Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 2. (Read 565399 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi!

I also got this message: Server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 10secs, i also read that you can fix it when you change the -mport to '-mport 0', but were can i do this??

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!
Activity: 12
O noooo!
Claymore, go back!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Going to assume that at this point Claymore's not going to be making any more updates to this miner (he removed the devfee when he released 4.0).
Activity: 22
hi developers, we need miner update to v8! Can you only say yes or no? And if yes, then when? Thank you!
Activity: 7
Good afternoon. worth waiting for an update?
Activity: 24
All our FX-83X0 need v8 too! Smiley

And don't forget about AMD CryptoNote miner, it's the most stable! We need it with v8! All our Rx550, baffins and lexas, are waiting for it!
Activity: 15
Monero will hard fork on October, 18.

Is CryptoNight V8 support planned?
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:03:14 PM
I think you must go first start with by system admin rights. Or the other failure for the slow mode is the very few installed RAM. I you have 4GB only, you must kill every other programs, and a clean restart. And if you dont update your win10, enable the huge pages.
Activity: 394
September 16, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
Tell me how to solve the problem of slow mining speed using the processor?(SLOW MODE WILL BE STARTED IN 15 SECONDS)I somewhere saw the solution of this problem by means of a command line (ntrights -u %USERNAME% +r SeLockMemoryPrivilege) only now I can't remember what to install in order for this to work!
Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
@Claymore

"-mport 127.0.0.1:3333" isnt working on 4.0.
Activity: 633
Merit: 267
Any chance for cryptonight-heavy support?

@Claymore
I support this request, I'd like to see this cpu miner and gpu miner with full support & improvements for cryptonight-heavy.
Activity: 29
Now we have number of CryptoNote (CryptoNight) versions (forks):

CryptoNote
CryptoNote-Light
CryptoNote-Heavy
CryptoNote-Haven
CryptoNote-Light-IPBC
CryptoNote-Arto
CryptoNote-Fast
CryptoNote-Light-V7
CryptoNoteV7/XMR

Which are supported? I'm mostly interested in Crypto-Lite-V7 for TurtleCoin mining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Any chance for cryptonight-heavy support?
Activity: 5
hi timk74 - thanks for the info.  Unfortunately it did not work.

I do have an update though - i think it is a restriction at the ISP.  I tried connecting to another ISP and it seems to be working fine: but as soon as I move back to the other ISP, it seems blocked.  Funny though that my ETH mining on miningpoolhub (port 17020) is not affected in any way  Huh Shocked

* VERSIONS:     XMRig/2.6.2 libuv/1.20.2 gcc/7.3.0
 * HUGE PAGES:   available
 * CPU:          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (1) x64 AES-NI
 * CPU L2/L3:    1.5 MB/12.0 MB
 * THREADS:      6, cryptonight, av=0, donate=1%
 * POOL #1:      stratum+tcp://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580
 * API BIND:     0.0.0.0:3334
 * COMMANDS:     hashrate, pause, resume
[2018-05-09 19:09:01] READY (CPU) threads 6(6) huge pages 6/6 100% memory 12.0 MB
[2018-05-09 19:09:03] use pool europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 172.104.126.71
[2018-05-09 19:09:03] new job from europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 diff 40000 algo cn/1
[2018-05-09 19:09:33] new job from europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 diff 40000 algo cn/1
[2018-05-09 19:09:36] accepted (1/0) diff 40000 (509 ms)

Can I please ask someone to share their Windows Firewall Config for port 20580
Run the following command in admin command line (with correct path to NsCpuCNMiner64.exe) or paste code to .bat file and run it as administrator:
Code:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner" dir=in action=allow program="C:\blabla\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe" enable=yes
Activity: 1
Run the following command in admin command line (with correct path to NsCpuCNMiner64.exe) or paste code to .bat file and run it as administrator:
Code:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner" dir=in action=allow program="C:\blabla\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe" enable=yes
Got a similar error with XMR-STAK:  SOCKET ERROR - [europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580]  Huh

I would really appreciate it.

Just recently (about 2 weeks ago), I started getting the error "Cannot resolve xxxxx".

I have checked and added a Firewall rule on 20580 for TCP but still get this.  I am on MiningPoolHub.

Any ideas?  I am mining Monero on CPU. Command Line looks like this:

NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -pow7 1 -o ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u x10bulls.rsabluebulls -p x

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v4.0                ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
XMR: 1 pool is specified
Main pool is europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580
64-bit version
CPU supports AES-NI - faster mining!
Logical CPU cores: 12
Number of threads: Autoselection...
Using 6 threads
scfg: 0
FAST MODE ENABLED!
1 pool specified.
Remote management (READ-ONLY MODE) is enabled on port 3333
Press "s" key for statistics.
Cannot resolve 'europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com'
Stratum - Cannot connect  to europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com port 20580
Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

Just recently (about 2 weeks ago), I started getting the error "Cannot resolve xxxxx".

I have checked and added a Firewall rule on 20580 for TCP but still get this.  I am on MiningPoolHub.

Any ideas?  I am mining Monero on CPU. Command Line looks like this:

NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -pow7 1 -o ssl://europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580 -u x10bulls.rsabluebulls -p x

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║              Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v4.0                ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
XMR: 1 pool is specified
Main pool is europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580
64-bit version
CPU supports AES-NI - faster mining!
Logical CPU cores: 12
Number of threads: Autoselection...
Using 6 threads
scfg: 0
FAST MODE ENABLED!
1 pool specified.
Remote management (READ-ONLY MODE) is enabled on port 3333
Press "s" key for statistics.
Cannot resolve 'europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com'
Stratum - Cannot connect  to europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com port 20580
Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

Activity: 8
Is there a problem with dwarf pool  ive not had a payout and they dont seem to be replying to emails

We use dwarf... All ok
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Is there a problem with dwarf pool  ive not had a payout and they dont seem to be replying to emails
Activity: 24
How can I set CPU Affinity  Manually in Windows 10?

I need to set the CPU affinity like this- 1,3,4,5,7,9,10,11  because I use the PC while mining & it increases my hashrate
But I can't set it with batch file or with firedaemon pro.

Everytime I set it, the miner uses only core4.
I tried this command in batch file- cmd.exe /c start " Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v4.0" /affinity 75D "C:\Users\rabbi\OneDrive\Desktop\Mining\Claymore CryptoNote CPU Miner v4.0 - POOL\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe"
I also tried firedaemon with Dec value. same result.  

I know I can set the affinity in Task Manager. but it's a pain to set it every time I run the  miner.

It seems to me that there is no option in the miner to set affinity.what to type in the bat file if I want to set the affinity 1,3,4,5,7,9,10,11?

IF I set the affinity from task manager the Hash is capped at 523 (processor ryzen 5 1600X), though I mined it at 585 H/s(average 578)

Pages:
Jump to: