Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 194. (Read 2145041 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 508
September 24, 2016, 10:28:52 AM
Currently no updates for Linux:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16070547

Within 24 hours I will release an update with remote monitoring support, you will be able to use EthMan 2.0 from dual miner.

Awesome!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
September 24, 2016, 04:46:34 AM
Currently no updates for Linux:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16070547

Within 24 hours I will release an update with remote monitoring support, you will be able to use EthMan 2.0 from dual miner.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 01:24:31 PM
still no linux release?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 23, 2016, 01:21:08 PM
Anyone using the 480 ASUS OC Dual?
What performance are you getting?

Stock I am getting between 580-590, however I can't find a stable overclock to get more. I've got to 680, but it's not stable.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
September 23, 2016, 02:26:23 AM
Hey Claymore
Thank you very much for your work.

I have one improvement for the software:
Is it possible to implement that in case of failure we can execute a .bat file, like in Dual Miner?
The best improvement to do : supporting nVidia GPUs in a Ubuntu version.
V. 9.6 :-) ?
Activity: 24
September 22, 2016, 05:55:50 AM
Hey Claymore
Thank you very much for your work.

I have one improvement for the software:
Is it possible to implement that in case of failure we can execute a .bat file, like in Dual Miner?
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
September 21, 2016, 08:33:39 PM

So if your polo wallet is first then   Polo wallet . (acct number) . 1   = what is or where can you get an account number.  Is that they key you generate when you download the monero file from their site?

Most pools don't let you mine straight to exchange address, monero.crypto-pool.fr being one of them.

Dwarfpool mining to polo:

-u deposit address(from polo).payment id(from polo) -p x

Minimum payout is 5 xmr, with 6x480 it takes about week to get there. I would just use mymonero to create new address and use that for mining, works in every pool and you get faster payouts.

Thanks man I was looking at the payment id in polo and thought it was my wallet so i was going nuts.  I appreciate the help there.  I have 14 x 390 6 card rigs and 2 480 rigs I might point all to monero. Tongue

I would spread that hash evenly to different pools for a couple of days and see who comes out as a winner.

Use different accounts for every pool, makes it is pretty easy to monitor.

Good advice!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
September 21, 2016, 08:15:42 PM

So if your polo wallet is first then   Polo wallet . (acct number) . 1   = what is or where can you get an account number.  Is that they key you generate when you download the monero file from their site?

Most pools don't let you mine straight to exchange address, monero.crypto-pool.fr being one of them.

Minimum payout is 5 xmr, with 6x480 it takes about week to get there. I would just use mymonero to create new address and use that for mining, works in every pool and you get faster payouts.

Thanks man I was looking at the payment id in polo and thought it was my wallet so i was going nuts.  I appreciate the help there.  I have 14 x 390 6 card rigs and 2 480 rigs I might point all to monero. Tongue

I would spread that hash evenly to different pools for a couple of days and see who comes out as a winner.

Use different accounts for every pool, makes it is pretty easy to monitor.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
September 21, 2016, 07:50:04 PM
September 21, 2016, 06:57:24 PM

Activity: 4
September 21, 2016, 04:29:00 PM
I would like to report ~640 hashes for the MSI RX 480 8GB.  ~680 hashes with memory OC'ed to 2100 via MSI AB.  Wattman is too touchy for me.
I see similar results with the Sapphire RX 480 8GB: ~630h/s stock and staying surprisingly cool

630h/s with xfx RX 480 too, but what do you class as suprisingly cool? Both my cards are reading 79degrees with stock cooler!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
September 21, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
September 21, 2016, 08:40:41 AM
No version working with nvidia ?
September 21, 2016, 07:38:21 AM
Trying to redirect one of my RX480 ETH rigs to test out XMR hashrates.

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://monero.crypto-pool.fr:3333 -u POLOWALLETADRESS.PAYMENTID.RIGNUMBER -p x

gives me:
Error in server response
: {"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-1,"message":"invalidaddressorusernameusedforlogin"}}

Anyone ?

I mine at Dwarfpool with a Polo address.

The worker name can only be a NUMBER.

So ..1

Seems weird this but this works in Dwarfpool.

I suspect its a pool requirement, maybe you can try same thing with your French pool.

So if your polo wallet is first then   Polo wallet . (acct number) . 1   = what is or where can you get an account number.  Is that they key you generate when you download the monero file from their site?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
September 21, 2016, 06:53:02 AM
Ok so I have never mined anything but ETH + Whatever bonus coin

I looked around and I just cant find (i got lazy after 30 pages of nothing) how to mine monero.

I know you have to create a wallet
I know the add you get on poloniex is not that but its wallet.poloniexadd.01 01 being miner number right?

I guess my question is, what exactly do you need to have on the miner other than claymores files?  Does anything else need to be open anywhere else too?

Thanks and sorry for the stupid questions, brand new to monero.

Try your luck here and read  !

https://de.minergate.com/
September 21, 2016, 06:49:28 AM
Ok so I have never mined anything but ETH + Whatever bonus coin

I looked around and I just cant find (to be honest i got frustrated after 30 pages of nothing) how to mine monero.

I know you have to create a wallet - I went to monero site downloaded software and it generated a wallet.

I know the add you get on poloniex is not that but its wallet.poloniexadd.01 01 = miner number right?

I guess my question is, what exactly do you need to have on the miner other than claymores files?  Does anything else need to be open anywhere else too?

Thanks and sorry for the stupid questions, brand new to monero.

I'm trying to mine on dwarfpool

Oh and miner is 6 x 480 AMD 4G
Windows 10
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 04:45:54 PM
Is it more profitable to mine ETH/ETC right now or the XMR? Talking about the Claymore's GPU miners by the way, using my 3x XFX RX 480 8 GB.

https://www.whattomine.com/

Xmr is cryptonight, just puts your hashrate and compare!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
September 19, 2016, 04:17:52 PM
Is it more profitable to mine ETH/ETC right now or the XMR? Talking about the Claymore's GPU miners by the way, using my 3x XFX RX 480 8 GB.
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
September 19, 2016, 04:12:23 PM
Hi Claymore,

Any news on updating this miner to bring it closer to your Dual Miner's functionality? Colour coding, monitoring, etc?

Thanks!

I'll release an update for dual miner in 1-2 days, then in 1-2 days I will add coloring and remote monitoring for this miner.

Perfect Timing, I'm bringing my XMR GPU Rig online this week.

LBRY/SIA as the 2nd coin?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 04:07:45 PM
Hi Claymore,

Any news on updating this miner to bring it closer to your Dual Miner's functionality? Colour coding, monitoring, etc?

Thanks!

I'll release an update for dual miner in 1-2 days, then in 1-2 days I will add coloring and remote monitoring for this miner.

Beautiful!
Jump to: