC and transferred it to Bittrex but found my btc was sent from my bitcoin wallet at the same time. Would like to know if I have lost these totally or if I can retrieve it somehow as I have just lost roughly £80 in BTC for £8 in BCC.
i created my account about two weeks ago, once i heard about bitcoin cash, i search where to sell bcc and i find bittrex.
my account created when bcc released.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
Thank you so much for the detailed tutorial. I think many of the beginners needed this kind of steps. I too heard that Bittrex did this ridiculous limit to all the accounts and it will definitely affect them.

i check my account now,
there is 3 btc limit for withdraw per day.

Interesting. When did you create this account?

Back then, it used to be "unlimited", then "1337 BTC", in reality both of these were a 3 digit limit I think, they just set these funny numbers for a joke. These are now called "legacy accounts" and bittrex plans to delete them as in making them regular accounts so watch out for that.

Then I Heard it was 3 BTC, then 1 BTC, now im hearing 0.025 BTC.

I tried a while ago, and it was 1 BTC AND it required address, place of birth and other stuff in order to get verified to trade even crypto to crypto which is indeed nuts.
Pages:
Jump to: