Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 222. (Read 2145041 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hmm the russian miner is keeping up,

claymore 9.1 with 280x 970h/s

russian miner 1.4b 1022h/s

and thats with elpidha memory.

Do you mean 2x 280x? What is the frequency?

yes i mean x2 280x. didnt realise i missed that part. and iam running them at 1135/1500.
and yes i tried same OC settings on both miners.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Do you mean 2x 280x? What is the frequency?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi, There seems to be some bug in miners v. 9.0 & 9.1 related to auto-restarting the miner when 1 or more cards are crashed !
I have 4x 4 rigs with R9 290 Trix (Win 8.1 + 13.12) running your miners for almost a week now (few days with 9.0 & last some days 9.1), I have noticed whenever some card is crashed, either the miner starts mining with remaining 3 cards only or sometimes it just hangs the whole system including display ! I have been mining with 6.1 for almost last 2 months & with it rarely there was such issue before. Please look into this case. Thanks.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Standard clocks on both cards, might be pool-issue, as 8.0 works fine.

Try other pools like monerpool.com. If it does not work, PM me the log for moneropool.com and rig hardware config details.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Standard clocks on both cards, might be pool-issue, as 8.0 works fine.
donator
Miners developer
Started getting "invalid shares" using 9.1 on minergate.

Reduce overclocking. If it does not help, check some other pool to confirm that it is not pool-related issue.
Activity: 17
Started getting "invalid shares" using 9.1 on minergate.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
And yes, Windows version always will be available before Linux version, because I like Windows and don't like Linux.
Yea, Claymore! Me too )))
Activity: 28
Man,, i can be wrong but... the most expirenced miners only use linux versions,,, why linux versions is too late.. in the last version(9.0) you say. in a few days,, and now in the next week,, if you always well do that,, i think i need re-install windows??? or you will release,, togheter the next versions??

if you say,,, always will be windows version first,, i will have my answer.

thanks..

Im in v7.0... and restarting miner everyday, because it just stop everyday.

Linux version (9.1) will be released next week. And yes, Windows version always will be available before Linux version, because I like Windows and don't like Linux.
HAHAHAHAH

thanks a lot.. finally somebody right, with words ans ask's.
donator
Miners developer
Man,, i can be wrong but... the most expirenced miners only use linux versions,,, why linux versions is too late.. in the last version(9.0) you say. in a few days,, and now in the next week,, if you always well do that,, i think i need re-install windows??? or you will release,, togheter the next versions??

thanks..

Linux version (9.1) will be released next week. And yes, Windows version always will be available before Linux version, because I like Windows and don't like Linux.

thanks..

Is it profitable to mine with your setting?

Depend what is profitable to you.

Is the revenue of the mining more than the electricity cost?

believe is an equation,,, and my is good.
So in terms of money alone, it is not profitable. Grin

If you sell your electricity and buy XMR, it could cost less.

You Know how it works, right? somebody inventeded a battery are you know what battery i use too? how all system works??.. whatever.. you should really know.
Activity: 462

thanks..

So in terms of money alone, it is not profitable. Grin

If you sell your electricity and buy XMR, it could cost less.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

are you have this in your house?

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painel_solar_fotovoltaico

Do you shutdown your miners at night?

thanks..

thanks..

thanks..

are you have this in your house?

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painel_solar_fotovoltaico

thanks..

thanks..

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
v9.1 is available:

- Improved pool-related routines: less disconnects, more hashrate on some pools.
- Fixed issue with some old 6xxx/5xxx cards ("lowDifficultShare" error).

9.1 gets flagged as malware in google chrome, have you added some dlls which could cause this?

also Avira is blocking the 9.1, but does not complain about 9.0 hmmmm  Roll Eyes
Jump to: