Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 266. (Read 2145040 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Claymore if i may say some word.
First I wont to say that one "virus detection" of 54 means nothing. I may call ten antivirus maker and told that put file in virus signature and mark it as virus. False positive is from years ago, will be, and always some peace of software will be false positive. I dont wont to go to discussion why is that heapen but it is.
So, one detection doesn't mean nothing and icon oh Trojan doesn't mean it is "bad software".  

Your software Claymore is in my case much more "bad" then any proxy. Why?
Because I MUST terminate Kaspersky before I start CPU or GPU miner. so what I should think about your software? That is peace of shi...?
No, you miner, both of your miners are fastest and I am very happy you write it and publish it. But you also do NOTHING to make it compatible with Kaspersky.
Your protection is bad, and you wont to change it because if you does, someone will recompile, change or anything else, and you will loose your dev fee.

And last: if it is true that you earn 6000 XMR ( and who knows how many other coins) then I think you should  release little slower ( lets say 5 % slower) miners, and look what public will accept: your faster or slower miner.
5% is not small amount: I am very small miner, I have 1KH/s. 5% to me is one day of mining in 20 days...  Lower to 2.5 percent...

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
And while we are still on the thematic 5*** and 6*** series I would like to ask why my stock 5850s make only 90h/s with 18 units and my stock 280x which has 32 units makes 475 h/s. 5th and 6 series are not optimized.
Please Claymore -do something about that. I believe that stock 5850 could acheive at least 150 h/s.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
it seems older cards like 67xx and 58xx are not supported by 14.6 driver therefore 13.12 driver is in use....i'm using 3.1 on these cards since 4.x miner works only for driver 14.6, it works but i would like to request "-r   Restart miner mode" on ver 3.1 because these cards only run for a few hours or minutes..a restart would be great.

v4.x has two builds - for Catalyst 13.12 and for Catalyst 14.6.

that's great...my bad..thanks!
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
it seems older cards like 67xx and 58xx are not supported by 14.6 driver therefore 13.12 driver is in use....i'm using 3.1 on these cards since 4.x miner works only for driver 14.6, it works but i would like to request "-r   Restart miner mode" on ver 3.1 because these cards only run for a few hours or minutes..a restart would be great.

v4.x has two builds - for Catalyst 13.12 and for Catalyst 14.6.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
donator
Miners developer
This guy promises that his proxy increases hashrate. Well, I'm curious so I checked how it works.
Miner calculates hashrate as TotalNumberOfShares / TotalTimeRunning. If some pool has problems, miner is disconnected and in 20 seconds it will try to connect to same pool. After 3 attempts it will try next pool in fail-over list and so on. During these reconnection attempt mining is stopped and TotalNumberOfHashes is not growing, but TotalTimeRunning is still growing. So if your internet connection is unstable or your pool has some problems like DDOS, maintenance or something else, hashrate will be decreased. As soon as you restart miner hashrate will be back again until same situation.

Now let's try this "proxy". Miner shows same hashrate, but try to disable your internet connection to simulate problems with pool. And you will see though proxy lost its connection to the pool, it does not disconnect miner, so miner still sends shares... to nowhere. Connection to proxy is ok so miner shows same hashrate, calculate hashes, everything looks good, but actually you don't get anything for shares that it finds. Well, let's wait, may be proxy will notice that something wrong? No, it's too simple for such things, I waited for 15 minutes with disabled internet connection but nothing happened, proxy did not disconnect miner so it still sends shares and shows good hashrate Smiley
So now I know how he gets "+50% hashrate"... Another problem is that when you enable internet connection again, nothing happens again, miner still sends shares to nowhere because proxy does not reconnect to the pool. But hashrate is ok of course Smiley

And link to my warning:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7680353
Activity: 173
I have no problem with Dev fee.
I have a problem with a large amount of coins clarify what he will get a dump of low price.
This destroys the coin.
Dev, if you have understanding will reduced fee of 2%.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
It's becoming plain f*ing impossible to read through this thread. Whole pages of ranting without any substance.

Guys, I don't want to pay fees too but please create another thread.

Claymore, could you please moderate this thread or whatever? I told you to move to reddit but you wouldn't listen.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Let's not to be confused.
The proxy doesn't detain data on a long time.
It has to be instant - If it about my proxy.
I don't write viruses. I don't need to select the others.
Monero (Translating from Esperanto to English - Coin).
In XMR we trust!!!
No commissions, etc. should be.
If it is it it is very bad.

My miner proxy - http://analist.ru/files/miner_proxy.rar

It is Beta version 1.0.0

Now I test it many people, but from other sites: FlyLark.net and etc.
I don't want to harm to anybody.

I am responsible for my words.
Only my private site:  http://analist.ru

When I wrote the first about it is me abused.

To me all the same - the main thing advantage.

Information about the program will be taken out in a separate thread at this forum as soon as will pass test by users.

if you want to be Robinhood, be noble and giving back to the people their 50% hashrate then release your code. That's the only way you can gain trust and confidence in here. Otherwise, using your proxy will be like playing Russian roulette.
Activity: 231
xmining.org
Let's not to be confused.
The proxy doesn't detain data on a long time.
It has to be instant - If it about my proxy.
I don't write viruses. I don't need to select the others.
Monero (Translating from Esperanto to English - Coin).
In XMR we trust!!!
No commissions, etc. should be.
If it is it it is very bad.

My miner proxy - http://analist.ru/files/miner_proxy.rar

It is Beta version 1.0.0

Now I test it many people, but from other sites: FlyLark.net and etc.
I don't want to harm to anybody.

I am responsible for my words.
Only my private site:  http://analist.ru

When I wrote the first about it is me abused.

To me all the same - the main thing advantage.

Information about the program will be taken out in a separate thread at this forum as soon as will pass test by users.

Activity: 13
and the icon for your program is a trojan helmet...  scary

lol.. this is the icon of embarcadero rad studio compiler Smiley
Activity: 154
+50% hashrate just by adding proxy? Wow  Grin

I cannot stop this scam, but I can warn:
1. Antivirus Dr.Web found "Trojan.Packed.194" when I tried to close one of these "software" and moved file to quarantine.
2. Miner detects such proxies easily. It shows same hashrate but pool will receive less shares after some time. You can check it if you have enough time.

In future I will refer to this message sometimes because these guys spam thread and this message can be missed easily.

Yeah I'm not gonna trust your word for it. Did a virusscan myself, the results contradict your statement. I call bullshit.

The 50% bonus is exaggerated - true, but I see a 7-10% rise on the pool hash rate.
donator
Miners developer
+50% hashrate just by adding proxy? Wow  Grin

I cannot stop this scam, but I can warn:
1. Antivirus Dr.Web found "Trojan.Packed.194" when I tried to close one of these "software" and moved file to quarantine.
2. Miner detects such proxies easily. It shows same hashrate but pool will receive less shares after some time. You can check it if you have enough time.

In future I will refer to this message sometimes because these guys (or it is the same guy) spam thread and this message can be missed easily.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
(Google Translate)
A priori.
The one who owns is right.
He as the developer of a mayner can't be reproached.
It disturbs an exchange rate XMR.
These are different things.....

Miner Proxy Free  (It is a proxy. The program can clean the commission of the developer.)

http://analist.ru/files/miner_proxy.rar

people have now a choise

use proxy , gain even 50% upto hash
dont use proxy, lose your hashes 5-50%

hope this was not too late for xmr

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/hfAFrii25u/

https://mega.co.nz/#!WJM2wQZY!YU9QFgnX0vTsfR5PypYNZIjbf_j2lKbezUh74r89kWA

https://www.virustotal.com/fi/file/bd82d2a0103b40aaf1a826d81c28547b716237a85aa295068c85252648920876/analysis/1404420002/

Detection ratio:    0 / 54

this works for cpu miner allso!

look dev fees:

47mr7jYTroxQMwdKoPQuJoc9Vs9S9qCUAL6Ek4qyNFWJdqgBZRn4RYY2QjQfqEMJZVWPscupSgaqmUn 1dpdUTC4fQsu3yjN

and the icon for your program is a trojan helmet...  scary
Activity: 13
please report if this works for cpu miner allso!

yes, it works...
Activity: 231
xmining.org
(Google Translate)
A priori.
The one who owns is right.
He as the developer of a mayner can't be reproached.
It disturbs an exchange rate XMR.
These are different things.....

Miner Proxy Free  (It is a proxy. The program can clean the commission of the developer.)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
update using proxy!
got my daily coins upto 50%!!!!

claymore, u are piece of shit!
taxes will hit u, i know where u live and how u are.
they are after u soon.

My relatice at tax office were very interested about u..

they said u could come as an example.
maybe u get some time in prison???
Does the new update break the mining proxy?

Why are you attacking Claymore?
Activity: 21
v4.1 is available:

- Added "-r" option, now miner can restart itself automatically if GPU failed, also now miner can be restarted periodically, no additional scripts required.
- Reduced intensity dramatically, now Windows almost does not freeze when miner is working. It can also improve stability.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

nice update i'm using trixx now have freeze only few sec version before this about 5-8 sec  gpu-z when change card too reduce freeze more than half. last one hash rate improve 0.5-1%
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
v4.1 is available:

- Added "-r" option, now miner can restart itself automatically if GPU failed, also now miner can be restarted periodically, no additional scripts required.
- Reduced intensity dramatically, now Windows almost does not freeze when miner is working. It can also improve stability.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

nice,continue with great work,i am gladly continue giving that 5%:)
donator
Miners developer
v4.1 is available:

- Fixed some minor bugs.
Jump to: