Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 309. (Read 2145040 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
DEV please help.. how fixed memory clock on 290 and 290x
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any thoughts on how to get 280x's stable with this gpu miner yet?

and why gigabyte 280x's seem to suffer very low hash rate, eg struggle to break 300h/s when compared to an asus 280x that does 360 with ease.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How many 290's are you running to get 1300+h/s?
Oh man, you can count and you will find that not 290's LOL Cheesy
Activity: 115
let's me try it once Cheesy

please give me screen whit stable work memory clock

as you wish

How many 290's are you running to get 1300+h/s?

i have many R9 290 and 290x and all non stable memory clock !
I think you should try to install newest driver from ATI download page for the last time. 13.12 it isn't stable with 290 and 290x

as you wish

how you did it ((((
I told you but you didn't believe in me Cheesy

i have many R9 290 and 290x and all non stable memory clock !

Hmm, pm me your rig teamview id with password, i will try to fix it by myself

i dont believe if you have 290 or 290x and have stable memory clock ))
Hmm, pm me your rig teamview id with password, i will try to fix it by myself
say please why memory frequency jumps every second 150 mhz -  1300 mhz core 98% time stable 1030 ((  WIN 7 x64, cata 13.12, amd SDK 2.9.. maybe need install latest directX (((
msi afteburnet not fix core and memory clock
help plz
have you ever try stock bios ?

I did not touch bios, all default.
Okay, let's configure like mine : Win7 64bit, VM 24GB, Catalyst 13.12, AfterBurner 3.0.1.
Set unlock mem and core in AfterBurner, set Fan speed constant at 90% and mining at moneropool.org with port 5555.
I think your problem is in ATI Driver, you should uninstall all ATI driver and its relative ( delete is good choice ) and reinstall if after restart. DirectX will not help anything

now i delete all soft, restart, install sdk 2.9, cata 13.12.. restart, and zero effect (( dropp memory clock all time.

memory clock stable on x11, x13, n-scrypt..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
does anyone got any other gpu mining program which can get u higher hash rate and with lower or zero fee, 5% is kinda high
This is the only one available so far. C&C Hash Factory has an nVidia miner but they've been privately mining with the ec2 GPU farms for a week or so now.

link?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7171129

damn. It's shit like that that makes me hate this scene sometimes. More than enough for everyone but noooOOooo, bastards have to worry about their profit margins. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Thanks for the link bud.
Sad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
does anyone got any other gpu mining program which can get u higher hash rate and with lower or zero fee, 5% is kinda high
This is the only one available so far. C&C Hash Factory has an nVidia miner but they've been privately mining with the ec2 GPU farms for a week or so now.

link?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7171129

damn. It's shit like that that makes me hate this scene sometimes. More than enough for everyone but noooOOooo, bastards have to worry about their profit margins. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Thanks for the link bud.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

link?
Activity: 35
Hi
All is there a way to turn the fan intensity up the miner is Great but my cards keep over heating and the computer crashes..2* 280x's

also will there be a linux version soon i hate using windows

Many Thanks
Very easy to do that although this miner cannot change fan speed. You just download MSI Afterburner and chagne fan speed manually by your choice. My 280x always stay around 55 - 62 celsius degree temp ( environment temp around 32 celsius degree - Vietnam)

it's working like a Dream now....Your the MAN .....Man
say please why memory frequency jumps every second 150 mhz -  1300 mhz core 98% time stable 1030 ((  WIN 7 x64, cata 13.12, amd SDK 2.9.. maybe need install latest directX (((
msi afteburnet not fix core and memory clock
help plz
have you ever try stock bios ?

I did not touch bios, all default.
Okay, let's configure like mine : Win7 64bit, VM 24GB, Catalyst 13.12, AfterBurner 3.0.1.
Set unlock mem and core in AfterBurner, set Fan speed constant at 90% and mining at moneropool.org with port 5555.
I think your problem is in ATI Driver, you should uninstall all ATI driver and its relative ( delete is good choice ) and reinstall if after restart. DirectX will not help anything

now i delete all soft, restart, install sdk 2.9, cata 13.12.. restart, and zero effect (( dropp memory clock all time.

Activity: 35
Hi
All is there a way to turn the fan intensity up the miner is Great but my cards keep over heating and the computer crashes..2* 280x's

also will there be a linux version soon i hate using windows

Many Thanks
Very easy to do that although this miner cannot change fan speed. You just download MSI Afterburner and chagne fan speed manually by your choice. My 280x always stay around 55 - 62 celsius degree temp ( environment temp around 32 celsius degree - Vietnam)

WoW ....Great i am going to do that rite Now Thanks Soo Much deathchuck2
Jump to: