Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 287. (Read 2145040 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

hello claymore.
I want to mine OrionCoin(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-orc-orioncoin-now-with-gpu-miner-657999)  a new coin
   thank you..

I will add it later, right now it does not even want to sync with network. There are too many clones nowadays...
In a few hours I'll release update with minergate support and main pool which will be checked periodically if miner has to use some alternate pool.

Any word on the 280x issue?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
I have a problem:
After one hour the miner somehow lags behind the pool and the pool doest accept the shares. Should i change ATi drivers from 14.6 to 13.12?
To sum up miner is working but the pool says " last share was 15 min ago" When I restart the miner everyhing is fine than afrer 30 min the same

Or maybe Target Share High number causes dissynchronization with the pool. Can anyone help me?
Activity: 259
Does having a 16GB RAM make it more stable ? Lets say compared to an 8GB rig ?

I have 2 GB Ram memory, Win7 64bit, 3x Asus 280x (1060/1500 Mhz), 10000 MB in Swap file (Virtual Memory) and mining monero without problem at Speed: 1362 h/s
I don`t see a point of 16 Gb of ram in Rigs atm.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Would it be possible to show currently connected pool in window bar?
Activity: 25
Claymore added an option Watchdog -wd1 which shuts down the miner if one of the threads stops working which happens quite often on my rigs.

do you guys know of any secure and free app for windows that can relaunch the EXE/BAT of the miner if it shuts down? like cgwatcher? but for exe/bat

I was hoping that's what this does:

Code:
timeout /T 5
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
:BEGIN
start "CryptoNote" /low /wait NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.yourpool.lol:777 -u walletaddress -p x -wd 1 -ee 1
timeout /t 30
GOTO BEGIN
exit

there's a 30 second timer (you can adjust that up or down) and then it restarts if it's not running

When i close the miner manually it asks me if to restart it or not, it doesn't work.
Try to kill miner with this command and you will see how it work
taskkill /F /T /IM NsGpuCNMiner.exe
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
if you can add aeon also. cryptonote coin
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

hello claymore.
I want to mine OrionCoin(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-orc-orioncoin-now-with-gpu-miner-657999)  a new coin
   thank you..

I will add it later, right now it does not even want to sync with network. There are too many clones nowadays...
In a few hours I'll release update with minergate support and main pool which will be checked periodically if miner has to use some alternate pool.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102

hello claymore.
   thank you..

Wrong wallet address - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck addresses are supported only... Yes, it's not very good...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

update:
 new protected address :  stratum+tcp://xmr.crypto-pool.fr:6666  the other one is still under attack.
 stats : http://xmr-master.crypto-pool.fr/
 getting started : http://xmr-master.crypto-pool.fr/#getting_started
Activity: 24

hello claymore.
   thank you..
Activity: 148
I have a problem:
After one hour the miner somehow lags behind the pool and the pool doest accept the shares. Should i change ATi drivers from 14.6 to 13.12?
To sum up miner is working but the pool says " last share was 15 min ago" When I restart the miner everyhing is fine than afrer 30 min the same
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Just started new monero pool on high performance server, all claymore miners are welcome!

http://monero.graymines.net/

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
not sure about stable, cause i run some smaler rigs with only 2gb ram. 2-3 gpus.
i wonder if more ram can give more speed tho?
no, and if any, it's not significant.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
not sure about stable, cause i run some smaler rigs with only 2gb ram. 2-3 gpus.
i wonder if more ram can give more speed tho?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Claymore added an option Watchdog -wd1 which shuts down the miner if one of the threads stops working which happens quite often on my rigs.

do you guys know of any secure and free app for windows that can relaunch the EXE/BAT of the miner if it shuts down? like cgwatcher? but for exe/bat

Code:
timeout /T 5
start "CryptoNote" /low /wait NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.yourpool.lol:777 -u walletaddress -p x -wd 1 -ee 1
timeout /t 30
GOTO BEGIN
exit

there's a 30 second timer (you can adjust that up or down) and then it restarts if it's not running

When i close the miner manually it asks me if to restart it or not, it doesn't work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Maybe you should consider expanding failover capabilities by also adding username and password information to pools.txt file. That would allow us to also mine other currencies when pools are not accessible, and also to fine tune our pool -  wallet combinations if desired.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Hmm, weird.

my 280x/7950 combo rig is slower than my 7950 rig.

at 900/1200, i thought the 280x/7950 should be a bit faster, but apparently not.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

Code:
timeout /T 5
timeout /t 30
GOTO BEGIN
exit

Activity: 101
Any numbers on power consumtion 3.0 vs 3.1? Getting 10% less h/s on 3.1 vs 3.0.

minergate still not supported right?
Jump to: