Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 219. (Read 2145041 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
November 01, 2014, 03:49:57 PM
PM me to test an updated debug version.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 01, 2014, 02:27:31 PM
Strange error on latest miner, linking two modules of different data layouts.

Add this to .bat:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

Claymore there is some issue with the version 9 & 9.1 (I mentioned earlier also) I have been testing your miners in several different conditions.
I also mine with my CPUs with your CPU miner (with only 3 threads out of 4 on my i5). So when I use version 6.1 there is no issue with any of my rigs for days, but when I use 9 or 9.1 along with CPU miner, the GPU miner crashes in less than 12 hours most of the time. Also, I must run the GPU miner first & then CPU miner. If I run CPU miner first & GPU miner later, the system crashes in no time. If I run only GPU miner with version 9 & above, usually it works stable without any such issue. Actually I noticed that most of the time GPU miner crashes because CPU miner is already running & GPU miner starts to restart the mining process (through watchdog).

System config for all 5 rigs :: Win 8.1 Pro + 13.2 Catalyst with 8 GB RAM, 4x 290 Trix + Core i5 4670.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

Add this to .bat:

Still same error.
donator
Miners developer

Add this to .bat:

Activity: 465
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Troubleshooting:
Hey all I have a problem and that I was hoping someone could help me with.  It appears I have done everything right with this miner and it seems to mine but neither my wallet nor my associates ever receives any Monero.  Here’s the code we used, I’m running v9.0 on Windows 7 SP1, none of the cards are overclocked, is rebooted a couple times a week

“setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u wallet -p [email protected]
-o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u wallet -p [email protected] -tt 80 -dbg 1”
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Did you try to use -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:8050

I'll try that right now.....not to be a noob but how does that change things?

alright it mine's to my address, which I set up through the windows wallet GUI, but my associates account is through poloniex and does not receive any coin.  Does anybody know if there's something special I have to do with a poloniex wallet in the wallet address?

I do not believe you can mine directly to a Poloniex wallet. Most exchanges do not allow this as they may use different mechanisms internally to credit you account.

For example, Poloniex requires you to also associate a payment ID to ensure your transaction is applied correctly to your account, as seen on the warning by your deposit addresses: "Deposit: You MUST send your deposit using the Payment ID below, or it will not be credited.".

From your postings, it looks like you attempted to append your transaction ID to your wallet address using the "." separator. According to DwarfPool FAQ, this is to allow you to know which rig you are monitoring if you have several rigs using the same wallet address. Per their FAQ:
Code:
Miner example

Command line for TAC with monitoring of 777th rig

sgminer -k nist5 --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected]
 --failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected]

I do not think this was intended to allow for payment IDs. Your best bet is to continue to mine to your wallet on your PC, as you indicated that works for you, and perform any transfers to exchanges manually.

On minexmr.com you can mine directly to poloniex using EXCHANGE_WALLET_ADDRESS.payment_id as your username, eg

Code:
miner -o stratum+tcp://pool.minexmr.com:4444 -p x -u 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGRoyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB.db2d0c4047161038b59f5866f2c385a4d3d274984f86791c99f576a3b4265d56
and the payments will be sent directly to the exchange with the specified payment ID once you have reached >10xmr.
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
Troubleshooting:
Hey all I have a problem and that I was hoping someone could help me with.  It appears I have done everything right with this miner and it seems to mine but neither my wallet nor my associates ever receives any Monero.  Here’s the code we used, I’m running v9.0 on Windows 7 SP1, none of the cards are overclocked, is rebooted a couple times a week

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u wallet -p [email protected]
-o stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u wallet -p [email protected] -tt 80 -dbg 1”

alright it mine's to my address, which I set up through the windows wallet GUI, but my associates account is through poloniex and does not receive any coin.  Does anybody know if there's something special I have to do with a poloniex wallet in the wallet address?

I do not believe you can mine directly to a Poloniex wallet. Most exchanges do not allow this as they may use different mechanisms internally to credit you account.

For example, Poloniex requires you to also associate a payment ID to ensure your transaction is applied correctly to your account, as seen on the warning by your deposit addresses: "Deposit: You MUST send your deposit using the Payment ID below, or it will not be credited.".

From your postings, it looks like you attempted to append your transaction ID to your wallet address using the "." separator. According to DwarfPool FAQ, this is to allow you to know which rig you are monitoring if you have several rigs using the same wallet address. Per their FAQ:
Code:
Miner example

Command line for TAC with monitoring of 777th rig

sgminer -k nist5 --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected]
 --failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3350" -u COIN_WALLET.777 -p [email protected]

I do not think this was intended to allow for payment IDs. Your best bet is to continue to mine to your wallet on your PC, as you indicated that works for you, and perform any transfers to exchanges manually.
Activity: 38
With current XMR/BTC value... bye bye mining.

bye bye Sad
Activity: 9
still having trouble getting the bat file to mine to the poloneix wallet any help would be appreciated here's my code.

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB.f6abcc7a4725cb4ed628fbfee202123a2b07bed3a072422c55255636f5d779 70 -p [email protected]
-o stratum+tcp://xmr-usa.dwarfpool.com:8050 -u 47sghzufGhJJDQEbScMCwVBimTuq6L5JiRixD8VeGbpjCTA12noXmi4ZyBZLc99e66NtnKff34fHsGR oyZk3ES1s1V4QVcB.f6abcc7a4725cb4ed628fbfee202123a2b07bed3a072422c55255636f5d779 70-p [email protected] -tt 80
Activity: 423
I don't understand why they're so negative right now. I can only surmise someone setup their machines and left them on over the weekend. Normally it equalizes at power value, but it's really negative right now. Either everyone traded their GPUs for maxwells or people are intentionally running negative.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Yep. Can't wring anything out of GPUs anymore. Time to put them out to pasture.
Activity: 569
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
OK! Ill do it. TY for fast answer!
donator
Miners developer
Hi!
I have a problem with 9.1
Mining stars from 400hs, but then going to stable 250hs.. (R270 win8 64 -a 1)
The same problem with old radeon 7xxx on win7 64.
So it become lower then previous version.
I think you can test and fix 9.1 . 

I have different cards and I have tested v9.1 well. You can PM me the log, either some of your cards hang, or they throttle.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Hi!
I have a problem with 9.1
Mining stars from 400hs, but then going to stable 250hs.. (R270 win8 64 -a 1)
The same problem with old radeon 7xxx on win7 64.
So it become lower then previous version.
I think you can test and fix 9.1 . 
Troubleshooting:

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
v9.1 for Linux is available for downloading.

sweet! thanks Claymore Smiley
donator
Miners developer
v9.1 for Linux is available for downloading.
Activity: 423
Are elpedia 280x cards going to be worked on? Not everyone won the graphics card lottery and got hynix. 270x's shouldn't be performing almost as well as 280x's.
Troubleshooting:

Jump to: